Small nimble forces don't win wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Rumsfeld was all wet with his doctrine.

Huge overpowering masses of humanity do - like in the Great Patriotic War - when the Soviets drove back the Wehrmacht from the gates of Moscow to the Brandenburg Gate.

Last edited:

Huge overpowering masses of humanity do - like in the Great Patriotic War - when the Soviets drove back the Wehrmacht from the gates of Moscow to the Brandenburg Gate.

Get thee to a library and read. You keep making some really silly statements. I refuse to believe you are that dumb, so the only alternative is you are ignorant so go educate yourself.

I guess you never heard of small nimble forces that tired out your "overpowering masses" and the families of those overpowering masses!

Hint" Viet Cong; Muhajadeen; American patriots (1776)

The Cong was backed by the Soviet Union and Red China in Vietnam.

If small and nimble forces are so great - how come US is losing controll of Afghanistan and trying to negotiate with the Taliban?

Are you saying the Taliban are more powerfull that the Wehrmacht?

My thoughts on Nam - was 15 in 1968.

Will it ever end? Country the size of Idaho

Does anybody have a plan?

Pathetic.

USA takes care of business against the likes of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan in 1942-1945.

havent won anthing since

Last edited:
The Cong was backed by the Soviet Union and Red China in Vietnam.

If small and nimble forces are so great - how come US is losing controll of Afghanistan and trying to negotiate with the Taliban?

Are you saying the Taliban are more powerfull that the Wehrmacht?

Umm the whole concept of winning a war against terrorism is totally asinine.

Umm we are trading with Nam now, bush went over there and dressed up tin their ceremonial jammies with them.
It is also becoming a vacation area, etc.

We lost, Viet Nam appeares to have won, both north and south.

Strange how Bush did not want to go over there when he was in the guard.

Umm we are trading with Nam now, bush went over there and dressed up tin their ceremonial jammies with them.

Bush VOLUNTEERED to go dumb ass. The aircraft he flew was an interceptor, they did not need him. The test program wanted more experienced pilots. But you keep telling those lies.

Bush VOLUNTEERED to go dumb ass. The aircraft he flew was an interceptor, they did not need him. The test program wanted more experienced pilots. But you keep telling those lies.
Four months before enlisting, Bush reported at Westover Air Force Base in Massachusetts to take the Air Force Officers Qualification Test. While scoring 25 percent for pilot aptitude – "about as low as you could get and be accepted," according to Martin – and 50 percent for navigator aptitude in his initial testing, he scored 95 percent on questions designed to reflect "officer quality," compared with a current-day average of 88 percent.

Among the questions Bush had to answer on his application forms was whether he wanted to go overseas. Bush checked the box that said: "do not volunteer."

Washingtonpost.com: At Height of Vietnam, Bush Picks Guard

In Bush's defense he might not have known that Vietnam was overseas?

Ready to apologize for calling me a liar?
Or not man enough?

Last edited:
The Soviets lost 20 million against the best military of all time.

The best military off all ime was the USA in the Big One.

5 casualties on theUS mainland.

The Russians didnt have any surface navy to speak of.

Also hhad a We freaking and literraly rulled the waves and our army wasnt too shabby either.

And had a monopoly on the a-bomb

The Soviets lost 20 million against the best military of all time.

MY GOSH BUT YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT BUFFOON I'VE EVER SEEN WHEN IT COMES TO MILITARY MATTERS. Look up Genghis Khan some day. He started with 7 members of his personal family and was hunted by the neighboring tribes. He went from that to conquering more than the known world in a period of a few years. All with an army that measured around 100,000 horsemen...total. His empire was so safe that a beautiful woman with a bag of gold could walk safely from one end to the other. Alone.

Now really, go away, you are only revealing yourself for the incredibly unread boor that you truly are. Go play Dungeons and Dragons with your mom and leave the adults alone.

I wasn't thinking of the Taibums - the Wehrmacht (the ones with the awesome cool uniforms)

Last edited:

Also hhad a We freaking and literraly rulled the waves and our army wasnt too shabby either.

We screwed up royally several times in WW2 costing many lives.

We were not the best army. Just a lot of us and men were men back then too.
What was the difference was the determination and industrial might we had back then.

Both the determination and industry are mostly gone now though...

We screwed up royally several times in WW2 costing many lives.

We were not the best army. Just a lot of us and men were men back then too.
What was the difference was the determination and industrial might we had back then.

Both the determination and industry are mostly gone now though...

Your last comments are incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back