So-called Conservatives: “The govt can’t have my guns, but they can indoctrinate my kids for 7 hours a day”

You are invested in the public school system. I chose to invest elsewhere.

I am absolutely not invested in the "public school system". In some cases it sucks. But what I said is absolutely the truth, and you cannot refute it. Your child is better off in a public school system in rural Kansas than they are in a private school in Berkeley, CA.

Does that hypocrisy sound about right?

I don't know, maybe you can put off buying a new PU for yourself or SUV for your housefrau and think of your kids rather than yourself for a change.....Never let your kids see the inside of a public school.....You can do "toys" later in life.

Don't even think about saying "well I live in a red state". They are near as bad.

Those that have seen the light then kudos, the rest of you have some soul-searching to do.
Here's hypocrisy: YOU are demanding that I let YOU raise my kids.
AND you are so out of touch...
More that 90% of mass shooting occur in Gun Free zones.
Israel is regretting officially and publicly that it barred gun ownership to citizens slaughtered by Hamas
And the post-Maine Shooter statistics are that 2 to 1 voters want existing guns laws enforced and not more gun laws.

Biden knows this but does not care
THIS IS NBC NEWS, not a conservative site

The FBI didn’t finish over 1 million gun background checks in time to stop a sale in 2020 and 2021​

As gun sales soared over the past two years, more background checks slipped through holes in the system.

I had to expose you. I had to

This is nonsense! The mass majority of 2A proponents also vehemently opposed the indoctrination done in the schools which are mostly controlled by democrats through the teachers unions. Historically, Democrats have almost always been more influential in the education system than Republicans. They certainly are today by far.

I don't know, maybe you can put off buying a new PU for yourself or SUV for your housefrau and think of your kids rather than yourself for a change.....Never let your kids see the inside of a public school.....You can do "toys" later in life.

Don't even think about saying "well I live in a red state". They are near as bad.

Those that have seen the light then kudos, the rest of you have some soul-searching to do.
What really do you mean?
Did you complain when biden let a million !!!! background checks go

The FBI didn’t finish over 1 million gun background checks in time to stop a sale in 2020 and 2021​

As gun sales soared over the past two years, more background checks slipped through holes in the system.

And what about YOUR Democrats, the actual teachers and eduction lawmakers
Public School Teachers: Nationally, more than 20% of public school teachers with school-age children enroll them in private schools, or almost twice the 11% rate for the general public.

Philadelphia Public School Teachers: 44% enroll their own children in private schools, or four times the national average.

Cincinnati Public School Teachers: 41% enroll their own children in private schools, more than three times the national rate.

Chicago Public School Teachers: 39% enroll their own children in private schools, more than three times the national average.

EVEN WORSE
Specific figures showed that 41% of representatives in the House and 46% of U.S. senators send or have sent at least one of their children to a private institution. That contrasts with the rest of the country, where only 10% of families send kids to private schools.

When Obama was fighting charter schools and education improvement programs
he had 2 kids in Sidwell for $50 000 each.

I say you have earned bad treatment richly

You are more than welcome to invest in homeschooling or private schools, just not with my tax dollars.
But it isn't your dollars. MANY MANY childless parents pay out the asss for schools. And that is fair in your eyes???
Anyway you are a hypocrite

Specific figures showed that 41% of representatives in the House and 46% of U.S. senators send or have sent at least one of their children to a private institution. That contrasts with the rest of the country, where only 10% of families send kids to private schools.

But it isn't your dollars. MANY MANY childless parents pay out the asss for schools. And that is fair in your eyes???

I have three grandchildren in public schools. I pay for them! I also paid for their parents who are my children.

If you are childless, should you pay no taxes on your McMansion?

I'm doing one better. Because of the lack of trust, the absolute cratering of it, I tell everyone that Community Schools (public schools) are now unsustainable. America has lost its community.

As much as it has enriched my life, as dear as it has been to me, I do not recommend teaching to anyone now. There is no trust left.

Thanks, my fellow conservatives. You did this.

What.

Bitch and moan...

Yes, you do.

The midshipman is part of the government school system-he wants more slops dumped into the trough.

President Milei would end the Department of Education, Trump, not so much

Forum List

Back