So I take it the Bidens shake down emerging nations...

Ya know the ones that want America's help. Of course if you want America's help then some of that taxpayer money has to be reinvested back to the Bidens'
Quite a racket they've got going there.

Rudi sure wasn't pulling any punches on the tube just now. Instead of gloves I think he was packing a hanging rope and was looking for a good stout tree.

Ya know the ones that want America's help. Of course if you want America's help then some of that taxpayer money has to be reinvested back to the Bidens'

Rudi sure wasn't pulling any punches on the tube just now. Instead of gloves I think he was packing a hanging rope and was looking for a good stout tree.

Rudy is scared. I would be too if I were associated with Trump and subject to a federal investigation.

Those three letters on the top left of your video make it null and void. Sorry.

How silly of you. Do you think what the fox people said has been changed?

Regurgitating the same old same old BS about everyone taking money from Soros wanted the prosecutor fired. Doesn't explain what Hunter was doing there and doesn't address the democrat Money Laundering Operation

What ever Hunter Biden was doing there had nothing to do with the demand that Ukraine's corrupt prosecutor be fired.

If he has nothing to hide open the books

Biden called for the removal of that prosecutor at the official direction of US policy. His actions were supported by congress, the executive branch, and the international community.

Rudy is scared. I would be too if I were associated with Trump and subject to a federal investigation.

He has nothing to fear but you should be fearful of the men in white coats because I think they're coming for you.

Which specific part do you think is fake? I expect you to say "all of it" That will mean you can's identify any inaccurate parts.

Which specific part do you think is fake? I expect you to say "all of it" That will mean you can's identify any inaccurate parts.
CNN proclaimed that the "HOUSE MANAGERS DEBUNK MULTIPLE CONSPIRACY THEORIES" when they did nothing of the sort.

It's a completely false narrative and therefore fake news.

Can you give an example of the president forwarding a conspiracy theory about the Bidens or Ukraine and debunk it?

Regurgitating the same old same old BS about everyone taking money from Soros wanted the prosecutor fired. Doesn't explain what Hunter was doing there and doesn't address the democrat Money Laundering Operation

What ever Hunter Biden was doing there had nothing to do with the demand that Ukraine's corrupt prosecutor be fired.

Biden called for the removal of that prosecutor at the official direction of US policy. His actions were supported by congress, the executive branch, and the international community.
After the fact approval is meaningless. Prove that he did it at the official direction of US policy

CNN proclaimed that the "HOUSE MANAGERS DEBUNK MULTIPLE CONSPIRACY THEORIES" when they did nothing of the sort.

It's a completely false narrative and therefore fake news.

Can you give an example of the president forwarding a conspiracy theory about the Bidens or Ukraine and debunk it?

You want me to come up with one of your conspiracy theories? You really are nuts, aren't you?

He has nothing to fear but you should be fearful of the men in white coats because I think they're coming for you.
Why? Once Lev and Igor were indicted, Rudy should be concerned the spotlight is on him in a very uncomfortable way. His actions abroad and in the service of Trump, for whom several others have been imprisoned, should be quite concerning.

That multiple Biden family members got rich squeezing money out of countries Joe Biden was point person on as VP, all just a big coincidence. Nothing to see here move along people. LOOK over there, its the Russians!
There isn’t anything to see here other than baseless accusations.

The Dirty Dossier is one of the things they got!

Sure Biden got over $3 million. But it's even worse than that.

The Obama administration orchestrated the bloody 2014 coup against the democratically elected government in Ukraine and installed a puppet neo-Nazi government. This coup split Ukraine and handed the Crimean peninsula to Putin.

So what did Putin give the Dems in return for Crimea? What was the quid pro quo there? I'm sure it dwarfs the mere $3 million that Biden got.

After the fact approval is meaningless. Prove that he did it at the official direction of US policy

Don't be silly. The entire EU had been pushing to remove that prosecutor long before Biden's remark. Members of congress are on record doing the same.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times
Prominent Republican senators, including Rob Portman of Ohio and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, were on a similar push at the time, calling for “urgent reforms to the prosecutor-general’s office and judiciary” in an early 2016 letter to Mr Poroshenko.

They don’t care. This has been said so many times. So many contemporaneous articles talking about it. Letters from Republican Congressmen. Testimony from State Dept officials.

It doesn’t matter what you show them. They’ll come up with reason after reason to ignore it.

And with baby biden coming, I guess they'll have to find some sap for him

They have (robbed) plenty already,...don't you worry.

The Bidens have robbed like BILLIONS ok? a Biden baby can live with billions. LOL

Forum List

Back