The BIGGEST AWARD-WINNING 'FAKE NEWS' of the 2016 election was...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win"

Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win - Hot Air

“How’s that for fake news?”Kellyanne Conway rhetorically askedFox & Friends hosts this morning while responding to the latest form of Democratic denial. Responding to Hillary Clinton’s warning yesterday that “fake news” costs lives and hinting that it cost her the White House, Donald Trump’s campaign manager advised the erstwhile Democratic nominee and her allies to look closer to home/ “A little self-awareness,” Conway said, “would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this”:

Trump is a. own, he cant win, oooops fuck the media. Trump will grab them.bynthe pussies...

PS libtards, where are those women he "assaulted"?
They kind of went away.....hmmmmmmmm

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

“How’s that for fake news?”Kellyanne Conway rhetorically askedFox & Friends hosts this morning while responding to the latest form of Democratic denial. Responding to Hillary Clinton’s warning yesterday that “fake news” costs lives and hinting that it cost her the White House, Donald Trump’s campaign manager advised the erstwhile Democratic nominee and her allies to look closer to home/ “A little self-awareness,” Conway said, “would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this”:
Most of the people saying that were from conservative media

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Not one person.in the leftwing media said he could win and many in conservative media said he couldnt

The one thing in.common they all hated Trump and had no idea what was coming. Fuck all of them.

I laugh at all of them, I fart in their general direction!

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Not one person.in the leftwing media said he could win and many in conservative media said he couldnt

The one thing in.common they all hated Trump and had no idea what was coming. Fuck all of them.

Trump is a joke. Who could have known he actually had a chance? Well now we get to find out how America runs when oligarchs are put in charge of the peasantry.

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Trump is a joke. Who could have known he actually had a chance? Well now we get to find out how America runs when oligarchs are put in charge of the peasantry.

Wow a joke, you never learn, do ya?
Smart people knew he had a chance.
Oligarchs, what do you think is going on now?

Trump's 'Oligarchs' vs Barry's DESPOTS...

Hmmmmm... :p

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Going on now? Billionaire Goldman Sachs executives, big oil CEO's, and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government.

Hell.... what do YOU think is going on now? Not expecting you to answer of course since you refuse in the other thread....

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

The Rothschilds were throwing 100K per plate fundraisers for the Hildebeast.....how can you not know that unless you are intentionally stupid???

...and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government. ..

You're such a conspiratorial snowflake!

Do you even know 3 of Barry's original team / Cabinet were retired Generals / Admirals?!

:lmao:

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

The Rothschilds were throwing 100K per plate fundraisers for the Hildebeast.....how can you not know that unless you are intentionally stupid???
What in the fuck........

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Yeah and now a guy that worked for the Rothschilds is in Trump's cabinet. So... what's your point?

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Going on now? Billionaire Goldman Sachs executives, big oil CEO's, and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government.

Hell.... what do YOU think is going on now? Not expecting you to answer of course since you refuse in the other thread....

As far as I know, Trump wasn't wanting war with Russia....Hitlery was and they were pushing that by funding CIA mercenaries in Syria to take out Assad that has done exactly what to USA.INC to get in their crosshairs? Trump may be the new boss and the same as the old boss but there was no doubt that Hitlery was a NWO globalist shill....no fucking doubt about that at all. Feel free to try and debate me on this issue......if you dare.

As far as I know, Trump wasn't wanting war with Russia....Hitlery was and they were pushing that by funding CIA mercenaries in Syria to take out Assad that has done exactly what to USA.INC to get in their crosshairs? Trump may be the new boss and the same as the old boss but there was no doubt that Hitlery was a NWO globalist shill....no fucking doubt about that at all. Feel free to try and debate me on this issue......if you dare.
I think I'll just look away and hurry passed you like I would any other crazy homeless person who dares me to do something on the street...

So Trump doesn't want war with Russia... he wants war with China instead. That's like trading $10 bill in for two $5's.

...and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government. ..

You're such a conspiratorial snowflake!

Do you even know 3 of Barry's original team / Cabinet were retired Generals / Admirals?!

:lmao:
Oh yeah? Who are those?
There is already a thread on USMB on them / it. Get off your ass, & educate yourself nefore you embarass yourself further.

So Trump doesn't want war with Russia... he wants war with China instead. That's like trading $10 bill in for two $5's.
Hijacking threads / distraction....another way to cover Barry's lies. :p

Forum List

Back