So, a new island has just formed off the coast of the US. This makes no sense.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
New island appears off the coast of North Carolina

A new island has appeared off the coast of North Carolina's Cape Hatteras National Seashore, and unfortunately for locals, word is spreading — fast.

The mile-long sandbar, dubbed "Shelly Island" for its plethora of seashells and colorful pebbles, has been forming and growing since late spring. Residents and tourists alike are starting to take notice.

595298ff290000cc0f3b15c3.jpeg

-----------

I just reviewed copy of Inconvenient Truth.

He never suggested with the sea levels rising due to the massive amounts of CO2 white Americans breath out that new islands would form.

I'm confused.

He never suggested with the sea levels rising due to the massive amounts of CO2 white Americans breath out that new islands would form.

Why would he?

A new island has appeared off the coast of North Carolina's Cape Hatteras National Seashore, and unfortunately for locals, word is spreading — fast.

The mile-long sandbar, dubbed "Shelly Island" for its plethora of seashells and colorful pebbles, has been forming and growing since late spring. Residents and tourists alike are starting to take notice.

-----------

I'm confused.

No doubt being built by China under cover of darkness. In a week or so they'll have a runway on it and, within a month, a squadron of fighter jets.

sand bar islands are known for forming and disappearing with tropical storms and strong currents like the Gulf Stream.

They are the sand dunes of the ocean.

-----------

I'm confused.

At least you admit it.

So, with the sea levels rising at such an astonishing rate, new islands are being formed.

Huh.....

Is this related to THE global warming bringing about the new ice age?

Forum List

Back