The New Cult Of LGBT Packaging Of Child Sexual Mutilation: "Regular People Just Don't Care"

Well that's one way of looking at it. Another way might be "Doctor, did you advertise that you do "sex reassignment surgery" and would a layman who is intent on chopping his dick off anyway he can be super discerning about quick fine print he signs on a form in order to achieve the advertised service?"
Your own link detailed the extensive counseling they undergo, there is no layman. How delusional of you.

is key and pivotal.
Which law school did you graduate from, and where did you practice? Clearly since these are prosecuted as you describe you should contact your law school and demand recourse for your law education.

Or were you just being delusional?
Not delusional...Silly is DISHONEST.

I guess we should run by a jury whether or not doctors performing "sex reassignment" surgeries that do no such thing, to patients who are imagining their genitals don't belong attached to them is deceptive criminal malpractice?
We don't clog the legal system with trials to satisfy some obsessed message board warrior with an ax to grind, the very fact people aren't facing juries over this should tell you where society stands.

Ad hominem as a diversion much?
Your history of unbalanced postings and claims of expertise about things that proved to be utterly foolish rantings is quite relevant given you keep using your unqualified opinion as weight of evidence. Clearly your interpretation of the world around you is suspect.

Not delusional...Silly is DISHONEST.
I disagree, Silhouette genuinely believed that Tokyo was gone and there was some massive secret evacuation going on despite the city clearly going about it's day to day business with the whole world as witness. In my opinion that requires a suspension of reality that can only be described as delusional. The references to "your cult" also demonstrates paranoia issues, something else quite common among the mentally ill.

Silhouette might be dishonest too, but that isn't mutually exclusive with delusional.

Forum List

Back