So hows that hope and change?

They are "Americans" by birth only. Their policies are anti-American.

That is in your opinion. Interestingly enough other fellow Americans...a majority...agree with them and elected them.

Polls show overwhelmingly that you are full of shit. Overwhelmingly Americans do not agree with almost ANY of the legislation this congress has passed, and I have news for you. The Far left Democrats controlling this train wreck, and the Democrat party. Were not elected by a Majority of Americans. They are a handful of people elected by there relatively small(compared to the Nation) Liberal Districts back home in their states, then elected to leadership positions by their PARTY.

How can you say a Majority of Americans agree with them. When poll after poll shows their policies, positions and Bills are Extremely unpopular, and their Approval Numbers are Pathetically Low.

Someone needs to get at least one foot back on the ground firmly rooted in REALITY.
So....you are saying that a majority did NOT election this Adminstration? :eusa_eh:

As opposed to what?

The Dope and Senator Strange?

Can we imagine how bad a shape we'd be in if McCain had won?

Yeah, we'd be a heartbeat away from that end-timer dunce Palin taking over.

And given McCains' advanced age, that's a prospect that would have been not too far out of the realm of possible, and maybe even likely.

Which is why I pulled the lever for Obama.

No! you pulled the lever for obie wan know nothing cause you are an idiot.

Don't make me laugh those jackass don't care about this country. They are so far out of touch they think everything is fine and all Americans are happy.

So Nancy Pelosi isn't an American?

How about Harry Reid?

All the others? They're not Americans?

You are so very very naive bud. Of course they are Americans. Americans who have become so corrupted by power that they Care nothing about what they people want, and only about will keep them in power. The culture of corruption runs rampant through all the parties. Career politicians are Americans sure, but with a few exceptions they only thing they are looking out for is Themselves and their Agenda. Not you and me. They have corrupted the process, and the intent of the Constitution.

So what they are saying is real Americans WOULD NOT DO THAT.

I think you missed my point by about a mile, as did bigrebnc.

I know that they're only in it for themselves. I never claimed otherwise.

EVERYONE is just in it for themselves.

This argument started when bigrebnc claimed that if there was no welfare system, all of his "fellow Americans" would willingly give 10% of their income to charity.

Which is ridiculous to assume..

That is in your opinion. Interestingly enough other fellow Americans...a majority...agree with them and elected them.

Polls show overwhelmingly that you are full of shit. Overwhelmingly Americans do not agree with almost ANY of the legislation this congress has passed, and I have news for you. The Far left Democrats controlling this train wreck, and the Democrat party. Were not elected by a Majority of Americans. They are a handful of people elected by there relatively small(compared to the Nation) Liberal Districts back home in their states, then elected to leadership positions by their PARTY.

How can you say a Majority of Americans agree with them. When poll after poll shows their policies, positions and Bills are Extremely unpopular, and their Approval Numbers are Pathetically Low.

Someone needs to get at least one foot back on the ground firmly rooted in REALITY.
So....you are saying that a majority did NOT election this Adminstration? :eusa_eh:

yes, the majority did election this administration. see how fucking dumb they/you were?

And given McCains' advanced age, that's a prospect that would have been not too far out of the realm of possible, and maybe even likely.

Ordinarily I wouldn't respond to any of your retarded drivel.

But I'm in a good mood so go fuck yourself.

Ordinarily I wouldn't respond to any of your retarded drivel.

But I'm in a good mood so go fuck yourself.

well at least you didn't try to deny the truth idiot. :lol:

So Nancy Pelosi isn't an American?

How about Harry Reid?

All the others? They're not Americans?

You are so very very naive bud. Of course they are Americans. Americans who have become so corrupted by power that they Care nothing about what they people want, and only about will keep them in power. The culture of corruption runs rampant through all the parties. Career politicians are Americans sure, but with a few exceptions they only thing they are looking out for is Themselves and their Agenda. Not you and me. They have corrupted the process, and the intent of the Constitution.

This argument started when bigrebnc claimed that if there was no welfare system, all of his "fellow Americans" would willingly give 10% of their income to charity.

10% maybe not, but the fact is Americans give more money per person privately to Charity than any other nation on earth. It is only logical to assume if the government let us keep more of our money. We would give even more.

10% maybe not, but the fact is Americans give more money per person privately to Charity than any other nation on earth. It is only logical to assume if the government let us keep more of our money. We would give even more.

The claim that bigrebnc made was that everyone currently on assistance programs would be taken care of entirely by private charity, if all programs were ended. Which is bullshit.

With the mid-term elections right around the corner I'm seriously hoping for some change.

If you got a problem with that, you can blow it out your ass motherfucker! :razz:

Publication 526 (2009), Charitable Contributions

This publication explains how to claim a deduction for your charitable contributions. It discusses organizations that are qualified to receive deductible charitable contributions, the types of contributions you can deduct, how much you can deduct, what records to keep, and how to report charitable contributions.

A charitable contribution is a donation or gift to, or for the use of, a qualified organization. It is voluntary and is made without getting, or expecting to get, anything of equal value.

Qualified organizations. Qualified organizations include nonprofit groups that are religious, charitable, educational, scientific, or literary in purpose, or that work to prevent cruelty to children or animals. You will find descriptions of these organizations under Organizations That Qualify To Receive Deductible Contributions.

Form 1040 required. To deduct a charitable contribution, you must file Form 1040 and itemize deductions on Schedule A. The amount of your deduction may be limited if certain rules and limits explained in this publication apply to you

If people were "free" to give 10% of their income to charity....

Most would NOT.

No shit... who could even AFFORD to give away 10% of their money to "charity". Good god! What planet are these neocons living on.

As opposed to what?

The Dope and Senator Strange?

McCain wouldn't have been as bold about pushing his liberal agenda. Hewould have done it slowly and went further. still we would have had the train wreck that obama has caused but the train would have went a little further.

Yes do. I have more faith in them then I do the government

So, you have faith in your fellow Americans who by majority rule voted in the current administration.

Little secert even though half of the the white that voted for obama did it because it was the in thing to do and most of the black who voted for obama was because he was black. Does not mean I don't have faith in them now. Most have been awaken and would never dream of voting for that snake oil salesman again.

Ok, fine. I'll slow it down for you...

I said if you were to rely on "your fellow Americans" to give 10% of their income to charity, you'd be sorely disappointed.

You said that you trust "your fellow Americans" more than the government.

I said that the government is made up of "your fellow Americans"

You said they were not.

Let's be clear: Do you not realize that "the government" is just a bunch of people, all of which happen to be "your fellow Americans"?

They are "Americans" by birth only. Their policies are anti-American.

No opinion thats based on fact.

Ok, fine. I'll slow it down for you...

I said if you were to rely on "your fellow Americans" to give 10% of their income to charity, you'd be sorely disappointed.

You said that you trust "your fellow Americans" more than the government.

I said that the government is made up of "your fellow Americans"

You said they were not.

Let's be clear: Do you not realize that "the government" is just a bunch of people, all of which happen to be "your fellow Americans"?

Don't make me laugh those jackass don't care about this country. They are so far out of touch they think everything is fine and all Americans are happy.

So...apparently...you really DON'T trust your fellow Americans.

I do not trust the idiots in the government they are self obsurbed and do not give a shit about the people of this country.

Forum List

Back