SNL rips Darrel Issa's little side-show a new asshole

I am still trying to figure why certain Liberals here keep posting a lie after they have been shown that it is a lie.

I can understand trusting a source and posting information from them without checking it because you do trust them. Everyone does it.

But to keep posting it after it has been proven to be false is inexcusable. Being wrong is forgivable. Lying is not.

Be a little more specific. Liberals is your answer which is why I have less respect for repubs than I do demorats. When I see this written on forums I know suspect the authors have been listening to right wing radio period. Buzz words.

The chart they use to show attacks during Bush. It has been completely debunked yet they persist as if they are geniuses that have discovered a new truth.

Last edited:
I am still trying to figure why certain Liberals here keep posting a lie after they have been shown that it is a lie.

I can understand trusting a source and posting information from them without checking it because you do trust them. Everyone does it.

But to keep posting it after it has been proven to be false is inexcusable. Being wrong is forgivable. Lying is not.

What's the lie? Those Embassies were attacked and people did die. The big "catch" for ya'll is that they weren't all Americans? That makes it a "lie"? How?

Official Spokesman for the Democrat Party

crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4012-cf-stamp-big-lie.jpg

What's the lie? Those Embassies were attacked and people did die. The big "catch" for ya'll is that they weren't all Americans? That makes it a "lie"? How?

Yes, it's a desperate attempt at deflection by Obama Fluffers

From Maureen Dowd's column in today's NY Times.

After his Libyan intervention, President Obama knew he was sending diplomats and their protectors into a country that was no longer a country, a land rife with fighters affiliated with Al Qaeda.

Yet in this hottest of hot spots, the State Department’s minimum security requirements were not met, requests for more security were rejected, and contingency plans were not drawn up, despite the portentous date of 9/11 and cascading warnings from the C.I.A., which had more personnel in Benghazi than State did and vetted the feckless Libyan Praetorian Guard. When the Pentagon called an elite Special Forces team three hours into the attack, it was training in Croatia — decidedly not a hot spot.

"If you know who did it, then why are you holding these hearings?"

Classic!!!

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep from Fox News

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

100% CORRECT!
BUT NOT ONE WAS BLAMED ON A VIDEO! NOT ONE WAS CONSIDERED A NON-TERRORIST ATTACK.. REMEMBER "WAR ON TERROR" WAS STILL ACTIVE AT THAT TIME!

"TERRORISTS"!!!

And no president went skulking off to another campaign fund raiser the next day!
BIG BIG DIFFERENCES!

In which one was it that Bush gave an order to stand down when the personnel said "We are under attack"?

It is amazing the lengths the kneepad brigade will go to defend Obama.

For the record Bush did not invent WMDs. Nor was that the only reason for our going into Iraq. But that chestnut has been destroyed so often it is amazing people believe the lie.

Yes, it's a desperate attempt at deflection by Obama Fluffers

I'm sorry, but that still doesn't explain how it is a lie.

It is hardly a deflection to point out how many embassies have been attacked under Republican presidents because we've been attacked, Americans have died and we didn't have congressional hearings on those. Jesus, how many times were embassies attacked under Reagan and not once was there a hearing on any of them. How many Benghazi hearings have there been now?

We didn't have hearings over those because no one gave a stand down order. No one blamed a movie. The reports of the attacks didn't go through 12 revisions until they came up with something Bush liked. The attack isn't under investigation. The cover up is under investigation.

We didn't have hearings over those because no one gave a stand down order. No one blamed a movie. The reports of the attacks didn't go through 12 revisions until they came up with something Bush liked. The attack isn't under investigation. The cover up is under investigation.

Little details like that escape lolberals. It's like Clinton's "it's just sex". Never mind that any CEO having sex with a subordinate is gone. They just can't see the details matter.

"If you know who did it, then why are you holding these hearings?"

Classic!!!

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep from Fox News

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Maybe a little bit disingenuous, Hazel, coming from you, even a little bit unprofessional.
What do there incidents have in common? They were attacks on US Interests and assets. Granted.

Benghazi Attack happened on the Anniversary of 9/11. Did we take precautions? Did we react in a responsible and timely manner? Did we honestly report what happened, who was involved, what their motives and intent were, or was there another agenda which resulted in both Non-response, a spin on everything about what happened, and a diversion of blame and responsibility? If any of these concerns are even half true, why would we not want to get to the bottom of the cover up? Further, what possible connection could the event have in common with the other attacks you bring up? It comes off as a pathetic attempt to create a smoke screen, a diversion for low information voters.

Where was the Main Stream Media on reporting every Casualty with Republicans in Office, as compared to Democrats? Do you notice the Hypocrisy? Do you think it fair to compare FOX as a single Entity, to the combined interest and influence to all of the others combined? interesting, indeed. :)

Little details like that escape lolberals. It's like Clinton's "it's just sex". Never mind that any CEO having sex with a subordinate is gone. They just can't see the details matter.

Liberals are just trying to change the entire basis for the investigation. There was no Watergate investigation as to the break in. Everyone knew what happened. It was the cover up. But, if liberals can just manage to change the narrative, they can deflect what is the truth into something they like better.

Liberals are just trying to change the entire basis for the investigation. There was no Watergate investigation as to the break in. Everyone knew what happened. It was the cover up. But, if liberals can just manage to change the narrative, they can deflect what is the truth into something they like better.

It allows them to push it into the "they all do it", "Bush did it" "Republican are hypocrites" category and dismiss the very alarming nature of this business.
BUt you've heard the last from Seabytch on this.

Did the Bush administration try to claim those were not terrorist attacks? Did they claim they were the result of spontaneous protest over a video, book, movie, comic strip, song or any other kind of B.S. There is the difference to quote Sean Connery from the untouchables here endeth the lesson.

Sat Nite Live is a comedy variety show. Jon Stewart is a comedian. Steve Colbert is a comedian. It's understandable that the ignorant left relies on these sources for news.

Forum List

Back