So Do we have to boycott The Boss now??

S

smirkinjesus

Springsteen is putting on an anti-Bush Concert during the Tear Gas Convention. Are you Republiicans going to boycott the Boss for his UnAmerican activities? Must be getting tough to keep track of who all you're supposed to boycott?

smirkinjesus said:
Springsteen is putting on an anti-Bush Concert during the Tear Gas Convention. Are you Republiicans going to boycott the Boss for his UnAmerican activities? Must be getting tough to keep track of who all you're supposed to boycott?

You libs are famous for the boycotts. Why don't you start the liberal boycott list first. Or better yet, the liberal extortion list.

smirkinjesus said:

I never cared for 'the boss', so this won't be changing my opinion anyway. :gives:

smirkinjesus said:

Hey...smirkin

I'm new here, but I have a question for you...

When do you think the "Holy-wood" types (that includes the music folks) will understand we don't care what the hell they think politically? We just want entertainment from the BOZZOS.

Mr. P said:
Hey...smirkin

I'm new here, but I have a question for you...

When do you think the "Holy-wood" types (that includes the music folks) will understand we don't care what the hell they think politically? We just want entertainment from the BOZOS.

I personally don't care what they think. I certainly wouldn't vote for any of them for governor or President.

smirkinjesus said:
I personally don't care what they think. I certainly wouldn't vote for any of them for governor or President.

So then I have to ask...what was the point of your first post?
Just wondering...I mean it seems to me you must support his actions...No?
But you wouldn't vote for him...Hummm I missed the vote for em part...somehow.

My point was and still is... who cares what "they" say.

What was yours again?

Mr. P said:
So then I have to ask...what was the point of your first post?
Just wondering...I mean it seems to me you must support his actions...No?
But you wouldn't vote for him...Hummm I missed the vote for em part...somehow.

My point was and still is... who cares what "they" say.

What was yours again?

Well Mr.P I like were your going with this and welcome

Forum List

Back