Mexico to pay $1.5 billion for US border, source says

So stop using your smart phone, computer, car.... They are all products of this evil Globalism...

Tell us about the evils of these products and how something close to the Amish have thought things out.....
Your premise is that, without globalism, we could never have those things.

Please support that assertion.

And he did! And now Mexico is beginning to help pay for it too!

Buffoon-- Trump was a roaring success. It's Joe Biden who hasn't done DICK. And what Biden HAS done has been an absolute BOMB.
No Trump was a disaster and it was his actual policies tat caused the increase in border crossings...

Trump increased the demand for people to seek crossing. Why? Because he is a dumb fuck...

He cut aid to Central America for security and guess what happened:
  • Increase drug trade
  • Higher Violence in Central America
  • More Guns in Central America from US
Trump was so happy when he told you he cut the aid, big gimp smile on him at the time... There was a fucking reason US was helping to pay for that... This would have involved a bit of analytical thinking...

The US needed a President that can play Chess and they got one that plays Snap...

So stop using your smart phone, computer, car.... They are all products of this evil Globalism...

Tell us about the evils of these products and how something close to the Amish have thought things out.....
There is nothing evil about them. It is if the products are used for propaganda purposes and to shut down anyone who has a different view. Yesterday at a Congressional hearing, a Prog African American woman and a Repub U.S. Senator had a few sentences with each other about a man having a baby. This is beyond insane. So, Globalism has given me what you say. Or perhaps American know how did most of it. The ideas and the freedom to create germinated and/or was sold to larger entities and conglomerates who represent what you typed.

guess what happened:
  • Increase drug trade

giggle.gif
Idiot! What do I care about what happens in Central America! That is THEIR problem, Fool! :auiqs.jpg:

You men and you mostly are men, don't want to admit Biden did something tramp could never do.

While Trump was not a great president, Biden is the worst in US history. If he keeps on his current path there will never be any president to catch up to his meteoric fall to the bottom unless we have a president that uses our nuclear weapons against us.
I do not pay much attention to unnamed sources as they usually do not know what is being said and it is usually wrong

No Trump was a disaster and it was his actual policies tat caused the increase in border crossings...

Trump increased the demand for people to seek crossing. Why? Because he is a dumb fuck...

He cut aid to Central America for security and guess what happened:
  • Increase drug trade
Trump was so happy when he told you he cut the aid, big gimp smile on him at the time... There was a fucking reason US was helping to pay for that... This would have involved a bit of analytical thinking...

The US needed a President that can play Chess and they got one that plays Snap...
I tend to think that spending the US into the poor house by adding billions to the US credit card to enrich other countries elite is not a great answer. You talk about playing chess but that idea is akin to giving the school drop out your milk money so he will not pick on you.
That money could be better spent at home or on border security.
We should not be flooding the US with people who are not properly screened. You can not do that in 10 minutes or less. But some people do need their pools cleaned and lawns mowed for cheap I guess.

Something trump couldn't do!
-------------------------------------
In 2019, then-President Donald Trump threatened to impose tariffs on Mexican imports "until Mexico substantially stops the illegal inflow of aliens coming through its territory."

When Trump launched his presidential campaign in 2015, he promised: "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall."
snip
Although the Supreme Court ruled in favor of allowing him to end "Remain in Mexico" -- a Trump-era immigration policy that made more than 70,000 migrants wait in Mexico as their asylum claims were processed in the U.S. -- another Trump policy, Title 42, has prevented hundreds of thousands of migrants from accessing the asylum system citing increased public health risk due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
---------------------------------------------
We all know trump was a disaster.

Nice. A hollow symbolic gesture after refusing to secure the border and letting 2 million more illegals into this country.

Why didn't he address the problem two years ago, instead of letting Mexico fill this country with illegals and fentanyl?

In Fairness it is not for a wall but security infrastructure in general...

Still don't know why Mexico is pushed to pay a cent... It is the job of a country to control who is coming in not going out...

Also the reason there is issues is because people are fleeing violence being paid for by US Citizens through the Drug Trade...

Why can't Mexico send US a bill for the damage their Drug Problem is causing the Mexico?
Because Mexican Cartels supply the drugs......

Nice. A hollow symbolic gesture after refusing to secure the border and letting 2 million more illegals into this country.

Why didn't he address the problem two years ago, instead of letting Mexico fill this country with illegals and fentanyl?
The people that die from drugs, it just a price the democrats are willing to pay. Same with the crime in America, criminals are one of their favorite groups....the dems love them some criminals.

There is nothing evil about them. It is if the products are used for propaganda purposes and to shut down anyone who has a different view. Yesterday at a Congressional hearing, a Prog African American woman and a Repub U.S. Senator had a few sentences with each other about a man having a baby. This is beyond insane. So, Globalism has given me what you say. Or perhaps American know how did most of it. The ideas and the freedom to create germinated and/or was sold to larger entities and conglomerates who represent what you typed.
How do you equate Globalism with Transgender rights?

Which country do you think is influencing US transgender rights?

BTW, Scientists think that a transgender man having a baby is very possible in the future... So the discussion is a real possibility...

Can I also ask, what business is it of yours if a man ha a baby?

Your premise is that, without globalism, we could never have those things.

Please support that assertion.
Name any serious device delivered with out using globalism...

US doesn't have all the rare metals (especially in the quantity) to produce these devices economically or reliably...

Let's take an example:
Europium is a rare metal that is used ion an iPhone... Where you getting that in the US...

Also are you willing to let the US economy go down the toilet while you insist on US companies making them uncompetitive due to having to use only US parts and materials... This was equivalent to a soviet ban on nearly all western imports... It also produced some shitty cars..

Something trump couldn't do!
-------------------------------------
In 2019, then-President Donald Trump threatened to impose tariffs on Mexican imports "until Mexico substantially stops the illegal inflow of aliens coming through its territory."

When Trump launched his presidential campaign in 2015, he promised: "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall."
snip
Although the Supreme Court ruled in favor of allowing him to end "Remain in Mexico" -- a Trump-era immigration policy that made more than 70,000 migrants wait in Mexico as their asylum claims were processed in the U.S. -- another Trump policy, Title 42, has prevented hundreds of thousands of migrants from accessing the asylum system citing increased public health risk due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
---------------------------------------------
We all know trump was a disaster.
I tried reading through the news on this earlier today before you posted and I had a hard time understanding what was actually being paid for. I think they are using trickery to say that the money was being used for "infrastructure" along the 2000 mile border but I suspect that the word infrastructure actually means more buildings, etc. to house and care for the illegals that they apprehend or the ones applying for "asylum". They give you a bunch of pictures of "the wall" but never really say they are building any "infrastructure" to actually deter illegal immigration, such as a wall.

I tried reading through the news on this earlier today before you posted and I had a hard time understanding what was actually being paid for. I think they are using trickery to say that the money was being used for "infrastructure" along the 2000 mile border but I suspect that the word infrastructure actually means more buildings, etc. to house and care for the illegals that they apprehend or the ones applying for "asylum". They give you a bunch of pictures of "the wall" but never really say they are building any "infrastructure" to actually deter illegal immigration, such as a wall.
Yes, whatever they build It will be sure to benefit Mexico and not the U.S.

But then the French will like us more. Or something.

Forum List

Back