So how many are there?

In August 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released Hate Crime Statistics 2020, an annual compilation of bias-motivated incidents in the United States. Though the number of reporting agencies decreased by 452 since 2019, the overall number of reported incidents increased by 949, contributing to a total of 8,263 hate crime incidents against 11,126 victims in 2020. While annual law enforcement agency participation may fluctuate, the statistics indicate that hate crimes remain a concern for communities across the country.

Mmm, not bad. So about 2k hate crimes vs black people. Some of that would be from non-whites, such as hispanics or asians...

Would every white person that committed a hate crime against a black guy, be a w.s.?

And, it is possible that one w.s. could have committed multiple hate crimes though out the year...

Still, this seems like more than a few thousands. I'm thinking this is good evidence that the number is more likely in the low tens of thousads.

Oh, just to help give some scale, looked it up. There were 1.3 million violent crimes in 2020. So, the trend of the w.s. being a very small fringe is still going strong as hell.

Mmm, not bad. So about 2k hate crimes vs black people. Some of that would be from non-whites, such as hispanics or asians...

Would every white person that committed a hate crime against a black guy, be a w.s.?

And, it is possible that one w.s. could have committed multiple hate crimes though out the year...

Still, this seems like more than a few thousands. I'm thinking this is good evidence that the number is more likely in the low tens of thousads.

Oh, just to help give some scale, looked it up. There were 1.3 million violent crimes in 2020. So, the trend of the w.s. being a very small fringe is still going strong as hell.
Do you think racism and white supremacy is only a problem if a violent crime is the result?

Do you think racism and white supremacy is only a problem if a violent crime is the result?

Not at all. But I've asked for data on the problem. YOu gave some. SO we look at the data to give us an idea on the scale of hte problem.

INdeed, I suspect that the majority of w.s. never commit a hate crime and just quietly go about their lives not liking the way teh world is.

But 2000 attacks. Some of those would not be from white people. Some of them would be multiples from one w.s. Some of them might not be from actual w.s. Might just be some white guy that got really mad at a certain black guy.

I mean, if there were say, 10 million w.s. in this country. You would expect to see more than 2k hate crimes a year from them, right?

Not at all. But I've asked for data on the problem. YOu gave some. SO we look at the data to give us an idea on the scale of hte problem.

INdeed, I suspect that the majority of w.s. never commit a hate crime and just quietly go about their lives not liking the way teh world is.

But 2000 attacks. Some of those would not be from white people. Some of them would be multiples from one w.s. Some of them might not be from actual w.s. Might just be some white guy that got really mad at a certain black guy.

I mean, if there were say, 10 million w.s. in this country. You would expect to see more than 2k hate crimes a year from them, right?
I’m not sure what your trying to get at. Are you saying white supremacy isn’t happening in large enough numbers to be considered as serious a problem as our country is currently considering it?

I’m not sure what your trying to get at. Are you saying white supremacy isn’t happening in large enough numbers to be considered as serious a problem as our country is currently considering it?

Sort of. Really what I want is a good solid number so that we could talk realistically about the issue.

In the past, yes, the consensus was, that the w.s. are a tiny fringe not nearly as large or as serious a problem was the nation is currently being told it is and the government is addressing it as.

Sort of. Really what I want is a good solid number so that we could talk realistically about the issue.

In the past, yes, the consensus was, that the w.s. are a tiny fringe not nearly as large or as serious a problem was the nation is currently being told it is and the government is addressing it as.
Well let me ask you this. What efforts or response by our nation do you find as wasteful, unnecessary or over the top?

Well let me ask you this. What efforts or response by our nation do you find as wasteful, unnecessary or over the top?

It is hard for me to say, because I actively tune out, when I hear them start up with such talk, while we have no evidence of it being a significant problem.

One good example I did pay attention to, would have been the Arrest of Rittenhouse, as a w.s. shooter. Biden weighted in on that, and I suspect that the motivation and mindset of the prosecutors were coming from the same page.

It is hard for me to say, because I actively tune out, when I hear them start up with such talk, while we have no evidence of it being a significant problem.

One good example I did pay attention to, would have been the Arrest of Rittenhouse, as a w.s. shooter. Biden weighted in on that, and I suspect that the motivation and mindset of the prosecutors were coming from the same page.
Yet everything worked out fine for him and he is a right wing hero now. So what’s the problem?

Yet everything worked out fine for him and he is a right wing hero now. So what’s the problem?

He could very well had ended up in prison for no reason and it torn teh nation apart and it pissed away who knows how much money are resources.

Seriously. Are you serious? It was a disaster.

We need to stop looking for a boogie man that is not there. We need to stop smearing good people with a vile label, while we are doing it.

Rittenhouse survived. THe next guy might not.

You asked. That is my answer.

LOL.....Do you really go through your day worrying about such shit or are you just virtue-signaling/parroting because you can?

The world wonders.

I believe it should be addressed when it happens, not say it's not a big enough issue to deal with.

I believe it should be addressed when it happens, not say it's not a big enough issue to deal with.

We have no reason to believe it is a big problem.

And indeed, as I demonstrated, quite a bit of evidence it is not a big problem.

So, let's not run around accusing everyone and their mother of being evul w.s. when they probably aren't.

What part of that, does not make sense to you?

We have no reason to believe it is a big problem.

And indeed, as I demonstrated, quite a bit of evidence it is not a big problem.

So, let's not run around accusing everyone and their mother of being evul w.s. when they probably aren't.

What part of that, does not make sense to you?

How "big" of a problem is irrelevant. Bank robbery doesn't happen very often but we still work to address it.

If you rely on the way the radical left defines "white supremacist" there must be millions. If you are white and love your Country and fly Old Glory or are a member of the NRA or a Veterans organization or have a republican yard sign or criticize the Biden administration or are pro-life, you are labeled a "white supremacist".

How "big" of a problem is irrelevant. Bank robbery doesn't happen very often but we still work to address it.

Sure. But's bank robbers are hardly in danger of "infiltrating" our military or some such panic.

And we react according to how many there actually ARE, not how some silly pretense that there are 100 times the number of them there actually are.

It would be irresponsible to do otherwise. We would be wasting police resources, guarding banks like bank robbers were a horde upon the land, instead of something that "doesn't happen very often".

How can you be against, knowing how big a problem is, so you can have the right response?

Sure. But's bank robbers are hardly in danger of "infiltrating" our military or some such panic.

And we react according to how many there actually ARE, not how some silly pretense that there are 100 times the number of them there actually are.

It would be irresponsible to do otherwise. We would be wasting police resources, guarding banks like bank robbers were a horde upon the land, instead of something that "doesn't happen very often".

How can you be against, knowing how big a problem is, so you can have the right response?

I answered this question. It seems common where one continues to ask the same question over and over even after it's been answered.

The dishonest right is trying to downplay and minimize the very serious problem of white supremacy and rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate.

It’s bad political optics for Republicans.

By ignoring the serious problem of white supremacy and rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate, conservatives hope to deflect attention from white grievance politics and racist replacement theory Republicans use to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.

I answered this question. It seems common where one continues to ask the same question over and over even after it's been answered.

Your answer was that a problem needs addressed regardless of how big it is, whether it be large or small,

but that did not answer why you don't care to know how big it is or how to address it properly.

The dishonest right is trying to downplay and minimize the very serious problem of white supremacy and rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate.

Are we? Or are you dishonestly trying to exaggerate it, so that you can smear everyone on the right, with that broad brush?

It’s bad political optics for Republicans.

I agree. Which is why you people do it. You've invested a LOT of time and energy creating a confirmation bias with many people, especially minorities, about the GOP being wacist. So, that any and all talk about w.s. hurts the GOP and helps the Dems.

By ignoring the serious problem of white supremacy and rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate,

You claim it is serious? Yet you don't know how many there are? If this nation of 300 million has 1,000 w.s. that is not a serious political problem. It would rank small in the field of organized crime in this country.

You can't say that it is not that small. Because you refuse to give any number. Because your whole game rests on it meaning whatever you need it to be, at any given moment.

conservatives hope to deflect attention from white grievance politics and racist replacement theory Republicans use to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.

Mmm, yes. I see another gain for you leftards. You get to smear ANY interest put forth by Whites as connected with the big scary boogie man of w.s.

And thus shut it down.

Clayton. Do you tihnk that the FBI has an estimate on how many w.s. there are in this country?

Forum List

Back