So Biden wants 500,000 chargers... how long does it take to charge an EV car?

In my 60 years driving, I've never had to wait for a gas pump to open up. Never.
/---/ Not even during the gas shortage?
iu

Feeling even more stupid than normal today do ya?

The Biden administration is weighing an aggressive proposal to implement the tightest-ever federal regulations governing tailpipe emissions in an effort to boost electric vehicles.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is expected to announce the new standards, which will impact cars manufactured between 2027-2032, next week during a ceremony in Detroit, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing officials briefed on the proposal. In a statement, the EPA confirmed the standards are designed to incentivize consumers to purchase electric vehicles (EV).

Americans will be forced to pay more for an inferior product they clearly do not want.

In addition to their efforts to ban gas-powered vehicles, the Regime previously admitted they want to ban “some” gas stoves and incandescent light bulbs.

Meanwhile, the Regime and their elitist allies enjoy the fruits of products made by gasoline. Rules are only for the little people, you see.

Better get some people up in DC to roll back all this nonsense PRONTO!
Retard. Do you know how to read, you fucking moron? The new federal standards will likely kick in after 2027. Likely, because it is not yet law.

And even then, it is in place for car manufacturers. No one is forcing you to drive EVs. Hang on to you old Jalopy. Who the fuck cares.

Got any more panic attacks? Is Kerry still haunting your dreams? Aw, You poor fucking coward. Get a backbone, retard. :itsok:

Ya gotta PHONE asshole?

There’s an AP for that.

Oh wait. You’re a Luddite laboring away on a hand crank Commodore
Hey... wait a minute on your criticism of the Commodore PET!!! I was sending out text messages using my Commodore PET in 1980 to a partner's cell phone
after connecting with my Racal-Vadic14.4K RMD modem.

Retard. Do you know how to read, you fucking moron? The new federal standards will likely kick in after 2027. Likely, because it is not yet law.

And even then, it is in place for car manufacturers. No one is forcing you to drive EVs. Hang on to you old Jalopy. Who the fuck cares.

Got any more panic attacks? Is Kerry still haunting your dreams? Aw, You poor fucking coward. Get a backbone, retard. :itsok:

4 yrs out. MFG has to plan for things like that.

Hey... wait a minute on your criticism of the Commodore PET!!! I was sending out text messages using my Commodore PET in 1980 to a partner's cell phone
after connecting with my Racal-Vadic14.4K RMD modem.
And you got stuck there

In my 60 years driving, I've never had to wait for a gas pump to open up. Never.
I have but it was mainly back when Jimmy Carter was President. We had long lines at the gas station in those days.

Ya gotta PHONE asshole?

There’s an AP for that.

Oh wait. You’re a Luddite laboring away on a hand crank Commodore
In the future the app may show all the chargers in the area are in use.

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!!!
Where will the electricity come from that the family at home will use to recharge the EV?
ARE YOU aware that this is the situation?
I know, I know... these numbers are hard to comprehend but bottom line..Where will 1.5 TRILLION kWh come from that these home owners will be using to recharge?

View attachment 774146
So now it’s only 102 new plants?

So now it’s only 102 new plants?
You are so DUMB! Ever heard of the word "dynamic"???? Dummy! But of course dummies like you think everything is STATIC... in case you don't understand
the distinctions: "Dynamic": a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress.
" Static" lacking in movement, action, or change,

So for example the various number of new plants in my analysis is directly related to (now dummy... you may not understand this) the percentage of
cars/trucks being EVs... Simple put dummy, your fellow dummy Biden has the goal of having 50 percent of all new vehicle sales be electric by 2030!
GEEZ you dummies including Biden... where do you think the electricity that goes to the EVs comes from? Do you understand?

It also changes depending on the type of power plant... nuclear, Wind Turbines, Solar, hydro, etc.
Right now dummies evidently like you and DUMB Biden aren't aware of these FACTs:
In 2022, about 4,243 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.24 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States. About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.

Now Dummies like you and BIDEN WANT EVs!
If you eliminate fossil fuel generating plants... ELECTRICITY SHORTAGES WILL BE COMMON! Dummy!
Right now if 60% of electric generation of 4,243,000,000,000 kWh is as Biden guarantees to be rid of ...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

That means instead of 4.243 Trillion kWh... we will have to drive EVs, watch TV, cook food, etc. on less than (4.243 Trillion kWh X 60%)=
2.548 Trillion kWh GONE!!!!
So Dummy! if 50% of cars (and remember dummies like you don't seem to understand ...uh... Trucks will alsobe EVs meaning MORE electricity demand!!!)... those 10,500,000 cars Biden wants to be EVs sold by 2030, WILL require at .25 kWh / mile traveled and average American travels 14,263 average miles,
that means total ADDITIONAL electricity needed : 149 billion miles driven by EV owners,divided by .25kWh/mile equals 599,046,000,000 kWh NEEDED!!!
That is 35% of the 2,548,000,000,000 kWh that will be generated by NON-fossil fuels!
https://www.thezebra.com/resources/driving/average-miles-driven-per-year/
Where will the 2.548 trillion kWh currently generated by fossil fuels AND the additional 600 billion kWh required by 10,500,000 EVs come from?
But NOT one person on this board or much less the Biden administration seem to comprehend the simple fact: Where will the electricity come from?

You are so DUMB! Ever heard of the word "dynamic"???? Dummy! But of course dummies like you think everything is STATIC... in case you don't understand
the distinctions: "Dynamic": a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress.

So for example the various number of new plants in my analysis is directly related to (now dummy... you may not understand this) the percentage of
cars/trucks being EVs... Simple put dummy, your fellow dummy Biden has the goal of having 50 percent of all new vehicle sales be electric by 2030!
GEEZ you dummies including Biden... where do you think the electricity that goes to the EVs comes from? Do you understand?

It also changes depending on the type of power plant... nuclear, Wind Turbines, Solar, hydro, etc.
Right now dummies evidently like you and DUMB Biden aren't aware of these FACTs:
In 2022, about 4,243 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.24 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States. About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.

If you eliminate fossil fuel generating plants... ELECTRICITY SHORTAGES WILL BE COMMON! Dummy!
Right now if 60% of electric generation of 4,243,000,000,000 kWh is as Biden guarantees to be rid of ...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

That means instead of 4.243 Trillion kWh... we will have to drive EVs, watch TV, cook food, etc. on less than (4.243 Trillion kWh X 60%)=
So Dummy! if 50% of cars (and remember dummies like you don't seem to understand ...uh... Trucks will alsobe EVs meaning MORE electricity demand!!!)... those 10,500,000 cars Biden wants to be EVs sold by 2030, WILL require at .25 kWh / mile traveled and average American travels 14,263 average miles,
that means total ADDITIONAL electricity needed : 149 billion miles driven by EV owners,divided by .25kWh/mile equals 599,046,000,000 kWh NEEDED!!!
That is 35% of the 2,548,000,000,000 kWh that will be generated by NON-fossil fuels!
Where will the 2.548 trillion kWh currently generated by fossil fuels AND the additional 600 billion kWh required by 10,500,000 EVs come from?
But NOT one person on this board or much less the Biden administration seem to comprehend the simple fact: Where will the electricity come from?

Not too long ago we had to build something like 300 plants according to you. The dynamic changed that much in a few months? We've opened 200 plants to make up the difference since then?

So now it's 102?

What happened to...
And that's just 10% of cars/trucks becoming EVs requiring the addition of 3,460 power plants !
3,460?

Not Wind turbines as it takes 80 acres for one WT.
So? 99% of that land is still used for farming.

Wind turbines are great for electric cars. They can produce tons of energy overnight when people otherwise use very little electricity.

Not too long ago we had to build something like 300 plants according to you. The dynamic changed that much in a few months? We've opened 200 plants to make up the difference since then?
Boy you are dumb!
President Biden Outlines Target of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030

Today according to this federal web site: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
In 2022, about 4,243 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.24 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.
About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases
In 2022 there were 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
So the average amount electricity produced in 2022 by 11,070 power plants is 4,243,000,000,000 kWh divided by 11,070 or 376,244,806 per plant. OK?

And he then means to get rid of 60% utility plants that are fossil fuels, that means 6,642 power plants "rid of fossil fuels" plants.
Then this means a loss of 2,500,000,000,000 kWh in electricity because Biden's guarantee: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
Add that loss to Biden wanting 10,500,000 cars by 2030 be EVs is based on the average of 14,263 average miles/year an average American drives or
149,761,500,000 miles At .25 kWh per mile a total of 599,046,000,000 kWh additional electricity plus the shortage of 2,500,000,000,000 kWh from
6,642 eliminated "fossil fuels" plants or nearly 3,100,000,000,000 kWh electricity to replace the 6,642 fossil fuel plants and 10,500,000 EVs.
So now you see the dynamics are that Biden's dumb ass comment "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” We are going to need
  • 6,642 NEW non fossil fuel plants to replace the current fossil fuel plants to meet the current 4,243,000,000,000 kWh our country needs.
  • 1,592 New non fossil fuel plants to provide the 600 billion kWh for the 10,500,000 EVs.
  • 8,234 BRAND NEW non-fossil fuel plants.
I've failed I know to explain the dynamics of the above to someone like you that has a difficult time in following logic let alone simple math but you are
the example of people who just don't understand the stupidity of Biden's guarantee: " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Boy you are dumb!
President Biden Outlines Target of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030

Today according to this federal web site: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
In 2022, about 4,243 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.24 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.
About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases
In 2022 there were 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
So the average amount electricity produced in 2022 by 11,070 power plants is 4,243,000,000,000 kWh divided by 11,070 or 376,244,806 per plant. OK?

And he then means to get rid of 60% utility plants that are fossil fuels, that means 6,642 power plants "rid of fossil fuels" plants.
Then this means a loss of 2,500,000,000,000 kWh in electricity because Biden's guarantee: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
Add that loss to Biden wanting 10,500,000 cars by 2030 be EVs is based on the average of 14,263 average miles/year an average American drives or
149,761,500,000 miles At .25 kWh per mile a total of 599,046,000,000 kWh additional electricity plus the shortage of 2,500,000,000,000 kWh from
6,642 eliminated "fossil fuels" plants or nearly 3,100,000,000,000 kWh electricity to replace the 6,642 fossil fuel plants and 10,500,000 EVs.
So now you see the dynamics are that Biden's dumb ass comment "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” We are going to need
  • 6,642 NEW non fossil fuel plants to replace the current fossil fuel plants to meet the current 4,243,000,000,000 kWh our country needs.
  • 1,592 New non fossil fuel plants to provide the 600 billion kWh for the 10,500,000 EVs.
  • 8,234 BRAND NEW non-fossil fuel plants.
I've failed I know to explain the dynamics of the above to someone like you that has a difficult time in following logic let alone simple math but you are
the example of people who just don't understand the stupidity of Biden's guarantee: " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Are you under the impression that anyone reads your wall of nonsense?

LOL

Look shit brains. Earlier you said we needed thousands of new nuke plants. Now you say we need 102. You're not even making sense.

Fuck off.

So? 99% of that land is still used for farming.

Wind turbines are great for electric cars. They can produce tons of energy overnight when people otherwise use very little electricity.
Guesses! Why don't you do some research like I've done instead of guesses? Or is that too complicated and takes too much time?
The problem with people like you is your attention span is on average 8.5 seconds! So I take in consideration your limitations and hope just hope
you follow the links to see the facts!
FACT: The Human Attention Span [INFOGRAPHIC] | Wyzowl

Wind Turbines (WT) generating all electricity needed for electric vehicles (EVs)---12,461,525,806,512 kWh
One wind turbine can require up to 80 acres of land, and each turbine will generate around 2.5 MW.
Does My Land Qualify for a Wind Farm? - LandGate Resources
so most turbines cost in the $2-4 million dollar range. Operation and maintenance runs an additional $42,000-$48,000 per year according to research
on wind turbine operational cost.Aug 7, 2021 Wind Turbine Cost: Worth The Million-Dollar Price In 2022?

Energy storage:--- $124,615,258,065,116 at an energy storage capacity cost of $10 per kWh.
What’s the energy storage for? The energy storage is the car battery.

Your math is absolutely abysmal.

Your assumptions are just so stupid. $12,000 per acre? Insane. Windmills don’t take all 80 acres, they just need to be spaces apart up ti that much. 99% of the land is still used for farming and doesn’t need to be rented. The actual lease agreements are far different.

500,000 of these dumbass RV chargers will need about 1,000 new power plants.

Pottohead's Chinese buddies are building about one coal powered generating station a week so maybe he can hire them to come over here and supply the power for those stupid stations.

Of course they made his family filthy rich so maybe the plan is to buy solar cells from them. Of course the solar cells will never work but by then his Chicom buddies would have cashed the check so who cares?

Forum List

Back