Smolette Case- Referred to FBI for Corruption investigation of State Attorney General's Office

Official Misconduct. Corruption in government...
Yep. That is a rare bit of federalism that I actually can hold my nose and accept, because corrupt state politicians can remain so for decades without any recourse of the people because the corrupt are the very people charged with the duty to investigate and prosecute corruption. Many times, the ONLY way corruption ever gets exposed is when the FBI gets involved. See recent cases in Dallas and New Orleans.

Whatever Rahm says is a smokescreen, and merely words, not actions. He was totally on board with this decision. It came down from Valerie Jarrett, the Obamas, and Jessie Jackson. He had to be ok with it. The corrupt state attorney is owned by Soros.

While I agree that at the least Smollet should be made to give restitution for the time and money he cost the Chicago police, I don’t think he should face jail time unless you prosecute every white person who called in false reports about blacks in the past year.

Sure, because if a semi-famous white guy called police to tell them two black guys attacked him, it turns out he paid them for the attack and they were white, and then a white AG said forget about it and expunge the records, that would be just fine, right?

The Starbucks manager who called police about the two guys waiting for a business associate. Charge her.

Loitering is against the law. Charge her for what? You can't just go into a restaurant, buy nothing and sit there forever.

Now I know what Smollett did was worse. Faking a beating. But still, if you’re going to file charges for false reporting of non-crimes, these people wasted the time and resources of the police too.

She let him off of 13 felonies. He shouldn't spend a day in jail? I'm sure the Chicago police have better crimes to solve than spend their time on political hoaxes.

Foxx’s initial request that [Chicago Police Supt. Eddie] Johnson transfer the case to the FBI came after an influential supporter of the “Empire” actor reached out to Foxx personally: Tina Tchen, a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for former first lady Michelle Obama, according to emails and text messages provided by Foxx to the Sun-Times in response to a public records request.

This has the Obamas' acrid stench all over it. The Obamamaggots have never missed an opportunity to make white people look bad, to get their paranoid vengeance on whites.....and this is in Shitcago, the Obamas' home stomping/defecation grounds.

There has never existed a lifeform I detested more than that cocksucking son of a bitch, Typhoid Barry. The best part of Obama oozed down the inside of Ann Dunham's thigh, to drip down into a dog food dish, and lapped up by Frank Marshall Davis.

Libtardos eating their own is so much fun to watch. <snip>

I can imagine now how my Parents and Grand Parents must have felt when Hitler invaded his Ally at the time, Stalin's Russia.

It's sad and it's funny at the same time.

And entertaining as all get-out.

Forum List

Back