So Cal stats

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
from the radio today....

"1/3 of workers in southern California are an immigrant work force"

(probably another 1/3 is Mexicans who have been here a long time)
(probably another 1/3 is gringos and random foreigners)
(the government and their BS statistics probably still call this place "70% white")

70% of the population here can't afford a median price home.

...it's Democrat bliss out here

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Do you guys ever get tired from bashing us? lol....
Freeways are full, houses hard to find, jobs are everywhere, restaurants are full, every fucking state i go to is slow as hell is depressing. Here, you got a skill, smart you make it big....I personally can count at least a 100 of friends or freinds of friends that came from Europe, Middle east, North Africa, South America they all doing very well....Just today I had a meetings with a French guy who came 5 years ago with almost nothing bu his skill....now he owns a multi million dollar business....he told me it would've been impossible to do it in any other state in a short period of time.

When I read your shit in here, i laugh honestly....Lot of people can't afford houses? yes probably the case....but there plenty of jobs and opportunities....what's the point of having a 10k sq/f house when is in a shitty area, that doesn't have good weather, good attractions, beautiful beaches, plenty of jobs and most importantly not hostile towards other cultures ?

You wish your state was California. stop the hate and make your state better.

Freeways are full, houses hard to find, jobs are everywhere, restaurants are full, every fucking state i go to is slow as hell is depressing. Here, you got a skill, smart you make it big....I personally can count at least a 100 of friends or freinds of friends that came from Europe, Middle east, North Africa, South America they all doing very well....Just today I had a meetings with a French guy who came 5 years ago with almost nothing bu his skill....now he owns a multi million dollar business....he told me it would've been impossible to do it in any other state in a short period of time.

When I read your shit in here, i laugh honestly....Lot of people can't afford houses? yes probably the case....but there plenty of jobs and opportunities....what's the point of having a 10k sq/f house when is in a shitty area, that doesn't have good weather, good attractions, beautiful beaches, plenty of jobs and most importantly not hostile towards other cultures ?

I don't think your rosey description is even close to the truth about how bad it is there for the majority of people. There wouldn't be a mass exodus if it was, and it's not only the state being billions in debt and the high taxes either, it's the politics. The state is going so far loony left that even normal democrats that don't like the radical fascist agenda are leaving too. The state is a disaster, and we have no way of knowing if anything you said is true either.

I don't think your rosey description is even close to the truth about how bad it is there for the majority of people. There wouldn't be a mass exodus if it was, and it's not only the state being billions in debt and the high taxes either, it's the politics. The state is going so far loony left that even normal democrats that don't like the radical fascist agenda are leaving too. The state is a disaster, and we have no way of knowing if anything you said is true either.
I live here you don't. People can' find a room to rent, new buildings everywhere. Keep believing whay you want. 6th biggest economy and the most populous state in the nation...if it was as bad as you claim we would be like most red states.

70% of the population here can't afford a median price home.

...it's Democrat bliss out here

You forgot to mention housing is so expensive BECAUSE CALIFORNIA IS SO SUCCESSFUL!

"Haha...Timmy, you’re working your ass off to defend your LefTard utopia...that’s cute.
Your source is an editorial from a LefTard publication while my source is straight from the Census Bureau...good luck selling your bullshit as having more credibility.
Also, consider this....my numbers DO NOT include the illegal alien population of 5-10 million, ALL living in poverty. Mexifornia’s recorded population is 39 million so we can easily add another 10% to that 20.6% figure published by the census bureau...That would bring the REAL poverty level in Mexifornia to over 30%.....FUCKING WOW!

SPM Poverty Rate Much Higher in California Than in Rest of U.S. Today, the Census Bureau released poverty rates based on data from 2013 through 2015. Over this period, California’s OPM poverty rate was similar to the rest of the country. However, consistent with previous releases of Census Bureau data, California’s SPM poverty rate—at 20.6 percent—was much higher than in the rest of the U.S. This difference can primarily be attributed to the state’s higher housing costs. This rate is equivalent to about 8 million Californians being considered poor."

Forum List

Back