So Beyonce and Jay-Z, Known Illuminati Had Hillary at Their Concert Last Night

But hey! If you think you can get a constitutional amendment to change the process, be my guest. It's not just a "system" it's part of our fabric

I think after Trump fucks everything up, if we are still lucky enough to have a country or even a world, you will see a movement to do exactly that.

No Joe. You see all that red in the country? Now notice the few sections that are not red? Yes, you want those sections to control the country over all those large red sections. That's what you liberals think is fair.

Real estate doesn't vote.. people do.

More people voted against Trump than for him.

Yes, I really think that the parts of the country where people live should have precedence.

Theproblem is, of course, if you look at this map, those of us who live in the populated states are ALREADY subsidizing those who live in the "red" sections.

ftsbs-large.jpg

Real estate doesn't vote.. people do.

More people voted against Trump than for him.

Yes, I really think that the parts of the country where people live should have precedence.

Theproblem is, of course, if you look at this map, those of us who live in the populated states are ALREADY subsidizing those who live in the "red" sections.

Real estate doesn't vote, but people do. But states fund other states, not people???

Forum List

Back