Snowflakes, How does it feel to have to justify Barry's continuous lies?

I heard that was what Trump requested.
Like Hillary and Barry, you are such a shameless liar. :p

Thanks for showing you don't mind continuously lying, denying, and justifing to cover Barry's non-stop lying.

Thanks for showing you don't mind continuously lying, denying, and justifing to cover Barry's non-stop lying.

No, really, I heard that Trump requested more boots on the ground - many more.

No, really, I heard that Trump requested more boots on the ground - many more.
Trump is not the President. Are you suggesting Barry is Trump's puppet, doing his bidding by breaking his word, lying, and sending in 200 combat troops? :p

You're not that bright, Lakhota. Stick to partoting others' comments / argumenrs because you can't come up with reasonable ones on your own. :p

Snowflakes, How does it feel to have to justify Barry's continuous lies?

Shouldn't be hard. They've been justifying their own lies ("Liberalism works", "Legislation reduces gun crimes", "Obamacare increased number of people using the medical care they need", etc.) for so long, they can justify Barry's lies without any additional effort or concern.

It won't cost a dime.
It will pay for itself.
If you like your plan you can keep it.
No Boots on the Ground.
Most transparent administration evuh.

Over and over and over...

You'll look back on them fondly after a couple years of Trump.
No, I won't. I voted for Trump to keep Hillary Clinton from ever being able to impose her tyranny on the American people, so as I've said before, he could sit on his ass for 4 years and do nothing and he's already done what I wanted him to do, which was to kick Hillary's fat ass.

Unless..... well you're not one of those people that think W's administration was anything but a complete disaster are you?
I was never a W supporter but he was infinitely better than the sad excuse who is currently defiling the White House. Now how about answering the question in the OP?

Forum List

Back