Sneaky Way The Obama Administration Is Allowing Illegal Immigrants To Join The Military

This has been going on for quite awhile. Why is this suddenly news now?

This is from 2008
Immigrants in the U.S. Armed Forces migrationpolicy.org

We are now routinely dismissing well trained soldiers and valuable Officers from war zones, this is news because it is our pig fucking President circumventing laws he has sworn to "faithfully execute".

Were you not a flaming, unabashed partisan you could see that...but no...you just another Bammy jizz drinker.

Wake up, Antares. I do not suffer fools gladly.

This is from 2008

What's your point. It was wrong then too.
Immigration Policy & Recent Legislation

• Military services and USCIS have worked together to streamline the citizenship application process for service members.
  • In July 2002, the President issued an executive order that made noncitizen members of the armed forces eligible for expedited US citizenship.
  • Revisions in the US citizenship law in 2004 have allowed USCIS to conduct naturalization interviews and ceremonies for foreign-born US armed forces members serving at military bases abroad. According to USCIS data from April 2008, more than 5,050 foreign-born service members have become citizens during overseas military naturalization ceremonies while on active duty in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Kenya, as well as in the Pacific aboard the USS Kitty Hawk.
  • Since September 2001, USCIS has naturalized more than 37,250 foreign-born members of the armed forces and granted posthumous citizenship to 111 service members
  • Immigrants in the Military - Fact Sheet OneAmerica
Immigrants an Non Citizens in the US Armed Forces

Exactly what I said. Having difficulty with the concept of day late and dollar short?

I'm having difficulty with you thinking that listing a history on the matter is somehow an argument for it.

"In July 2002, the President issued an executive order that made noncitizen members of the armed forces eligible for expedited US citizenship." --- That is subversive. The president is not a king, and he should not be handing out citizenship as if it is his to give away. He is not above the law; and that is an abuse of the executive order power.

Here let me help you out with that. The reason that you are having this difficulty is that nowhere in the above did I say that I support it. It has nothing to do with supporting it.

You implicitly supported it by writing it off based upon the guise that this is somehow old hat and we should not care. If that is not what you were trying to do, then congratulations on using an irrelevant argumentation style rather than an illogical argumentation style.

This is from 2008

What's your point. It was wrong then too.
Immigration Policy & Recent Legislation

• Military services and USCIS have worked together to streamline the citizenship application process for service members.
  • In July 2002, the President issued an executive order that made noncitizen members of the armed forces eligible for expedited US citizenship.
  • Revisions in the US citizenship law in 2004 have allowed USCIS to conduct naturalization interviews and ceremonies for foreign-born US armed forces members serving at military bases abroad. According to USCIS data from April 2008, more than 5,050 foreign-born service members have become citizens during overseas military naturalization ceremonies while on active duty in countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Kenya, as well as in the Pacific aboard the USS Kitty Hawk.
  • Since September 2001, USCIS has naturalized more than 37,250 foreign-born members of the armed forces and granted posthumous citizenship to 111 service members
  • Immigrants in the Military - Fact Sheet OneAmerica
Immigrants an Non Citizens in the US Armed Forces

Exactly what I said. Having difficulty with the concept of day late and dollar short?

I'm having difficulty with you thinking that listing a history on the matter is somehow an argument for it.

"In July 2002, the President issued an executive order that made noncitizen members of the armed forces eligible for expedited US citizenship." --- That is subversive. The president is not a king, and he should not be handing out citizenship as if it is his to give away. He is not above the law; and that is an abuse of the executive order power.

Here let me help you out with that. The reason that you are having this difficulty is that nowhere in the above did I say that I support it. It has nothing to do with supporting it.

You implicitly supported it by writing it off based upon the guise that this is somehow old hat and we should not care. If that is not what you were trying to do, then congratulations on using an irrelevant argumentation style rather than an illogical argumentation style.

No, I didn't. I pointed out that this is old hat and if you were going to go ape shit over it then you should have done so prior to this. Drop the drama. I don't support this. I didn't support it when it was discussed with the Dream Act either. So, now, what do you have? Nothing. Exactly what you had before.

Forum List

Back