Smoking Gun: Obama Admits He Cut Billions from Medicare to Fund Obamacare

We are a nation of liars. That's why so many people don't care or they rationalize when Obama lies; even about huge matters. Hopefully in 2012, we'll take a more honest look at ourselves.

We are a nation of liars. That's why so many people don't care or they rationalize when Obama lies; even about huge matters. Hopefully in 2012, we'll take a more honest look at ourselves.
Lying is the Holy Eucharist of the hate religion of CON$ervoFascism. CON$ believe that their talent for lying, on loan from their Gawwwwd-da, is proof of their superior intellect.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

Lying is the Holy Eucharist of the hate religion of CON$ervoFascism. CON$ believe that their talent for lying, on loan from their Gawwwwd-da, is proof of their superior intellect.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

Is this the part where I'm supposed to offended? Can you deny my previous statement; or do you think we're just incredibly unfortunate to be where we are? Or do you not see the countless lies and displays of narcissism and hypocrisy in our society.

Samuel Butler

Is this the part where I'm supposed to offended? Can you deny my previous statement; or do you think we're just incredibly unfortunate to be where we are? Or do you not see the countless lies and displays of narcissism and hypocrisy in our society.
Just giving the other side since you dishonestly cited only Obama and his supporters. :D

There's very little difference between Obama and Hugo Chavez. The only difference is Hugo has compete control of his nation, while Obama hasn't been able to get to that point.

Thank god for the republicans! I'm afraid Obama would make old Hugo seem like a moderate if he did gain control.

Why do we keep going down this failed path. Seems crazy to me.

Last edited:

Samuel Butler

There's very little difference between Obama and Hugo Chavez. The only difference is Hugo has compete control of his nation, while Obama hasn't been able to get to that point.

Thank god for the republicans! I'm afraid Obama would make old Hugo seem like a moderate if he did gain control.

Thank you for proving my point! :clap2:

Samuel Butler

Thank you for proving my point! :clap2:

Where am I off the mark? Both seem to want to give everything to the lower class.:eusa_shhh:

Smoking Gun: Obama Admits He Cut Billions from Medicare to Fund Obamacare
Townhall ^ | August 15, 2012 | Guy Benson
Smoking Gun: Obama Admits He Cut Billions from Medicare to Fund Obamacare - Guy Benson(2) Obamacare does add to the deficit, despite the Medicare raid. (Paul Ryan exposed these accounting gimmicks at the healthcare summit)
Again we see that the lies from the Right are premeditated. Lyin' Ryan tried these lies at the Health Care Summit and got his lying ass handed to him, yet Lyin' Ryan still tells the same lies.

Notice how carefully and deceptively the lie is constructed. As Obama schooled Lyin' Ryan, The Affordable Care Act closes the doughnut hole in Medicare and the money that is taken from Medicare Advantage, which even Lyin' Ryan admitted at the Health Care Summit provided no measurable improvement in health care for the extra money given to the insurance companies, and is used to close the Medicare doughnut hole through the ACA. of course, when the pathological liars on the Right tell it they deliberately and dishonestly leave out that the money from Medicare Advantage funds the Medicare doughnut hole part of Obamacare, the pathological liars just say that the money funds Obamacare. The old "half truth is a whole lie" that CON$ervoFascists love so much.

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
Samuel Butler

The 'donut hole' in part D of Medicare is being closed by Obama. And Bush was and still is being demonized for getting part D passed.

clips from Fact-esque: Medicare Part D Cont'd: Obama Re-Ups Bush Giveaway to Big Pharma
I missed this last week but Robert Reich didn't. The Obama Admin has just promised to continue the abortion called Medicare Part D - a Bush program that has proven to be a bonanza for greedy drug makers and a nightmare for seniors who need those drugs - in exchange for their active support on his healthcare reform package.

Let me remind you: Any bonanza for the drug industry means higher healthcare costs for the rest of us, which is one reason why critics of the emerging healthcare plans, including the Congressional Budget Office, are so worried about their failure to adequately stem future healthcare costs

Samuel Butler

Just giving the other side since you dishonestly cited only Obama and his supporters. :D

I didn't "obviously cite Obama and his supporters." I said we have a nation of liars. But isn't it interesting that you think that's what it meant? Perhaps some unconscious self realization.

The problem is that you don't understand what they are talking about. They are referring to raiding the fund to use for Obamacare and then HOPEFULLY replacing it at a future date IF cost savings yield returns.

And there is the lie at the base of it all.

Forum List

Back