So how will you handle a North Korean nuke strike on the US?

Regardless of politics and partisanship..we are ALL americans and if you hurt one of us..you hurt ALL of us. At least, that is how its supposed to be.
That's how it used to be, but the left hates America and any American that supports the Constitution.

It wasn't leftists lining up on 9/12
Fuck you. The country stood as one on 9/12.
I'm right and you know it.
You're far-over the rainbow right and full of shit.
Prove me wrong or stfu.

Regardless of politics and partisanship..we are ALL americans and if you hurt one of us..you hurt ALL of us. At least, that is how its supposed to be.
That's how it used to be, but the left hates America and any American that supports the Constitution.

Prove me wrong or stfu.
You haven't provided anything to support your slanderous claim.

Prove me wrong or stfu.
You haven't provided anything to support your slanderous claim.
It's been proven hundreds of times that the % of liberals in the military is far smaller than the regular population.

so shut the fuck up

If they nuke California we should send them a little thank you note.
Yeah, and I hope you starve when you can't get what California offers in farmland.
I make a motion to ask Congress to Insist Mr. Trump invest in North Korea, to "fix the problem".

Should we really care about any required information about Mr. Trump's tax returns, in that case?

There will be no war with North Korea.
Why do you believe that? I think it's inevitable, sooner rather than later.

You know? I just can't see it Death Angel, I don't know why, but I just can't.

May be I'm wrong this time. :dunno:

Time will tell.
Hope you"re right. Obesity is a killer. Maybe it's his time.

I just don't see a huge conflagration with NoKo

I see it more in the Middle East somewhere.

But I hope there is none at all!

You are not wrong. The little fat kid knows that we would make him look silly. He's a paper tiger.
You're assuming he's rational. He is not.

He doesn't have to be. He's a megalomaniac. Only he and maybe a handful of his Generals know whats going on in the outside world. They know that their puny rockets won't get far without being shot out of the sky. That would be embarrassing to his ego. He's all talk. Watch and see. Nothing is going to happen.

Forum List

Back