So called “white flight”....

Whites are the ONLY people not allowed to live among their own people, when we DO move to a town that's 90+ percent white eventually the local,county,state or federal government forces nonwhite trash on us, it usually starts with some bleeding heart asshole suing over something or some section 8 housing apartments being put up etc. Simple fact is this.

Yes, but if whites move into the Ghetto and clean the place up, its called "Gentrification" and that's considered "bad" too.

Sort of caught in a catch 22 circumstance here. Condemned as "deplorable " regardless of where you hang your hat.
Yep! If you REALLY dig into it you come to understand no matter what whites do its racist in some form or fashion and the ONLY thing nonwhites want is whites to disappear completely.

Same reason why I left Indian reservation at 17, I’d be dead if I didn’t... It wasn’t about race it was about class. My own “people” we’re holding me back... end of story
I volunteered out on Pine Ridge Reservation when I was stationed at Ellsworth. Experiences like that solidify opinions. All I really have to say about that place.
I spent time on a reservation every year when i was younger. The indians were awful to white people. I was definitely unimpressed by that culture.

I don’t blame you white people leaving minority dominated areas, I would never expect any white person to live on the pine ridge Indian reservation. That would be fucking retarded... lol

I don’t blame you white people leaving minority dominated areas, I would never expect any white person to live on the pine ridge Indian reservation. That would be fucking retarded... lol

In Iron Mike Tyson 1-man show, he chuckles about the way white people are moving into his own hood in Brownsville, Brooklyn. So it isn't unheard of.

Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, come to stay Jack moves away. Ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood.

You didnt watch the video.
The Wife and I bought our first home in a middle class predominantly white neighborhood.
When the original homeowners moved up to a nicer neighborhood they often rented their paid for original home. That of course brought in a lower class of people who didnt mow the grass or take care of the property bringing down property values.
We saw the writing on the wall and bailed out.

We then moved to an upper middle class gated community that is predominantly white...and will stay that way due to the home prices
We have a couple of black families who live here but they take care of their properties and make good money.
Like ABL said,it's about class,not color.

Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, come to stay Jack moves away. Ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood.

Why when the black gets money the black moves away too?

That's absolutely true. LeBron owns a huge home in suburban Akron, and doesn't live in a tenement or a fleabag hotel in the Ghetto.

Even out in LA, I don't think he lives in a project in Watts.

Is it still called "white flight" if I flee an area populated by whites to not live around whites, or anyone for that fact.

Why when the black gets money the black moves away too?
Because they want to be like the whites..
74714965_2471206719831427_3796731118066073600_n.jpg

Whites are the ONLY people not allowed to live among their own people, when we DO move to a town that's 90+ percent white eventually the local,county,state or federal government forces nonwhite trash on us, it usually starts with some bleeding heart asshole suing over something or some section 8 housing apartments being put up etc. Simple fact is this.

Yes, but if whites move into the Ghetto and clean the place up, its called "Gentrification" and that's considered "bad" too.

Sort of caught in a catch 22 circumstance here. Condemned as "deplorable " regardless of where you hang your hat.
They dont want you in THEIR areas, just send money. But you must open YOUR areas to them.

They want to decide if they want to live among you, while they decide if you are permitted to live among them

BEHAVIOUR. I don't like listening to loud "thumpity, thump, thump" all damn day, and it gets worse from there -- litter, trash, break-ins, then rape and murder

Here is why whites leave when Africans move in. Pay particular attention at 1:20. Disgusting!

Too bad he didnt die. Too bad that mother cant be arrested.

Forum List

Back