So called “white flight”....

White Flight

994edfd81ad2b8c0e9f281d1bae12ca5.jpg

• Banned
Same reason why I left Indian reservation at 17, I’d be dead if I didn’t... It wasn’t about race it was about class. My own “people” we’re holding me back... end of story

They call it gentrification when we move in and do white things like open trendy shops and stuff. I remember a while back some protesters angry about gentrification chained shut the doors to a newly opened cat shelter, trapping the animals inside and scaring them with their angry shouting.

Same reason why I left Indian reservation at 17, I’d be dead if I didn’t... It wasn’t about race it was about class. My own “people” we’re holding me back... end of story
I volunteered out on Pine Ridge Reservation when I was stationed at Ellsworth. Experiences like that solidify opinions. All I really have to say about that place.

If you are white and try to live around blacks you will be treated poorly. Every fucking thing on the planet is now called racism. You can pay a $250,000.00 fine for saying illegal. It is best not to try it until the insanity is over.

If you are white and try to live around blacks you will be treated poorly. Every fucking thing on the planet is now called racism. You can pay a $250,000.00 fine for saying illegal. It is best not to try it until the insanity is over.
Yep,
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, come to stay Jack moves away. Ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood.
BEHAVIOUR. I don't like listening to loud "thumpity, thump, thump" all damn day, and it gets worse from there -- litter, trash, break-ins, then rape and murder

Michelle Obama hypocrisy... lol

I don't get the logic of the liberal line of bullshit here.

They complain here about "white flight" when the honkies vamoose out of the ghetto.

But then they bitch about "gentrification" when the honkies move into the ghetto and clean the place up, build Whole Foods stores, fancy restaurants and fern bars to attract yuppies into the hood.

Which is it, libs?

Michelle Obama hypocrisy... lol

I don't get the logic of the liberal line of bullshit here.

They complain here about "white flight" when the honkies vamoose out of the ghetto.

But then they bitch about "gentrification" when the honkies move into the ghetto and clean the place up, build Whole Foods stores, fancy restaurants and fern bars to attract yuppies into the hood.

Which is it, libs?

Yep,
Don’t like people pissing and shitting were they sleep… Get the fuck out.

Fuck the collective telling individuals what to do.

Like I said political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Whites are the ONLY people not allowed to live among their own people, when we DO move to a town that's 90+ percent white eventually the local,county,state or federal government forces nonwhite trash on us, it usually starts with some bleeding heart asshole suing over something or some section 8 housing apartments being put up etc. Simple fact is this.

Those that make peaceful revolution impossible,make violent revolution inevitable.

Eventually whites will be pushed out of every formerly white areas and will either be destroyed or they will fight back. There IS a goal of demographic replacement and its happening quickly
65024808_1191700751001604_8717105434013466624_n.jpg

Whites are the ONLY people not allowed to live among their own people, when we DO move to a town that's 90+ percent white eventually the local,county,state or federal government forces nonwhite trash on us, it usually starts with some bleeding heart asshole suing over something or some section 8 housing apartments being put up etc. Simple fact is this.

Yes, but if whites move into the Ghetto and clean the place up, its called "Gentrification" and that's considered "bad" too.

Sort of caught in a catch 22 circumstance here. Condemned as "deplorable " regardless of where you hang your hat.

Forum List

Back