Smug Newspaper Editors Endorse Hillary…Phone Lines Blow Up With Subscription CANCELLATIONS

They might still be conservative and not want an army of governnent inspectors and regulators examining the business with the goal of destroying it.

Make up your silly little mind. First you falsely claim it was bought by Libruls, to be turned against the right, now you say the paper doesn't reflect it's ownership. You are floundering again.
I falsely claimed? It doesn't reflect ownership? You are too stupid to talk to.

Ok. Explain the point you were trying to make when you wrote

"I think this is a strategy, buy the right leaning papers and turn on the right."
Liberals have been around since 2000. Big corporation boys tend to be libs and news dissemination is very big with them. Control the news, you control the media. The fact that they endorsed Hillary is proof that they are no longer conservative. If they hated Trump they could have chosen to endorse neither.

You're funny. The paper was saying Trump was nowhere near qualified long before he won the primary, and he has done nothing to change anyone's mind since. Not pointing out his failures would be like giving a grown man a trophy for participating.
....but they endorsed Hillary. So they are not CONSERVATIVE anymore.

You think Trump is conservative? Hillary is more conservative than Trump. You really screwed up worse than usual with your choice this time.

Considering snot nose libs are bragging on this endorsement I believe I need to bump this thread.

:lol:

Forum List

Back