So hows that hope and change?

That's what happens when over 4 million good paying jobs are shipped overseas and the invested wealth of America is cut in half by traitors and theives.

Oh ya...Obama did it!! Cuz he's a Nigerian Muzlum terrorist supporter!!! No need to look further than that!

Huggy why is that when you and I discuss something with obama in the discussion you always come off sounding like a flaming liberal?

You equate Americans against NAFTA and the WTO and taxpayers paying companies to outsource as flaming liberals?

JANE!!! You are an ignorant SLUT!!!! Eisenhower and Goldwater would have had you and your fuckwit traitor NewGOPers horsewhipped to within an inch of your ignorant lives. I don't give a flying fuck what you try to label me.

You equate Americans against NAFTA and the WTO and taxpayers paying companies to outsource as flaming liberals?

No it just that everytime you and I are in a thread you seem to be defending obama

Gee reb....I never knew you had so much concern for those living in poverty

What do you propose we do to help these poor Americans?

Take charity out of the hands of the government an place it back in the hands that use to do it. If everybody freely gave 10% of what they earned to a charity that would be a start.

Plus give the poor the means to provide for themself instead of more and more hand outs would even be better.

Last edited:

Take charity out of the hands of the government an place it back in the hands that use to do it. If everybody freely gave 10% of what they earned to a charity that would be a start.

Plus give the poor the means to provide for themself instead of more and more hand outs would even be better.

If people were "free" to give 10% of their income to charity....

Most would NOT.

Most would NOT.

That is the only way that we will be able to get out from under the yoke of big government uncle sam. If welfare iis taken out of his control then there would not be any ned of all the current government programs.

Most would NOT.

That is the only way that we will be able to get out from under the yoke of big government uncle sam. If welfare iis taken out of his control then there would not be any ned of all the current government programs.

If welfare is "taken out of [uncle sams's] control", it would no longer exist.

Most would NOT.

If welfare is "taken out of [uncle sams's] control", it would no longer exist.

You have no faith in your fellow Americans?

Really? Cause "the government" is made up of "our fellow Americans".

Don't make me laugh those jackass don't care about this country. They are so far out of touch they think everything is fine and all Americans are happy.

So Nancy Pelosi isn't an American?

How about Harry Reid?

All the others? They're not Americans?

If you think those two are looking out for your interest and Americas you are to far gone to help.

Don't make me laugh those jackass don't care about this country. They are so far out of touch they think everything is fine and all Americans are happy.

How about Harry Reid?

If you think those two are looking out for your interest and Americas you are to far gone to help.

You really need to learn how to read what I write, not what you want to read.

Try reading my post again...

How about Harry Reid?

OK we can play it that way what you posted had nothing to do withg what I said. how about you following your own advice.

OK we can play it that way what you posted had nothing to do withg what I said. how about you following your own advice.

Ok, fine. I'll slow it down for you...

I said if you were to rely on "your fellow Americans" to give 10% of their income to charity, you'd be sorely disappointed.

You said that you trust "your fellow Americans" more than the government.

I said that the government is made up of "your fellow Americans"

You said they were not.

Let's be clear: Do you not realize that "the government" is just a bunch of people, all of which happen to be "your fellow Americans"?

I said if you were to rely on "your fellow Americans" to give 10% of their income to charity, you'd be sorely disappointed.

You said they were not.

Let's be clear: Do you not realize that "the government" is just a bunch of people, all of which happen to be "your fellow Americans"?

They are "Americans" by birth only. Their policies are anti-American.

You said they were not.

Oh, so YOU'RE the one who gets to decide who's a "real" American now. I was wondering who got to decide that.

You said they were not.

You said they were not.

Oh, so YOU'RE the one who gets to decide who's a "real" American now. I was wondering who got to decide that.

No one said that you're lying tring to cover your argument

Forum List

Back