So are we better off today then we were 4 months ago?

Yeah, I'm doing fine now, no change though. But I am a bit more stressed than I use to be. Thinking about how the hell we are going to pay all that fucking cash back as a country.

You're saving them from bankruptcy by buying their house?
Personal bankruptcies were up over 30% last year. People sell assets/properties to avoid BK, especially if they have a lot of equity in them. It's a fact of life.

Last edited:
My school is likely to close next year. Unfortunately I most likely won't be there for the closing. Getting riffed this year. So, anyone know of a district looking for highly qualified social studies teacher?

My school is likely to close next year. Unfortunately I most likely won't be there for the closing. Getting riffed this year. So, anyone know of a district looking for highly qualified social studies teacher?

Good luck. I would rather be in a social studies teacher prep program now, but I wanted a job after graduation... so I choose math. Another year of school, then student teaching and I'll have my pick of districts.

Nope. 4 months ago the employee's in the Health Care Industry were working unrestricted overtime and now.....nothing.. nada...infact they are thinking of layoffs and cut backs thanks to Oblah blah.

Nope. 4 months ago the employee's in the Health Care Industry were working unrestricted overtime and now.....nothing.. nada...infact they are thinking of layoffs and cut backs thanks to Oblah blah.

Good, if they served more purpose other than keeping people hooked on drugs and alive on machines I'd care.

For those blaming obama for your economic problems, I guess you must have been asleep for the 8 years previous when your hero G Duhbya Bush was reeking havoc.
Talk about intellectual midgets.

After eight years of total incompetence four months is your scale for change?

They just found a little female 47 million years old and yet man still kills each other. I've often wondered where humankind will be in a hundred, a thousand years from now? Will we mature as a species.

As for me I am great but I guess I am among the lucky ones in life, closer to death as someone wrote above, but still happy with all that anyone would need. Right now I hear the ocean outside as the sun rises on another day of life.

Oh and Barack is doing Ok even though he is hardly liberal enough for me - so far that is.

Sorry to hear it, Annie.

Matt could lose his job, and our 401k's were decimated ly with the crash of the market...from today to 4 months ago, we are the same...we lost our 401k under president bush, not 4 months ago but 7 months ago....it;ll take 20 years to get back what we lost...

and our home has dropped greatly in value, but that again was under President Bush...

You're saving them from bankruptcy by buying their house?
Personal bankruptcies were up over 30% last year. People sell assets/properties to avoid BK, especially if they have a lot of equity in them. It's a fact of life.

So I was right then, you're making money off of other people's misfortunes. :clap2:
I don't create peoples misfortune, I wait for assholes like you to do that all by yourself.

So I was right then, you're making money off of other people's misfortunes. :clap2:
I don't create peoples misfortune, I wait for assholes like you to do that all by yourself.

I've been retired since my early 30s, both my houses and both cars are paid for... So just think of who's the biggest loser next time you're on your way to work. :lol:

Last edited:

I've been retired since my early 30s, both my houses and both cars are paid for... So just think of who's the biggest loser next time you're on your way to work. :lol:
Retired at 30 and your calling me a loser? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok NObama, I'll bite, what's so funny about being retired at an early age? it's better that I should bust my butt until I'm 65?

ok NObama, I'll bite, what's so funny about being retired at an early age? it's better that I should bust my butt until I'm 65?

Your pompous presumption that I go to “work” every day and “bust my butt” is exactly that; a presumption. I don’t go to “work” every day nor do I “bust my butt” when I do. I like to consider what I do as earning a living and I actually enjoy it, a lot. I don’t do it because I have to, I do it because I like doing it, and at 50 something, I feel like I’m way to young to “retire”. I hope I’m still around actively “making a living” another 20 years from now. Retire? Eh, that’s for people getting ready to die.

Enjoy your short life to the fullest and don’t spend all that money in one place. ;)

NObama, ya sure you work ripping people off because you enjoy it. That's sound about right in your case. And if you don't need the money, then you're a greedy moron.
Why would being retired lead to a shorter life? I'm raising a family and enjoying being there for them, and we're about to build a recording studio in a few weeks because that's what my kids want to do.
But I guess in your perverted world, ripping off peeps who are down on their luck is way more rewarding.
In your case, i'd say that you better hope there's no heaven, cuz you for sure ain't getting in. They have enough assholes there as it is, lol.

Forum List

Back