Smollett Offered Job at CNN

M35Ai3Y.jpg

It's not as if the Chicago cops had anything else to do....they stopped patrolling the south side years ago...I bet Rahm is trying to get the turd to double date with Barry and Mike...light dinner, bath house, snort some coke and trade partners.

Jussie Smollett Offered Job At CNN After Fabricating News Story Out Of Thin Air

Jussie Smollett Offered Job At CNN After Fabricating News Story Out Of Thin Air
ATLANTA, GA—While Empire actor Jussie Smollett has been having a tough week so far, there appears to be a silver lining: cable news channel CNN has offered Smollett a job as an investigative reporter and on-air anchor after witnessing his skills at fabricating a story entirely out of thin air.
CNN producers were reportedly impressed throughout the ongoing saga of Smollett's apparent hoax attack on himself. They realized early on the facts didn't add up but were fascinated with how well the actor kept the narrative going. An HR rep quickly reached out to Smollett to see if he'd be interested in taking on a position at the news organization after news broke that the entire thing was probably fabricated.
"Smollett has exactly the kind of skills we look for at our fine organization," said CNN correspondent Brian Stelter. "He picked a narrative, made up all the relevant facts and details, and stuck with his story in spite of glaring holes in the plot. It's hard to find people who understand our core values here at CNN, but Smollett seems to be just the guy for us."
The actor has accepted the offer and is now undergoing training to learn how to weave even more intricate narratives ex nihilo, according to insiders.

~~~~~~
Hard to tell truth from fiction. Had to look and see where it was from. Good thing I saw it was from the BB. Watch your back, Jim Acosta. Jussie's comin' for your job.
I think that BB is providing some of the best reporting in the country these days.

proving once again the blacks/MSM are the REAL racists/haters--NOT Trump/whites

Fake news guys.

This is in Political Satire.....but believe me.....I could very well be in REAL Politics! and don't be surprised if they offer the little shit a contract too!

Because we all know that Crap News Network aka CNN is the dustbin of history...the more lies you tell the better they like it over there!:10:

Forum List

Back