*So Can We Blame Mexico For Obama?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its been reported the illegal immigrants voted Obama in this last time, along with the legal immigrants from Mexico and other lower mid continent despot nations.
2. Well thank you very fucking much you voted us in our first fucking despot Mexico!!!!
3. And you other fucking despot nations south of our southern border!
4. Yes thank you, illegal fucking people who've come into my country illegally, and fucked everything up, and fuck you too!!!:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What? I really enjoyed your analytical skills or should I say lack thereof.

Sorry bout that,

What? I really enjoyed your analytical skills or should I say lack thereof.

1. This is raw CWN knowledge you may be unable to digest this poor boy.
2. Come back in about 20 years then just maybe.....
3. Now hurry along and fuck off!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Its been reported the illegal immigrants voted Obama in this last time, along with the legal immigrants from Mexico and other lower mid continent despot nations.
2. Well thank you very fucking much you voted us in our first fucking despot Mexico!!!!
3. And you other fucking despot nations from the southern border!
4. Yes thank you, illegal fucking people who've come into my country illegally, and fucked everything up, and fuck you too!!!:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Illegals can't vote in this country--DA DUH. You have to be a U.S. Citizen to vote in this country. While LEGAL U.S. Hispanic Citizens had a lot to do with Obama getting elected, we also had millions of the DUMB DOWN crowd in White Suburbia that won the election for Obama twice.

I am certain many are regretting their votes right now, due the Obamacare implosion--but it took whites to get him over the top, and it always will take whites to win national elections in this country.

If you want to point your finger at someone--point it at your White next door neighbor.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Illegals can't vote in this country--DA DUH. You have to be a U.S. Citizen to vote in this country. While LEGAL U.S. Hispanic Citizens had a lot to do with Obama getting elected, we also had millions of the DUMB DOWN crowd in White Suburbia that won the election for Obama twice.

I am certain many are regretting their votes right now, due the Obamacare implosion--but it took whites to get him over the top, and it always will take whites to win national elections in this country.

If you want to point your finger at someone--point it at your White next door neighbor.

Da fuck you talkin' about, Willis?

Even dead people vote in this country. Democrats vote multiple times in this country.

And yes, Virginia, illegals do vote in the U.S.

Get a fucking grip and get with the times.

Sorry bout that,

1. Mexicans are proud its reported that Romney failed because of them.
2. They are way too stupid to know what terrible thing they claim to be responsible for.
3. Happy idiots.
4. Neither party wants to extend a finger to stand for USA laws.
5. This is leading America into a dismal decay.
6. Corrosion of law is always a sign of decay.
7. Illegal immigration is breaking the law, why isn't the rule of law being held up?
6. Those commie liberals hate this country.
7. And the republicans are afraid to stand for law.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
America nationalizes close to a 100,000 Mexicans per year the past 15 years. Was closer to 200,000 from 1997-2005. Also Every baby born on American soil = American....

Most don't vote in our elections....As only a fraction has the balls to come to a government polling station to do so....

Legal Hispanics now make up 17% of America's legalize citizens based on 2010 consensus numbers. This is up from 3% in 1960...

You dupes can't win a national election as 72% voted against you last election for your anti-Hispanic platform. You will keep losing too and lose bigger each time for now on until you learn.

19%+ by 2020 with or without amnesty.

You clowns lost Florida, nev and co because of Hispanics. Fact ;)

Virginia because of your extremist bull shit

Romney won 59% of the white vote. Think about it for a second and understand that in 1980 he would of carried California, and probably reversed the tables on Obama without the LEGAL Hispanic population we have today.

Good news is Bush got 44% of the Hispanic votes in 2000. So pass the amnesty/enforcement bill = 12+ % back.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Da fuck you talkin' about, Willis?

Even dead people vote in this country. Democrats vote multiple times in this country.

And yes, Virginia, illegals do vote in the U.S.

Get a fucking grip and get with the times.

85% to ~66% white share of the population
3-4% to 17%+ Hispanic
11.5% to 12.6% black

Between 1970's to 2010's explains what is going on. The bad news for the republicans is the Hispanics are voting 72% against the clowns for opposing the amnesty/enforcement bill.

Maybe you'll have a chance when you do as your party may get 40% of the growing part of the population. :eek:

What you have at present is a strange situation in which immigrants, legal and illegal, are telling their children, you go to school, you learn all you can learn, respect the teachers, and get the grades, then go to college, become someone. In the meantime, we have these native born know-nothings telling their children how stupid the teachers are, and that the pointy headed intellectuals and scientists don't know anything anyway.

So, a generation down the road, who is going to be working for whom? And who will be making the decisions in our business community and government? Do you suppose that they will vote for the people and party that are at present intent on denigrating them?

Forum List

Back