Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

Right wingers. They are going against what this country was founded on...freedom of religion. They are going against the constitution.

Since WHEN was backing the Founders "Going against them" exactly Zona?

Care to impart that lack of logic for the rest of the class assembled? *Or are you just flapping as a caught flounder on a dock?

What part of "this county was founded on the freedom of religion" do you not get, "professor"?

Break it down for us "professor"...please explain your interpretation of "freedom of religion" to us. Help the class out "professor".

Hell my sister teaches classes at a college after she got her masters...should I call her "professor" as well? You know, the way you call yourself a "professor". She is not a senior lecturer in constitutional law or anything, but she does teach at a clollege. Apparently being a senior lecturer would make her an actual "professor"......you know, like you are...lolololol

:cool:
The US was founded on representation and individual protections from the government. While religious freedom is included in the Bill of Rights it was not included in the original Constitution. It was added later. So to me that would mean it was not founded on religious freedom but on (Checks and Balances of the Government) and representation for the people.

As to the original post, I really think this a petty thing in the grand scale of things. MLK did say it just not first. If MLK did not say it I would be willing to bet it would not have been put on a rug.

Chomp away young PUP. Gather with your eyes an education by REAL people.

(And is that POPCORN sans TRANS-FATS)?:lol:

The last person I'd want to get an education is from you Thomas. Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying all the amusing posts.

He graduated from harvard...again..please read this slowly....please...

Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors

Shit man! MAKE IT BIGGER your point still hasn't HIT HOME.:cuckoo:

Si Modo, The T backing you up hurts your point dude. Seriously. You may want to pm him and ask him to stop "helping" you. This is almost as bad as California girl backing you up. :redface:
another FAIL, Si Modo is not a "dude"

Now I am confused, California girl is the one who said it was the greatest post ever, yet you say "I" have Delusions of Grandeur? Hell, you even thanked her for saying "Greatest post eva". :cool:
you are such a moron you cant even tell when you are being MOCKED

:lol:

But he runs away when confronted with cold hard facts about his beloved Messiah's apparently less than average grades. Go figure. :eusa_eh:

"Thou must spread some reputation around...etc..."

Shit man! MAKE IT BIGGER your point still hasn't HIT HOME.:cuckoo:

Si Modo, The T backing you up hurts your point dude. Seriously. You may want to pm him and ask him to stop "helping" you. This is almost as bad as California girl backing you up. :redface:
another FAIL, Si Modo is not a "dude"

Another Epic FAIL on the part of the Zoned Out one...Zoned needs to go back to Soros for supplimental instructions.

when attempting to condescend to someone, it almost always kills it when you can't spell *jethro*, jethro. :thup:

only people who've never been to school equate professor with high intelligence, reflexively, btw.

those who went know better.

In accordance with dictionary.com...

jethrow- no dictionary results

so you are correct. Thank you.

Now..
Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

This is what makes him smarter than Si Modo.

Comments...?
"
Si modo is smarter than Obama.

True story, because I wrote it.

See how that works, Zona?

Now, does anyone have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

I have an unverified claim of an IQ of 127 -- the report is not worth much, since it cannot be verified without release of the Big 0's official school records -- nor is a 127 worth a flip, for that matter -- very very very average.

However, given observable behaviors that reek of the Geek in Chief being toked 90% of the time when he's talking down to and dissing the American people, I'd say that 127 -- if it could be validated -- is likely somewhat lower.

Now, as to the carpet, does anybody seriously believe that the Big Nothing actually designed the thing himself?

Day 1: he enters the Oval Office, slightly bonged up from the night before, decides he can't stand the decor he himself paid for right after he moved in -- and what the hey, there's all that federal tax money laying around not being used for anything else, right? -- so he yells at a major butt kisser tagging along behind him: "Hell, I hate this fucking office! FIX IT! And I'm outta here. Gotta T-Off in 40. Just you make damned sure it's got a quote from MLK on it, got it?" Staffer yelps, bows down, tongue on floor lest the Big Boy step on the dirty floor and soil his brand new BROWN loafers: "yassuh, Massa, I's get dat done right aways, yassuh."

Day next: staffer with swollen tongue finally digs up something on the net that says MLK says this in a speech on date whatever. He likes this color on the color blips handed him by a lesser animal much further down in the list of servants -- because it's less likely to show the dirt he's got to protect the next pair of brand new shoes from ever touching -- and tells the Lesser Animal to authorize the re-do. Lesser Animal tells Even Lower Animal to go with the GO! -- and hands the guy who's going to make his entire yearly profits with the one job paid for by US so that kids can't have the laptops they ain't got AGAIN -- and voila, contractor does as told, never once thinking to check the quotation.

And the sickest part of this is the INCOMPETENCE AND CARELESS STUPID LAZINESS of the idiotic dumb ass STAFFERS that the Big Wasted Dude is PAYING WITH OUR MONEY to screw the hell up out of shit like the Queen's birth date and who actually said this in the first place.

Careless, shiftless, IRRESPONSIBLE LAZY INCOMPETENT JERKS on the federal payroll, trusted by Big Stoopid to do a job WAY ABOVE THEIR PAY GRADE.

The problem is, Zona, that your logic is faulty is many ways. Irrespective of what I am or was, your reasoning that Obama is smarter than I has failed.

I am hopeful that after some time, that concept ricocheting around in your skull will actually collide with one of your two brain cells and you might get it.

While we wait for that possibility, does anyone...ANYONE...have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

Really. I am serious.

We know his writings of his books and those are suspect of being Ghostwritten...and his College writings are under lock and KEY...

All we know is what we see as he attempts to destroy this Republic.

Now as a supposed 'Constional' Scholar? One would think he's be smart enough to cloak his numerous violations of the Document.

So to the layman? he's just another America-Hating Statist in for a dead-reckon from those he promised to protect in his oath of office.
Apparently, then, the only 'data' we have on the President's intelligence is based on beliefs.

Mr. Obama was elected (president of the Harvard Law Review) after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

Harvard, like a number of other top law schools, no longer ranks its law students for any purpose including a guide to recruiters.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

Humm. This surprised me; I had expected the Law Review was based on grades, but apparently not.

As to intelligence, then (not judgment, not wisdom....just intelligence), we know:

Obama graduated from Columbia College in 1983. It is an affiliate of Columbia University, which is an ivy league school. What may be made of this, or of the affiliation to his college, I dunno.

He graduated Harvard Law in 1991, but when he was a student there, the practice of class rankings was no longer used.

I can't seem to find any reliable data on whether Obama sat for the bar, passed it, or ever was admitted to practice.

My Google-Fu sucketh.

I think it is fair to conclude Obama is smart. Just how smart, who knows....but he's a politican. I assume he has gifts like charisma that have been far more beneficial to his career than raw intelligence.

Chomp away young PUP. Gather with your eyes an education by REAL people.

(And is that POPCORN sans TRANS-FATS)?:lol:

The last person I'd want to get an education is from you Thomas. Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying all the amusing posts.
he never said he was the one DOING the edumacation

:eusa_whistle:

Again another MARK to the positive for The Diveman.

Young padawan Dogbert? YOU are gonna have to pay attention if you wish to advance beyond padawan status. So far your moniker as 'Modbert' is inclusive and destructive to your credibility.

*Your Education Continues*

We know his writings of his books and those are suspect of being Ghostwritten...and his College writings are under lock and KEY...

All we know is what we see as he attempts to destroy this Republic.

Now as a supposed 'Constional' Scholar? One would think he's be smart enough to cloak his numerous violations of the Document.

So to the layman? he's just another America-Hating Statist in for a dead-reckon from those he promised to protect in his oath of office.
Apparently, then, the only 'data' we have on the President's intelligence is based on beliefs.

Mr. Obama was elected (president of the Harvard Law Review) after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

Harvard, like a number of other top law schools, no longer ranks its law students for any purpose including a guide to recruiters.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

Humm. This surprised me; I had expected the Law Review was based on grades, but apparently not.

As to intelligence, then (not judgment, not wisdom....just intelligence), we know:

Obama graduated from Columbia College in 1983. It is an affiliate of Columbia University, which is an ivy league school. What may be made of this, or of the affiliation to his college, I dunno.

He graduated Harvard Law in 1991, but when he was a student there, the practice of class rankings was no longer used.

I can't seem to find any reliable data on whether Obama sat for the bar, passed it, or ever was admitted to practice.

My Google-Fu sucketh.

I think it is fair to conclude Obama is smart. Just how smart, who knows....but he's a politican. I assume he has gifts like charisma that have been far more beneficial to his career than raw intelligence.

If he's so smart, how come no 'honors' with the PolSci degree? That means his GPA was less than 3.3. :eusa_whistle: 3.3 is smart now? Since when?

It seems that we may know the reason why he is so reticent to release his Harvard grades.

rhet 2 wrote in part:

I have an unverified claim of an IQ of 127 -- the report is not worth much, since it cannot be verified without release of the Big 0's official school records -- nor is a 127 worth a flip, for that matter -- very very very average.

Average IQ is around 100.

IQ Scores & Ratings

What is a good IQ score? What is a high IQ score? What is a low IQ score? These are common questions, particularly after someone finds out their score from an IQ test.

Lewis Terman (1916) developed the original notion of IQ and proposed this scale for classifying IQ scores:
Over 140 - Genius or near genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

What Different IQ Scores Mean

An IQ of 127 would place Obama just below genius range and is hardly "common".

rhet 2 wrote in part:

IQ Scores & Ratings

What is a good IQ score? What is a high IQ score? What is a low IQ score? These are common questions, particularly after someone finds out their score from an IQ test.

Lewis Terman (1916) developed the original notion of IQ and proposed this scale for classifying IQ scores:
80 - 89 - Dullness

My IQ is significantly higher than that of the POTUS, if his is 127. Just sayin'. Ohhhh, and mine's verified.

CaliforniaGirl wrote in part:

If he's so smart, how come no 'honors' with the PolSci degree? That means his GPA was less than 3.3. :eusa_whistle: 3.3 is smart now? Since when?

It seems that we may know the reason why he is so reticent to release his Harvard grades.

By "honors" do you mean magna cum laude, etc.? If true (and you must have better Google-Fu than me; I got nowhere on this) a smart person can get shitty grades. It's just (unlikely) a stupid person would be given stellar grades.

Average grade performance in college would tend to show Obama is smart, but not more than that. Not brilliant, not a genius...just smart. That's a vague catagorey...kinda like "gifted" as to a k-12 kidlet.

So, Zona -would you like to go with the President being smarter than I because he was a 'Harvard professor'?

Nope, he was a constitutional law professor and that makes him smarter than you are. He was not a 6 schooled beauty pageant winner jethrow...you may have palin beat...

Now, if you feel as though you have more knowledge than a constitutional law professor, please expound.

I have seen what you wrote and write in here, and there is no way, in my opinion, you are in the same stratosphere with Obama intelligence wise.

when attempting to condescend to someone, it almost always kills it when you can't spell *jethro*, jethro. :thup:

only people who've never been to school equate professor with high intelligence, reflexively, btw.

those who went know better.

My intro to economics professor knew the ins and outs of the Great Depression, but man he couldn't spell worth shit.

rhet 2 wrote in part:

IQ Scores & Ratings

80 - 89 - Dullness

My IQ is significantly higher than that of the POTUS, if his is 127. Just sayin'. Ohhhh, and mine's verified.

There's a school of thought that extremely smart people tend to have poor social skills. If you buy this, I submit it is (some) evidence that Obama has a mid-range, above-average intellect.

Course, IQ testing is not without its critics too. Mine was taken as a kidlet and I scored very well. I suspect if I were re-tested today, I'd score much lower. Yet clearly, I am "smarter" today than I was in 4th grade.

CaliforniaGirl wrote in part:

By "honors" do you mean magna cum laude, etc.? If true (and you must have better Google-Fu than me; I got nowhere on this) a smart person can get shitty grades. It's just (unlikely) a stupid person would be given stellar grades.

Average grade performance in college would tend to show Obama is smart, but not more than that. Not brilliant, not a genius...just smart. That's a vague catagorey...kinda like "gifted" as to a k-12 kidlet.
then why doesnt he PROUDLY produce his grades?

Forum List

Back