So George W Bush is an Idiot According to the Libtards...

Saw another great interview with "W" that was given a few weeks ago......

Uncommon Knowledge: George W. Bush - YouTube

Look at Bush. He looks and talks like a skid row bum. I found it difficult to follow along. He's a stupid man who was a terrible president and he knows it. Everyone knows it, even Republicans. He's a walking "death panel" which is why they don't want him at the Republican Convention, which is sad. His polices were and are conservative policies. He simply proved they don't work and worse, after eight years of following such disastrous policies, the country might return to them because Republicans want to "finish the job". After all, they have a "contract on America" and want to fill that contract.

You found it difficult to follow along.......:lol:

but he's the stupid one....:eusa_whistle:

I loved how Bush's handlers kept him away from the press and such for quite a while after he was elected.
Training sessions but it did not work. Just go to Bushisms.org.

George W Bush is an Idiot According to the Libtards...

No...

GWB was a weak, indecisive, and ineffective CE who allowed rightwing extremists to run roughshod through his administration.

He was consistently ignorant of fundamental policy both foreign and domestic.

And during his years in office he managed to squander a budget surplus, expand the size and power of the Federal government, and left the Nation with two failed, illegal wars.

Replace 'rightwing' with 'neocon' and I agree with you.

Look at Bush. He looks and talks like a skid row bum. I found it difficult to follow along. He's a stupid man who was a terrible president and he knows it. Everyone knows it, even Republicans. He's a walking "death panel" which is why they don't want him at the Republican Convention, which is sad. His polices were and are conservative policies. He simply proved they don't work and worse, after eight years of following such disastrous policies, the country might return to them because Republicans want to "finish the job". After all, they have a "contract on America" and want to fill that contract.

Bullshit.

There is nothing 'conservative' about running deficits, engaging in nation building, expanding an already bloated Medicare system, throwing billions to corrupt banksters, or going to the UN for permission to engage in a war already justifiable due to repeated violations of a cease fire agreement.

All of which proves once again that you are the fucking idiot, bitch.

Bullshit.

There is nothing 'conservative' about running deficits, engaging in nation building, expanding an already bloated Medicare system, throwing billions to corrupt banksters, or going to the UN for permission to engage in a war already justifiable due to repeated violations of a cease fire agreement.

There's nothing Conservative about it but that hasn't stopped Conservatives from putting those people in power.

Bullshit.

There's nothing Conservative about it but that hasn't stopped Conservatives from putting those people in power.

Dude, the GOP has been hijacked by a bunch of Democrat exiles who werent far enough to the left after 1968, and there is little to nothing conservative about them. Through these neocons we have an aggressive interventionist foreign policy, contempt for the will of the People, and record deficits untill Obama came in to show everyone how defeicts are really done.

Please dont confuse these neocon political chameleons with geniune conservativism.

A short list of genuine conservatives: Palin, Perry, Paul, Bachman, deMint, Hatch, etc.

If you think you can put Bachmann, Palin, and Perry in the same breath as Ron Paul when speaking of genuine Conservatism you might be the one that's a little confused.

If you think you can put Bachmann, Palin, and Perry in the same breath as Ron Paul when speaking of genuine Conservatism you might be the one that's a little confused.

No, I am refering to conservative in its broadest sense of being pro-freedom, smaller government, socially conservative and pro-capitalism.

Paul is more consistent ideologically than the others, but they are still quite conservative and more flexible which I think advantageous at times.

Pauls inability to get himself elected to a state-wide office is one indicator of his inflexibility and having a tendency to let the pursuit of the perfect prevent the implementation of the adequate.

Lauer: "If water boarding is legal, why did you have to go to secret locations to do it?"

Bush: "I'm not going to talk about techniques."

Look - it's just a matter of philosophy. President Bush believed (and I presume still does) that when it comes to something as important as protecting this country during this times of terrorism, we should not be bound by the Constitution; that the potential peril to our county is way too grave to be bothered by Constitutional restraints. And there are a whole lot of people who agree with that. They are called Neoconservatives.
And they are extremely short sighted. But, sad to say, they are there.

There are those with a different philosophy - those who do not believe that we should compromise our basic principles, our Constitution, to meet some vague or imagined threat - or for any reason at all, for that matter. I side with these guys.

The left didn't try to hang their hat on just the water boarding issue...it was most everything about the Patriot Act. You must be so pleased at all the adjustments Obama and his crew have made to it.:eusa_whistle:

I have to say though, that your comment about a "vague or imagined threat", is what many worry about in regards to the passage of time...we should never become lax in our awareness that there is a real and dangerous threat lurking, and we have a government that has enabled your attitude by doing such a good job of warding off the threats. It's sort of ironic.

Future generations will have evidence of Bush's stupidity in just about every speech he attempted to make.
Republicans like to fling the tard word around but why is it that their candidates are so damn ignorant and stupid and can barely put two words together without confusing people?
To try and compare Bush to Obama is laughable especially when discussing speaking abilities. I get a kick out of this comedian impersonating bush....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1ekhovFeU]Frank Caliendo Bush Impression - YouTube[/ame]

But gosh, Bush doesnt seem so stupid in this interview with Lauer.

Bush goes nuts on matt lauer - YouTube

Seems that more and more 'stupid', in the opinion of the Libtards, is defined by disagreeing with the Libtards. The same is true of 'evil', dishonest' and 'illegal', lol.

Does anyone who is NOT a Libtard pay them any mind on this shit any more?

Obama's purported superior intelligence is a myth created by the media. No president had ever made so many serious blunders as our teleprompter-dependent corpse man in chief Barack Insane Obama.

This idiot actually believes Europe is a country, Hawaii is in Asia, there are 58 states (he said he's been in 57 and has one more to go), and he is apparently the only adult on the whole fucking country who doesn't know that when you sign a guest book, you use the current date, not the year you were elected president. Considering other goofs, such as referring to sons he does not have, it is clear the man is not only ignorant, but completely loony tunes.

I am sorry but I disagree. George W Bush was the dumbest President the US has had, and is probably the dumbest person the planet right now.

Lauer: "If water boarding is legal, why did you have to go to secret locations to do it?"

Bush: "I'm not going to talk about techniques."

Look - it's just a matter of philosophy. President Bush believed (and I presume still does) that when it comes to something as important as protecting this country during this times of terrorism, we should not be bound by the Constitution; that the potential peril to our county is way too grave to be bothered by Constitutional restraints. And there are a whole lot of people who agree with that. They are called Neoconservatives.
And they are extremely short sighted. But, sad to say, they are there.

There are those with a different philosophy - those who do not believe that we should compromise our basic principles, our Constitution, to meet some vague or imagined threat - or for any reason at all, for that matter. I side with these guys.

The left didn't try to hang their hat on just the water boarding issue...it was most everything about the Patriot Act. You must be so pleased at all the adjustments Obama and his crew have made to it.:eusa_whistle:

I have to say though, that your comment about a "vague or imagined threat", is what many worry about in regards to the passage of time...we should never become lax in our awareness that there is a real and dangerous threat lurking, and we have a government that has enabled your attitude by doing such a good job of warding off the threats. It's sort of ironic.

Nice rack! :clap2:

I loved how Bush's handlers kept him away from the press and such for quite a while after he was elected.
Training sessions but it did not work. Just go to Bushisms.org.

My personal favorite. On the occasion of his inauguration for his second term, in an effort to show how outgoing and bipartisan his second administration was going to be, he said: "We will reach out to all of those who embrace our views."

I swear to God.

Seems that more and more 'stupid', in the opinion of the Libtards, is defined by disagreeing with the Libtards. The same is true of 'evil', dishonest' and 'illegal', lol.

Good ol liberal media, defending foreign terrorist KSM's right to not be water-boarded!

Keep it up libs, show America what you really care about. :clap2:

Seriously, W doesn't have a clue what hard labor is. Pushing hay around on your ranch doesn't cut it.

You are either joking or have no idea what it's like to “push hay around.”

I lived and worked on a farm for a year before I joined the Marine Corps. Basically, there were two ways to get the hay on the wagon: (1) you had equipment which would bale the hay and feed it to the wagon and someone on the wagon would have to stack the bales; (2) the baled hay would be left on the ground and someone would have to throw the bales to the person on the wagon who would then stack the bales. Then the baled hay would have to be taken to the barn where it would be unloaded. The bales of hay could weigh from 70 to 100 pounds and there were thousands of bales.

Of course, round bales weighing 700 to over 1,000 pounds were handled mostly by machines, but this required long hours in the field which is not the same thing as sipping a Toms Collins at the local cocktail lounge.

I've worked a lot of different jobs in my long lifetime, and I am convinced that working on a farm/ranch is one of the most physically demanding jobs of all.

Of course, it is possible that Bush HIRED others to do the menial tasks, but I resent your suggestion that "pushing hay around" is not hard work. I've done it and I know better.

Here's where it gets to be fun. You have baled to the ground and then you have been informed that it will rain the next morning. You have no choice but to get the hay in the barn before it rains so you have to work throughout the evening and nighttime. It happened to me, and my arms were severely scared from lifting the hay onto the wagon. Try lifting a few thousand bales of hay and you will know what work is really like.

Of course, moving hay around is just one of the many tasks involved in the operation of a ranch. And none of it is easy.

Obama's purported superior intelligence is a myth created by the media. No president had ever made so many serious blunders as our teleprompter-dependent corpse man in chief Barack Insane Obama.

This idiot actually believes Europe is a country, Hawaii is in Asia, there are 58 states (he said he's been in 57 and has one more to go), and he is apparently the only adult on the whole fucking country who doesn't know that when you sign a guest book, you use the current date, (who gives a fuck) not the year you were elected president. Considering other goofs, such as referring to sons he does not have, it is clear the man is not only ignorant, but completely loony tunes.

You are entitle to your opinion but it's a bucket with holes in it. Al those speakers use tlelepormpters fool. He has never mention having a son. He said IF he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Meaning black.
Ignorant? Obama is not. And you are stupid even to think he is.

Obama's dependence on a teleprompter is not exactly evidence that he is a glowing genius, but the media will ignore anything to the contrary because he is THE ONE, lolol.

Only repubs can't understand why Obama uses a teleprompter, or Bush or any politican.

Seriously, W doesn't have a clue what hard labor is. Pushing hay around on your ranch doesn't cut it.

You are either joking or have no idea what it's like to “push hay around.”

I lived and worked on a farm for a year before I joined the Marine Corps. Basically, there were two ways to get the hay on the wagon: (1) you had equipment which would bale the hay and feed it to the wagon and someone on the wagon would have to stack the bales; (2) the baled hay would be left on the ground and someone would have to throw the bales to the person on the wagon who would then stack the bales. Then the baled hay would have to be taken to the barn where it would be unloaded. The bales of hay could weigh from 70 to 100 pounds and there were thousands of bales.

Of course, round bales weighing 700 to over 1,000 pounds were handled mostly by machines, but this required long hours in the field which is not the same thing as sipping a Toms Collins at the local cocktail lounge.

I've worked a lot of different jobs in my long lifetime, and I am convinced that working on a farm/ranch is one of the most physically demanding jobs of all.

Of course, it is possible that Bush HIRED others to do the menial tasks, but I resent your suggestion that "pushing hay around" is not hard work. I've done it and I know better.

Here's where it gets to be fun. You have baled to the ground and then you have been informed that it will rain the next morning. You have no choice but to get the hay in the barn before it rains so you have to work throughout the evening and nighttime. It happened to me, and my arms were severely scared from lifting the hay onto the wagon. Try lifting a few thousand bales of hay and you will know what work is really like.

Of course, moving hay around is just one of the many tasks involved in the operation of a ranch. And none of it is easy.

I bet you have never been a mason.

Forum List

Back