So, I put it on MSNBS to see their top story at 6 am. Then, at 6:15, and again..

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
just now at 6:23

They have been addressing the Christie bridge thing the whole time. The whole time. The entire time.

I think they are still discussing this non-issue.

What, do they think we all love in New Jersey or something?

Fucking liberals, and the things they feign outrage about and get all worked up into a frenzy about.

They have been addressing the Christie bridge thing the whole time. The whole time. The entire time.

Fucking liberals, and the things they feign outrage about and get all worked up into a frenzy about.

First... MSNBC is not a "NEWS" station. They do commentary....

unlike fake news they don't like about it.

scond... no... they didn't ONLY talk about the bridge the whole time. you alive in your delusions.

but quid.... go turn on fake news.... you're missing another made up story about people who have insurance and are angry about it.

First... MSNBC is not a "NEWS" station. They do commentary....

unlike fake news they don't like about it.

scond... no... they didn't ONLY talk about the bridge the whole time. you alive in your delusions.

but quid.... go turn on fake news.... you're missing another made up story about people who have insurance and are angry about it.

LOL.

Me alive in my delusions?

Hey, why are there so many liberals that wear those ugly dark thick framed glasses to make them appear all studious?

Janeane-Garofalo-21229465-1-402.jpg
96a9fcb5917a8854bc37f29b669605ddf8a2b700.jpg
Rachel-Maddow-20906341-1-402.jpg
David_X._Cohen_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
seth-rogen.jpg

Forum List

Back