So I'm in Tim Horons the other day....

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So I'm in Tim Horton's the other day and I see this slightly over weight black woman burst through the door screaming at the teenager behind the counter that she had gotten the wrong food for her order. She went on this rant about how her entire day had been ruined because she had to come back and correct the situation, along with having to pay for a tank full of gas. The girl behind the counter apologized and said that she was sorry for the mistake, upon which the woman in question berated her and said that she knew exactly what food she had put in there, implying that she had done it on purpose. You know, the racist whitey. So out comes the manager to make everything right as he does not even engage in eye contact and tells the girl to give the woman her money back as well as money for her travels, upon which the woman bursts out of the restaurant screaming that she would never come back again.

The worst case scenario for the woman was getting her money back and a tank full of gas, the best case scenario was being on CNN saying how the police had wrongly targeted her.

I'm beginning to think that we will see more of this type of behavior, thanks to establishments like Starbucks. I felt like punching the lady between the eyes but I was tired after a long day of working.

So I'm in Tim Horton's the other day and I see this slightly over weight black woman burst through the door screaming at the teenager behind the counter that she had gotten the wrong food for her order. She went on this rant about how her entire day had been ruined because she had to come back and correct the situation, along with having to pay for a tank full of gas. The girl behind the counter apologized and said that she was sorry for the mistake, upon which the woman in question berated her and said that she knew exactly what food she had put in there, implying that she had done it on purpose. You know, the racist whitey. So out comes the manager to make everything right as he does not even engage in eye contact and tells the girl to give the woman her money back as well as money for her travels, upon which the woman bursts out of the restaurant screaming that she would never come back again.

The worst case scenario for the woman was getting her money back and a tank full of gas, the best case scenario was being on CNN saying how the police had wrongly targeted her.

I'm beginning to think that we will see more of this type of behavior, thanks to establishments like Starbucks. I felt like punching the lady between the eyes but I was tired after a long day of working.

Retail sucks.

Racial tensions rated this woman a refund?

now i'm jealous.....

~S~

Technically, if you are black you should never have to pay for another meal in your life.

Racial tensions rated this woman a refund?

now i'm jealous.....

~S~

So does Tim Hortons

I don't know who I felt more sorry for, the girl behind the counter, the manager, or the woman in question.

It's a pathetic world we live in.

It is hilarious that afro americans/canadians whine about non-existent "White Privilege" (which is really a code word for having a higher IQ) when in fact Western society is bending over backwards to support "Black Privilege" to their own peril...

Forum List

Back