Small Government Bullshit

If this thread has shown anything, it is that some people are so completely hypocritical and devoid of moral sense that they feel they have to refuse to face up to the fact that some of their idols defend pedophile rapists as long as they are the right kind of pedophile rapists. Pretty sad.

Ayup.

The Republicans had a candidate who gave a child ass raper an award.

Santorum sponsored honor for accused PSU Coach

Then Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum thought enough of Jerry Sandusky nine years ago to sponsor the former Penn State defense coordinator for a “Congressional Angels in Adoption” award, citing his work with a non-profit group he founded to provide care for foster children.

Cool right?

Do conservatives do this sort of stuff in Belgium?

rachelmaddow.jpg

Seconded.

Why anyone would listen to anything that ugly dyke has to say is beyond me.

I listen to anybody regardless of their looks or sexual orientation. And I honestly say what I think of their opinion (in this case complete nonsense).

I have no problem with anyones looks or sexual orientation either. In fact I could care less about either.

I agree. Absolute nonsense coming out of her mouth though. Of course its what one would expect from a way left person who thinks bigger Govt is better Govt.

wonderful, are we now suppose to worship some talking head from PmsNbc?

so she said, blaa blaa blaa

If this thread has shown anything, it is that some people are so completely hypocritical and devoid of moral sense that they feel they have to refuse to face up to the fact that some of their idols defend pedophile rapists as long as they are the right kind of pedophile rapists. Pretty sad.

Ayup.

Then Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum thought enough of Jerry Sandusky nine years ago to sponsor the former Penn State defense coordinator for a “Congressional Angels in Adoption” award, citing his work with a non-profit group he founded to provide care for foster children.

Cool right?

Has Santorum argued that this person should not be prosecuted?

Ayup.

Cool right?

Everyone knew Sandusky was a pedophile 9 years ago? Really?

rachelmaddow.jpg

Seconded.

Rachel Madow? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MSNBC? Too "informed" to be a Republican?

Yeah Whatever!

Maddow was soooooooooooooo informed, she got it completely wrong on the Walker Recall!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzVPeO4lmn0"]Great Moments in Liberal Punditry - YouTube[/ame] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And that isn't the only thing Maddow has been COMPLETELY STUPID ON:

Too informed to be a Republican????????? Don't you mean too stupid? The woman dim bulb! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyi2HgyxpM"]MSNBC FAILS 02 - Maddow: "Constitution Doesn't Have A Preamble" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG53LJX7Oww"]MSNBC FAILS 18 - Maddow Proven Wrong About Wisconsin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxDWB7S0M68"]MSNBC FAILS 23 - Maddow Mistakes Satire For News - YouTube[/ame]

Now watch her own all of that, and show Mittwit how mature adults handle it when they make a mistake.

Of course, you're way too much of a wingnut hack to even watch:

Home Of The Whopper

I'm not the one defending the pedophile rapist Polanski.
Did she defend his pedophilia incident?

If not, and she was defending him as a director, then it's no different from you defending the AWOL, cocaine-snorting Bush as a President.

Do you feel that a pedophile rapist who is on the run from justice should be arrested or do you find the idea of arresting this pedophile rapist outrageous and philistine, like Beckinsale and co?
I think he should be arrested should he ever step foot on U.S. soil again.

The right lies about what they believe all the time.

Maybe its why they love robmoney all of the sudden

The right lies about what they believe all the time.

So do you.

Maybe its why they love robmoney all of the sudden

You might have something there.

The thing that gets me is, why don't you like him? He is just like Obama said he was back in 2008, and Obama turned out to be just like Bush. Now we have a guy who passed a health plan Obama stole, and he still thinks was a good idea, and you hate him.

It's bullshit that a lot of Republicans want small government. But, small government itself is not bullshit, except to a shithead.

I just re-read the Maddow thing, and that was some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

good gawd

Last edited:

Forum List

Back