Problems With Lunch At The White House(?)! Article I Section 4 Is Constitutional; and So Is Ex Post Facto Prohibtion!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The Trumped-Up legal team attempts to get sanctioned for lying to judges aside, then the recent and on-going attempts of the Trumped-Up Administration to get the State Legislatures to renounce everything--without exception(?): Still have a problem. The Elections are over. Rather than links, relevant sections are presented that can be as easily verified. The first clause establishes a right of the States.

"The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations"

This clause limits various rights of law-making.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed. "

The elections are now past tense. The legislatures have no authority over what has been statutes applied, already.

You can Lunch with some people some of the time. You can Lunch with the people none of the time, (going into day 15)(?)! But you can't Lunch With All Of The People, All Of The Time(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Most can Agree that the Fable in Matt 25: 14-30, is probably bogus of rational human behavior: Even way before it may have been said or recorded--or whatever it was(?)!)

What does ex post facto mean? The Captain said that Latin phrase to the Executive Officer. I assumed it meant, before the fact.

Last edited:
Retroactive, or affecting something that's already happened.

Trumped-Up Lawyers appear willing to be sanctioned, for example: Making anyone nervous--even their kids(?)! Millions of Dollars could even happen, given the absurdity and impact levels.

(Most can Agree that the Fable in Matt 25: 14-30, is probably bogus of rational human behavior: Even way before it may have been said or recorded--or whatever it was(?)!)

Retroactive, or affecting something that's already happened.

Trumped-Up Lawyers appear willing to be sanctioned, for example: Making anyone nervous--even their kids(?)! Millions of Dollars could even happen, given the absurdity and impact levels.

That makes sense in the context, after the fact.

Don't worry. It's over. Trump burnt his bridges with Georgia's Republican governor. The GOP in that state is now trying to salvage the Senate for their party. They can't afford the sort of controversy that fighting the certified results would cause. Mathematically, trump can't win without GA.

I've burned bridges, meaning never piss off your boss. I fired my boss after I got control. I have a long memory my boss shouldn't have threatened to kick my ass.

As usual, your entire OP is unintelligible gibberish. Find a better translation service from whatever your native foreign language is.

I swear, at least half of the leftists posting on the U.S. Politics forum every day are foreign trolls

Forum List

Back