Smuggling tunnels between Mexico/US

As usual, you ignore the substance of the OP in favor of spewing your brainless hate. EXACTLY what I expect from a doctor/lawyer/psychiatrist/dog washer.

Thanks for never letting me down.

You don't understand the problem because you have not been directly effected by it and you don't understand how a healthy economy works and you don't care about the citizens that have been adversely effected by it. All ilk like you care about is perpetuating your dangerous bleeding heart liberal views. How many illegal aliens have you taken into your house? Second amendment.

Read my previous gazillion posts on this -

I lived there more than 25 years and have taken hundreds into my home.

Don't lie about me. Don't pretend I have said things I have not said. Just read what I really wrote.

Finishing the fence will not work. Nor will the other things I've written about and seen first hand. Until we admit that we need a completely different approach, we'll just go on flailing around, throwing money at it and accomplishing nothing.

Meanwhile, the illegals have pretty much stopped coming anyway but that's not what the lying Repubs want you to know.

Your 'gazillions" of posts mean nothing to me because I see you.
If walls don't work then why is there a wall around almost every prison in the world. Oh, and the white house has a fence around it as well.
A completely diff approach?? lol! What do you suggest?

I would go with massive air strikes against Mexico city, killing as many civilians as you can, then see if you get charged with war crimes.

Don't say that too loud. There are some real nutters here would take it seriously.

Funny how no one has seriously considered what I wrote.

"nutters"?
The only "nutters" that I can see are the ones that think we can stay on the same road and have a healthy economy.
I am a liberal but I have to say that you bleeding hearts make me ashamed to be a D and, in this arena, don't understand or place their concerns elsewhere.

As usual, you ignore the substance of the OP in favor of spewing your brainless hate. EXACTLY what I expect from a doctor/lawyer/psychiatrist/dog washer.

Thanks for never letting me down.

You don't understand the problem because you have not been directly effected by it and you don't understand how a healthy economy works and you don't care about the citizens that have been adversely effected by it. All ilk like you care about is perpetuating your dangerous bleeding heart liberal views. How many illegal aliens have you taken into your house? Second amendment.

Don't lie about me. Don't pretend I have said things I have not said. Just read what I really wrote.

Finishing the fence will not work. Nor will the other things I've written about and seen first hand. Until we admit that we need a completely different approach, we'll just go on flailing around, throwing money at it and accomplishing nothing.

Meanwhile, the illegals have pretty much stopped coming anyway but that's not what the lying Repubs want you to know.

and have taken hundreds into my home.

yea sure you have.....

yea sure you have.....

[MENTION=16291]Harry Dresden[/MENTION] --

Yes, actually, I have.

I didn't say I kept them forever and ever but figure 30 or more every year times more than 25 years.

yea sure you have.....

Yes, actually, I have.

I didn't say I kept them forever and ever but figure 30 or more every year times more than 25 years.

why don't you just move down there?

yea sure you have.....

Yes, actually, I have.

Doesn't that make you a felon?

Forum List

Back