So, How Come Democrats/Liberals Weren't Demanding Universal Mail In Ballots For 2008 And 2012 Elections? And Now, All Of A Sudden? Hmm.

maybe it was because Obama was 10 points ahead in the polls?

now this would be a great question to ask Queen Pelosi,, and how do you guys think she would answer it?
Mizz Pelosi,, why, all of a sudden are you pushing for all 57 states to vote by mail? yet it 2008 and 2012, you remained silent on the issue.
Who is asking for all states to mass mail ballots to all registered voters?

I am loving how dumb fucking liberals are conflating ABSENTEE ballots and UNIVERSAL MAIL IN ballots.

Good Lord,many of you people are really really dumb.

How elections are held are up to each state...this BS about all states being able to do mass mailing is only allowed in five states. In other states they will use the absentee ballot which is the same one that Trump uses. This asinine bullshit conspiracy theory that Trump is pushing is just another of his mind fuck games he plays with the dopes he calls sycophants. These people are projecting a lie that they can't prove and amazingly there are those brainless zombies called Trumpets that believe every word he tells them..It would be nice to have Trump just shut up but that is will only occur when he is six feet under. I don't plan on voting for either shit-shake candidate because I dislike both...

I am loving how dumb fucking liberals are conflating ABSENTEE ballots and UNIVERSAL MAIL IN ballots.

Pelosi,,but,but, over 500 Million Americans have Covid-99, we cant have all of them voting in person, they will all die !!!

i dont recall the burning down of democrat cities when Obama was running

now this would be a great question to ask Queen Pelosi,, and how do you guys think she would answer it?
Mizz Pelosi,, why, all of a sudden are you pushing for all 57 states to vote by mail? yet it 2008 and 2012, you remained silent on the issue.
We all know this is a con.

Who is asking for all states to mass mail ballots to all registered voters?
Nazi Piglosi, for one.

No they aren't. They are hoping most voters won't understand the difference.
Pelosi: you see, you dont have to worry, just send all 140 million ballots to my house, and just let me sort thru all of them, and trust me to report an honest count.

Arson is multi-partisan, per data:

"Approximately 210,300 fires are intentionally set each year. These fires represent 13 percent of all fires reported to fire departments. Intentionally set fires result in approximately 375 deaths, 1,300 injuries, and $1 billion in direct property loss annually."

This week, for example: They are called, "Set by Republicans, switching over to Antifa!"

The Republican legislators supporting DNC all wear suits. . .like so many of them! The only other people watching the RNC "Roll Call of the States," Monday later morning--are all on welfare(?)--or are the base(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
"The Great Recession also happened: Matt 25: 14-30!)

maybe it was after Biden lost all of the debates was when Pelosi went into panic mode, and needed to cook up a way to create about 20 Million fake people?

County Registrars, anyone notices: Actually have a lot of control over mail-in versus in-person ballots. They have the addresses, have the signatures, and have other such information--e.g. language preference--heavily English and Spanish for Democratic voters, Russian Federation and North Korean languages--for Republican voters(?).

In person voting creates, "None of the Above," at a registrar's office.

In person voting mainly creates dimpled chads!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Even Deut 23: 19-20, is not about foreign aid!)

who knows, maybe in two weeks, queen pelosi will demad we go back to the "Chad System" to insure an honest election

Forum List

Back