So, Donald Trump Has Been Removed From The Colorado Ballot, How Do We Take Action?

You could always support a candidate that isn’t an insurrectionist traitor. Just saying…

You're so full of shit I think that you're probably constipated at this point. Just saying...

If you live in Colorado....

We don't but we're still fed up with it all nonetheless.

We do nothing. The best indicator is the votes on election day. :)

Yeah, but hypothetically speaking, what if Trump's not even on the ballot?

I saw that, I just didn't have the time to post it earlier. Good on him too.

You're so full of shit I think that you're probably constipated at this point. Just saying...

We don't but we're still fed up with it all nonetheless.

Yeah, but hypothetically speaking, what if Trump's not even on the ballot?

I saw that, I just didn't have the time to post it earlier. Good on him too.
You're one to talk about being full of shit.

Anyways, the USSC will probably deliver some BS ruling that Trump can do whatever he wants without any accountability whatsoever. Even if he doesn't show up on the ballot, you can always just write him in. Just remember to use your gud speleng when you write his name down.

You're one to talk about being full of shit.

Anyways, the USSC will probably deliver some BS ruling that Trump can do whatever he wants without any accountability whatsoever. Even if he doesn't show up on the ballot, you can always just write him in. Just remember to use your gud speleng when you write his name down.
Trump has nothing to ‘account’ for.

Arbitrary?

The fuckup was the first American president to resist the peaceful transfer of power like the dictator wannabe that he is.
Then he slithered out of town like a poor loser with 100s of classified documents.

Forum List

Back