Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

CaliforniaGirl wrote in part:

If he's so smart, how come no 'honors' with the PolSci degree? That means his GPA was less than 3.3. :eusa_whistle: 3.3 is smart now? Since when?

It seems that we may know the reason why he is so reticent to release his Harvard grades.

By "honors" do you mean magna cum laude, etc.? If true (and you must have better Google-Fu than me; I got nowhere on this) a smart person can get shitty grades. It's just (unlikely) a stupid person would be given stellar grades.

Average grade performance in college would tend to show Obama is smart, but not more than that. Not brilliant, not a genius...just smart. That's a vague catagorey...kinda like "gifted" as to a k-12 kidlet.
then why doesnt he PROUDLY produce his grades?

I dunno, DiveCon. My own college transcript is littered with incompletes that changed to "F"'s, because I was a fuck up who never managed to remember when drop-add ended. Presumably Obama withholds these sorts of documents because he isn't proud of them, and/or because he is annoyed at the constant prying and thinks no matter how much he released, the public would demand more.

BTW, if he did not release them, how do we know he did not receive honors at his college graduation?

In accordance with dictionary.com...

jethrow- no dictionary results

so you are correct. Thank you.

Now..
Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

This is what makes him smarter than Si Modo.

Comments...?
"
Si modo is smarter than Obama.

True story, because I wrote it.

See how that works, Zona?

Now, does anyone have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

I have an unverified claim of an IQ of 127 -- the report is not worth much, since it cannot be verified without release of the Big 0's official school records -- nor is a 127 worth a flip, for that matter -- very very very average.

However, given observable behaviors that reek of the Geek in Chief being toked 90% of the time when he's talking down to and dissing the American people, I'd say that 127 -- if it could be validated -- is likely somewhat lower.

Now, as to the carpet, does anybody seriously believe that the Big Nothing actually designed the thing himself?

Day 1: he enters the Oval Office, slightly bonged up from the night before, decides he can't stand the decor he himself paid for right after he moved in -- and what the hey, there's all that federal tax money laying around not being used for anything else, right? -- so he yells at a major butt kisser tagging along behind him: "Hell, I hate this fucking office! FIX IT! And I'm outta here. Gotta T-Off in 40. Just you make damned sure it's got a quote from MLK on it, got it?" Staffer yelps, bows down, tongue on floor lest the Big Boy step on the dirty floor and soil his brand new BROWN loafers: "yassuh, Massa, I's get dat done right aways, yassuh."

Day next: staffer with swollen tongue finally digs up something on the net that says MLK says this in a speech on date whatever. He likes this color on the color blips handed him by a lesser animal much further down in the list of servants -- because it's less likely to show the dirt he's got to protect the next pair of brand new shoes from ever touching -- and tells the Lesser Animal to authorize the re-do. Lesser Animal tells Even Lower Animal to go with the GO! -- and hands the guy who's going to make his entire yearly profits with the one job paid for by US so that kids can't have the laptops they ain't got AGAIN -- and voila, contractor does as told, never once thinking to check the quotation.

And the sickest part of this is the INCOMPETENCE AND CARELESS STUPID LAZINESS of the idiotic dumb ass STAFFERS that the Big Wasted Dude is PAYING WITH OUR MONEY to screw the hell up out of shit like the Queen's birth date and who actually said this in the first place.

Careless, shiftless, IRRESPONSIBLE LAZY INCOMPETENT JERKS on the federal payroll, trusted by Big Stoopid to do a job WAY ABOVE THEIR PAY GRADE.

Actually 127 is well above average.

Over 140 - Genius or near genius

120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence

110 - 119 - Superior intelligence

90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence

80 - 89 - Dullness

70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency

Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

He wont burn the carpet and the wont sell it. It will be locked away as an embarrassment just like everything else about his past is locked up so no one can see it.

Like what exactly?:eusa_whistle:

I dunno. I saw lots of demands for Obama's college papers when I was googling. I'd be flabbergasted if any of my old professors held on to my undergrad papers....seems to me, some people want data on Obama that likely does not exist.

Why are we arguing this so passionately, guys? Does someone think the error on Obama's rug was due to his intelligence (as opposed to lack of attention to detail or error)? The man has the brains for the job. What we can debate is whether he has the wisdom, experience or judgment for it.

I doubt we've ever had a truely stupid president. Okay, mebbe Ford.

He wont burn the carpet and the wont sell it. It will be locked away as an embarrassment just like everything else about his past is locked up so no one can see it.

Like what exactly?:eusa_whistle:

I dunno. I saw lots of demands for Obama's college papers when I was googling. I'd be flabbergasted if any of my old professors held on to my undergrad papers....seems to me, some people want data on Obama that likely does not exist.

No way? On the blogosphere you saw demands for Obama's papers? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, 127 is well above average intelligence. Anyone with an IQ around 127 would not make a simple mistake like saying that an IQ of 127 is unimpressive. That is the folly of someone with a low IQ.

Why are we arguing this so passionately, guys? Does someone think the error on Obama's rug was due to his intelligence (as opposed to lack of attention to detail or error)? The man has the brains for the job. What we can debate is whether he has the wisdom, experience or judgment for it.

I doubt we've ever had a truely stupid president. Okay, mebbe Ford.
naw, it was someone under him most likely
but did anyone ever give Bush that benefit of the doubt? no, Bush was always stupid, yet when his grades were released he had better grades than that dipshit Kerry

If he's so smart, how come no 'honors' with the PolSci degree? That means his GPA was less than 3.3. :eusa_whistle: 3.3 is smart now? Since when?

It seems that we may know the reason why he is so reticent to release his Harvard grades.

By "honors" do you mean magna cum laude, etc.? If true (and you must have better Google-Fu than me; I got nowhere on this) a smart person can get shitty grades. It's just (unlikely) a stupid person would be given stellar grades.

Average grade performance in college would tend to show Obama is smart, but not more than that. Not brilliant, not a genius...just smart. That's a vague catagorey...kinda like "gifted" as to a k-12 kidlet.

Magna cum laude means straight A's with high commendations from profs.

Cum laude is one step lower, 3.5. No commendations required.

At a putative 3.3 he did not wear an honor cord when he "walked."

Research the massive problem ALL universities, especially the Top Ten, are experiencing with plagiarism and cheating.

Then research the "social pass" problem and massive "grade inflation" problems.

And then check out the number of students enrolled vs. the number of students who flunk out vs. the number in the 2.5-3.49 GPA range, vs. the number in the 3.5 to 3.9 range, vs. the number in the 4.O -- a school with a HIGH flunk out rate in the freshman and sophomore terms is LESS likely to be engaging in social passes and grade inflation.

Then, check out the number of lawsuits filed vs. the number settled out of court -- the facility with a high number NOT settled out of court is less likely to be the one cowed into social passes and grade inflation by threats of social activist retaliation -- and YES profs are cautious about flunking a) children of lawyers b) Blacks and c) REALLY SCARED of foreign student flunks.

Finally, check out the hire factor:
1) how many new and recent grads actually get a job
2) how many who DO get a job get one with some government agency (BAD rep) vs. how many get hired on with a relative's firm (slightly less BAD) vs. hard competition for grads by private and not-connected employers (GOOD performance: their students prove out in the real world)
3) how many of those who DO get a job with a PRIVATE company that has no reason to hire the kid HAVE THE SAME JOB 1 year after hire-on: retention of a school's grads -- good indicator that those grads actually learned something while attending the school -- bad retention is damned good evidence of the social pass and grade inflation whammy deception in the GPA/transcripts

BTW: if Obama had been a superior instructor OR student, his alma mater would be demanding the Bragging Rights -- "see what OUR SCHOOL produced, a brilliant student who became POTUS -- now send us your alumni donations AND your kids." And Obama would have BLAZONED those records across every newspaper in the world as proof of his qualifications for office.

There IS something in those records he DOES NOT want folks to know.

rhet 2 wrote in part:

I have an unverified claim of an IQ of 127 -- the report is not worth much, since it cannot be verified without release of the Big 0's official school records -- nor is a 127 worth a flip, for that matter -- very very very average.

Average IQ is around 100.

IQ Scores & Ratings

What is a good IQ score? What is a high IQ score? What is a low IQ score? These are common questions, particularly after someone finds out their score from an IQ test.

Lewis Terman (1916) developed the original notion of IQ and proposed this scale for classifying IQ scores:
Over 140 - Genius or near genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

What Different IQ Scores Mean

An IQ of 127 would place Obama just below genius range and is hardly "common".

My IQ is significantly higher than that of the POTUS, if his is 127. Just sayin'. Ohhhh, and mine's verified.
Verified? Prove it.:eusa_liar:

Average IQ is around 100.

What Different IQ Scores Mean

An IQ of 127 would place Obama just below genius range and is hardly "common".

My IQ is significantly higher than that of the POTUS, if his is 127. Just sayin'. Ohhhh, and mine's verified.

Or as a turn of events? *YOU* prove she isn't. For a newbie? I'll let you off easy. But you are still relegated to bear the burden of proof.

Research the massive problem ALL universities, especially the Top Ten, are experiencing with plagiarism and cheating.

And then check out the number of students enrolled vs. the number of students who flunk out vs. the number in the 2.5-3.49 GPA range, vs. the number in the 3.5 to 3.9 range, vs. the number in the 4.O -- a school with a HIGH flunk out rate in the freshman and sophomore terms is LESS likely to be engaging in social passes and grade inflation.

Then, check out the number of lawsuits filed vs. the number settled out of court -- the facility with a high number NOT settled out of court is less likely to be the one cowed into social passes and grade inflation by threats of social activist retaliation -- and YES profs are cautious about flunking a) children of lawyers b) Blacks and c) REALLY SCARED of foreign student flunks.

2) how many who DO get a job get one with some government agency (BAD rep) vs. how many get hired on with a relative's firm (slightly less BAD) vs. hard competition for grads by private and not-connected employers (GOOD performance: their students prove out in the real world)
3) how many of those who DO get a job with a PRIVATE company that has no reason to hire the kid HAVE THE SAME JOB 1 year after hire-on: retention of a school's grads -- good indicator that those grads actually learned something while attending the school -- bad retention is damned good evidence of the social pass and grade inflation whammy deception in the GPA/transcripts

BTW: if Obama had been a superior instructor OR student, his alma mater would be demanding the Bragging Rights -- "see what OUR SCHOOL produced, a brilliant student who became POTUS -- now send us your alumni donations AND your kids." And Obama would have BLAZONED those records across every newspaper in the world as proof of his qualifications for office.

So because his alma mater isn't demanding bragging rights, Obama is hiding something? :lol:

Maybe Obama was an above average student, without all the pomp and circumstance that some students get. It's kind of a testament to the meaningless value we place on magna cum laude, etc.. if someone who didn't have a bunch of fancy fabric attached to his graduation gown or mortar board became president of the United States.:eusa_whistle:

Precisely. If such bragging rights are to be afforded? Then the Annointed One's records would be shouted from the moutain tops...Currently?

They remain hidden under LOCK AND KEY...

WHY?

Or as a turn of events? *YOU* prove she isn't. For a newbie? I'll let you off easy. But you are still relegated to bear the burden of proof.
meh, he cant prove a negative
but for her to prove it would require too much personal info
and then he would likely claim she lied anyway, so why bother

What is this, a conspiracy theory?

The burden of prove is always on the one making the claim. That's how an argument works.

Take your newbie stuff and shove it.

It's kind of like me saying "I'm the Pope. You prove it.":cuckoo:

In a nutshell why Obama doesn't give in to frivolous requests.:cuckoo:

Precisely. If such bragging rights are to be afforded? Then the Annointed One's records would be shouted from the moutain tops...Currently?

They remain hidden under LOCK AND KEY...

WHY?
I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Then I saw your sig. Mark Levin? Really? :lol::lol::lol:

In a nutshell why Obama doesn't give in to frivolous requests.:cuckoo:
actually releasing the documents wouldnt be called lying

this is the kind of pettiness I hate.

Read the blasted quote. the quote is good. No matter who.

And every good idea is reworked from some other source. We build on the shoulders of giants. And I don't know who said that first.

And every time 0bama reads that, he should worry.

Doesn't the fact that someone in Obama's administration approved the rug with the quote wrongly attributed? Last time I did something like that I lost two letter grades off of the paper I was writing.

Beck didnt misspeak, he lied. He actually admitted he lied and even given this, you say he mispoke? Brewer did mispeak, she lied about beheadings, she lied about the crime rate here, she lied about "most" illegals being drug mules...yet you say she "mispoke"?

Wow. Given these facts...FACTS...you still saying they mispoke?

You honestly think a constitutional lawyer, harvard professor really thinks there are 57 states? Really? But beck admits he lied and you still say he mispoke?

Damn.

Sooooooo, how 'smart' is the President, exactly?

(Such over reaction raises flags, dear.)

He is a hell of a lot smarter than you are...and apparently smarter than every republican in this country since he won the presidency of the United states.

God bless democracy and God bless America.

The election was based on intelligence? When did that happen?

So because his alma mater isn't demanding bragging rights, Obama is hiding something? :lol:

Maybe Obama was an above average student, without all the pomp and circumstance that some students get. It's kind of a testament to the meaningless value we place on magna cum laude, etc.. if someone who didn't have a bunch of fancy fabric attached to his graduation gown or mortar board became president of the United States.:eusa_whistle:

NOT

Schools are just like any other business -- desperately hunting FUNDING -- and critical to that funding are alumni and state legislation contributions -- and critical to alumni and state contributions is the schools REP for producing damned fine well-educated and very successful student-graduates.

He would NOT have ducked "all the pomp and circumstance some students get" -- that "pomp and circumstance" is CRITICAL to job offers and to more advanced education opportunities -- you don't get into grad school, especially the Harvard Law, without some DAMNED GOOD REASON -- the competition for very limited number of slots is VICIOUS -- so the question is, why did Harvard let him in? Grades and test scores on the Graduate exam must have been at least acceptable -- but, unless they were EXTRAORDINARY, there was some other reason -- my guess, he's Black, so given a sum total of Black applicants at the time, his own scores COMPARED TO OTHER BLACKS -- not to ALL applicants, only to Black applicants -- would have been higher than others. And that is DRIVEN by the racial quotas slammed on EVERY university and public college, nation wide.

Yeah, both Columbia and Harvard WOULD be bragging their butts off. And so would Obama.

NOT

Schools are just like any other business -- desperately hunting FUNDING -- and critical to that funding are alumni and state legislation contributions -- and critical to alumni and state contributions is the schools REP for producing damned fine well-educated and very successful student-graduates.

He would NOT have ducked "all the pomp and circumstance some students get" -- that "pomp and circumstance" is CRITICAL to job offers and to more advanced education opportunities -- you don't get into grad school, especially the Harvard Law, without some DAMNED GOOD REASON -- the competition for very limited number of slots is VICIOUS -- so the question is, why did Harvard let him in? Grades and test scores on the Graduate exam must have been at least acceptable -- but, unless they were EXTRAORDINARY, there was some other reason -- my guess, he's Black, so given a sum total of Black applicants at the time, his own scores COMPARED TO OTHER BLACKS -- not to ALL applicants, only to Black applicants -- would have been higher than others. And that is DRIVEN by the racial quotas slammed on EVERY university and public college, nation wide.

Yeah, both Columbia and Harvard WOULD be bragging their butts off. And so would Obama.

And yet their silence is deafening.

200px-The_Roaring_Silence.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWVL4B-4pI"]YouTube - Manfred Mann - Blinded by the Light[/ame]

Forum List

Back