So California Girl

I would never hire a stoner. Those under the influence have garbage thinking and are nonproductive. And, sometimes they are outright dangerous on the job.

That is funny I know of three people who have gotten a promotion or a raise for good job performance in the last month, who also smoke pot on their free time.
You know nothing about people who smoke pot. You just believe whatever they tell you.

But way to address the OP.

I smoked pot from the time I was about 18 till a few years ago when it made me too stupit with my extreme pain meds.
I was never fired from a job got promotions to jobs far above my education level and was always rated excellent or outstanding.

some just start out stupid and pot puts them over the edge.

That is funny I know of three people who have gotten a promotion or a raise for good job performance in the last month, who also smoke pot on their free time.
You know nothing about people who smoke pot. You just believe whatever they tell you.

Actually, I don't believe much about anything folks under the influence tell me. And, those who use cannabis on a regular basis are not too credible in my book, either. But, that really doesn't matter too much, most of the private sector and all of the federal government will shitcan a stoner if s/he has a positive piss test.

But, those who use do have a choice.

My preference is not to have them anywhere near me when I work and thankfully, my employer makes sure they aren't.

I see you have joined California Girl on her crusade... Makes me think you have no credibility.
What crusade?

If I didn't know better, I'd say that smells of a bit of paranoia.

I'm saying nothing new from what I have always said about stoners - keep them away from me at work and keep them away from any sort of responsibility where my health and welfare depend on their judgment. After one blew up my workplace only 20 minutes after I left, I am very comfortable in my views.

That doesn't mean I don't like them from time to time.

Last edited:
I would never hire a stoner. Those under the influence have garbage thinking and are nonproductive. And, sometimes they are outright dangerous on the job.

I smoked pot from the time I was about 18 till a few years ago when it made me too stupit with my extreme pain meds.
I was never fired from a job got promotions to jobs far above my education level and was always rated excellent or outstanding.

some just start out stupid and pot puts them over the edge.

I agree, some shouldn't smoke pot, just like some shouldn't drink alcohol.
I do think it is funny, that my one friend who doesn't smoke pot, is the one who can't keep a job.

Actually, I don't believe much about anything folks under the influence tell me. And, those who use cannabis on a regular basis are not too credible in my book, either. But, that really doesn't matter too much, most of the private sector and all of the federal government will shitcan a stoner if s/he has a positive piss test.

My preference is not to have them anywhere near me when I work and thankfully, my employer makes sure they aren't.

I see you have joined California Girl on her crusade... Makes me think you have no credibility.
What crusade?

I'm saying nothing new from what I have always said about stoners - keep them away from me at work and keep them away from any sort of responsibility where my health and welfare depends on their judgment. After one blew up my workplace only 20 minutes after I left, I am very comfortable in my views.

:lol::lol:
So following me to another thread, to repeat something you already said isn't a crusade?
How about mentioning paranoia? because California hasn't mentioned that once in the last few weeks.:lol:

What crusade?

I'm saying nothing new from what I have always said about stoners - keep them away from me at work and keep them away from any sort of responsibility where my health and welfare depends on their judgment. After one blew up my workplace only 20 minutes after I left, I am very comfortable in my views.

So following me to another thread, to repeat something you already said isn't a crusade?
How about mentioning paranoia? because California hasn't mentioned that once in the last few weeks.:lol:

Now I can't get this song out of my head:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WJ6FbcWYRU]YouTube - The Kinks - Destroyer[/ame]

Paranoia, the destroyer.

You what I think is funny is California accused me of being paranoid because I accused her of doing two certain things............ which she later admitted to doing. :lol:
And I am the one Si Modo questions. LOL

Back to the topic, though.
I still want to know why the numbers have not increased???????????

Umm CG might be correct Luissa. Think about the Palin phenomena, Tea Party, birthers, etc.

Palin comes from a community riddled with meth abusers. I have no doubt meth does cause permanent paranoid psychosis.

My guess is that Daddy's girl AKA CG.. tried pot once and it jarred her out of her comfortable version of reality. She no doubt blamed the fantasy crash on the evil weed and wanted no more part of any assault on "reality". :lol:

Chronic cannabis usage does lead to an uncomfortable comparison between a fundamentalist view of the world and one's own battle with sanity as the mind takes in contradictory information from the religious world view. Still there is no crazy any crazier than religious fundamentalism. I have tried most every drug in the 70's and have detected no permanent debilitating effects. It is easy to stay away from the symptoms associated with chemicals on the brain. Just stop using them. It seems the more permanent psychological disadvantages of existing in a fantasy reality provided by religious fundamentalism is more difficult to go cold turkey from with the constant peer pressure and threats of going to hell etc..

I thinking smoking pot can be abused and harm the person, much like drinking yourself stupid every day will and eating a 20 piece meal from Churchs Chicken everyday as well, I know some people who smoke weed everyday and still live with their parents, and some people who work good jobs, own their homes and have families and smoke weed only occasionally, its all relative. I haven't smoked myself in about 5 years but I don't have anything against anyone who does.

I thinking smoking pot can be abused and harm the person, much like drinking yourself stupid every day will and eating a 20 piece meal from Churchs Chicken everyday as well, I know some people who smoke weed everyday and still live with their parents, and some people who work good jobs, own their homes and have families and smoke weed only occasionally, its all relative. I haven't smoked myself in about 5 years but I don't have anything against anyone who does.

Bingo. Moderation.

Haven't had any in 13 years myself. If it was as legal as a beer, i might then decide to have a j once a week.

Everyone is missing the obvious. Those who smoke Pot will burn in HELL for all of ETERNITY!

Repent now! Look what can happen if you don't!

demotivational-posters-pot.jpg

I did get detained a bit one time for some weed that wasn't mine. I had even quit smoking some years previous. Man, was i peee-ahsed. Can laugh about it now though. Family...can't live with 'em, and its illegal to kick their ass. :D

Bingo. Moderation.

Haven't had any in 13 years myself. If it was as legal as a beer, i might then decide to have a j once a week.

I did say I was going to smoke a fat blunt once I got out of the Military but once I was a civilian again, I was like ehhh I'm good, alot of people outside the Military smoke weed so it wasnt as exciting and daring as it looked when you absolutely couldn't do it, a positive piss test lands you in confinement in the service.

Umm CG might be correct Luissa. Think about the Palin phenomena, Tea Party, birthers, etc.

Palin comes from a community riddled with meth abusers. I have no doubt meth does cause permanent paranoid psychosis.

My guess is that Daddy's girl AKA CG.. tried pot once and it jarred her out of her comfortable version of reality. She no doubt blamed the fantasy crash on the evil weed and wanted no more part of any assault on "reality". :lol:

Chronic cannabis usage does lead to an uncomfortable comparison between a fundamentalist view of the world and one's own battle with sanity as the mind takes in contradictory information from the religious world view. Still there is no crazy any crazier than religious fundamentalism. I have tried most every drug in the 70's and have detected no permanent debilitating effects. It is easy to stay away from the symptoms associated with chemicals on the brain. Just stop using them. It seems the more permanent psychological disadvantages of existing in a fantasy reality provided by religious fundamentalism is more difficult to go cold turkey from with the constant peer pressure and threats of going to hell etc..

so you think the batshit crazies know they're batshit crazy?

damn

What crusade?

Not only do you think I'm on a 'crusade' but now I'm following you?????

I mentioned something about paranoia - get a grip, Luissa.

I happen to have a strong opinion about this. Those who know me, know why. I did happen to allude to the reason why.

I outgrew wanting a joint when I hit 20..or thereabouts. Never really did float my boat any more than booze did. I dont like being around "high" people...no matter the drug. UNLESS they are smoking it to ease pain, not to get a buzz just for the buzz.

But silly, potheads are BETTER workers, and SAFER!

They work better when they're high!
And people drive better when they're drunk!

Sheesh, you just don't know anything about stoners, d'ya?

You what I think is funny is California accused me of being paranoid because I accused her of doing two certain things............ which she later admitted to doing. :lol:
And I am the one Si Modo questions. LOL

I'll tell you what I told CG - I don't give a shit about that drama. She took it like a grown-up. Let's see what you do with that information about me AND directly from me.

I have nothing to do with YOUR and others' drama and I want to keep it that way.

Capisce?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back