Snoring too much for a pregnant partner

Davy1

Rookie
Apr 14, 2014
I have never had a real big issue with snoring until about the last…9 or 10 months. Now that I have a pregnant partner, I am just setting her over the edge. If you combine the hormones from the pregnancy with the lack of sleep that she is getting because of me, I do not think that anyone is surprised that she is not exactly happy with me.

I am being told that the volume is not the issue, but the constant repetition is what is bothering her. I wake up with a blocked nostril.

I have tried a number of different things, nasal sprays, sinus rinse, nose trips, etc. So far nothing has worked as it should have. Does anyone have any advice to ensure that my pregnant partner does not harm me in my sleep? Thanks!

I have never had a real big issue with snoring until about the last…9 or 10 months. Now that I have a pregnant partner, I am just setting her over the edge. If you combine the hormones from the pregnancy with the lack of sleep that she is getting because of me, I do not think that anyone is surprised that she is not exactly happy with me.

I am being told that the volume is not the issue, but the constant repetition is what is bothering her. I wake up with a blocked nostril.

I have tried a number of different things, nasal sprays, sinus rinse, nose trips, etc. So far nothing has worked as it should have. Does anyone have any advice to ensure that my pregnant partner does not harm me in my sleep? Thanks!

You might want to have a sleep study done. Many people who snore have a condition called sleep apnea. Of course, she might be put off about a C-PAP machine too.

Forum List

Back