‘Slightest doubt’ cancels mission, says top Israeli pilot

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think you would find this protocol in any other country.

‘Slightest doubt’ cancels mission, says top Israeli pilot

Although there have been many civilian casualties in Gaza, Lt. Col. T, an F-16I squadron commander, says his team goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid harming innocents

BY MITCH GINSBURG July 14, 2014

Amid a rising chorus of condemnation of the steep civilian death toll in Gaza – there were 172 fatalities in total by Palestinian accounts as of Monday – a senior Israeli air force commander who has flown combat sorties all throughout the past week asserted that the fact-checking of possible targets and in-air awareness of his pilots to the possibility of harming civilians is unrivaled.

“I don’t think there’s an equivalent anywhere in the world,” said Lt. Col. T, the commander of a squadron of F-16Is, the air force’s most advanced model of that aircraft. “And I am familiar with many other air forces.”

The officer rejected the notion that the operational protocol of “roof knocking” – dropping a flare first on the roof of a structure as a warning to civilians – has limited the army’s success in its operation in Gaza. “I see it as a source of strength,” he said.

A statement from UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Sunday decried “the impact on Palestinian families of Israeli military action,” noting, in addition, that “too many Palestinian civilians have been killed.”

Read more:

'Slightest doubt' cancels mission, says top Israeli pilot | The Times of Israel

at least 75 of the deaths have been of hamas and it's operatives waging war on Israel.

Jews: re-writing history since 13,000,000,000 BC. :thup:

Mr. H., why not just tell the viewers that you hate the Jews and always have? This way you will feel good about yourself for letting the truth come out.

Jews: re-writing history since 13,000,000,000 BC. :thup:

Mr. H., why not just tell the viewers that you hate the Jews and always have? This way you will feel good about yourself for letting the truth come out.

ever since I was a kid and read the "jews control the media" thing----I have
wondered why so many people are so willing to admit that they are stupid.

I was a curious kid-----I found out what it takes to publish a book or a newspaper---
ANYONE CAN DO IT -----so what is it with anti semites? they want to
admit that they are largely illiterate and simply cannot get it together?

Movies----my dad did home movies way back I the 1950s----that is wrong
with the islamo Nazi ability to point and shoot

Forum List

Back