Sleepyhead gets the Housing Secretary Job!

Yep.. libs now describe Carson as "sleepy black man". Perfect.

lolol, you brought black into it.

The man talks like he's half asleep.

It put me in mind of Adam Sandler's awful character on SNL,

SLEEPYHEAD.

YOU guys thought BLACK as soon as you heard the term. Gee, is that a derogatory racial stereotype you guys 'enjoy' disparaging blacks with, that I've never heard of?

A Black man who rose above the democrat plantation to become a brain surgeon and the racist left calls him "sleepyhead" No surprises here

See? Every fucking nut on the right thinks sleepyhead must be a reference to his color, because that's the first thing they think of when they hear the term.

Carson is at least 40x smarter than you limp brain.

He's an idiot savant. He can cut people in half without killing them. So can a magician. lol

No doubt if he were white you'd be all over it. We get it.

Sarah Palin's white. Go review what I said about her last week. lololol

A Black man who rose above the democrat plantation to become a brain surgeon and the racist left calls him "sleepyhead" No surprises here

See? Every fucking nut on the right thinks sleepyhead must be a reference to his color, because that's the first thing they think of when they hear the term.

Carson is at least 40x smarter than you limp brain.

He's an idiot savant. He can cut people in half without killing them. So can a magician. lol

No doubt if he were white you'd be all over it. We get it.

Sarah Palin's white. Go review what I said about her last week. lololol

You hate white women too, we get it. Stop already.

Donald Trump names Ben Carson for housing and urban development secretary

Trump picks the guy who by his own admission believes such an appointment will cripple the administration.

You hate blacks, we get it.

This is funnier than I hoped.

I mention 'Sleepyhead' and ALL of the RWnuts think it's a black reference.

So who's the racist?
It's a derogatory term directed at a black man...who has more brains in his dick than you have in your head.

So you have personal knowledge of Carson's dick?

Trump picks the guy who by his own admission believes such an appointment will cripple the administration.

So who's the racist?

You, it is well documented.

If we took some of your horseshit and gave it someone else,

would that be considered a redistribution of wealth?

So who's the racist?
It's a derogatory term directed at a black man...who has more brains in his dick than you have in your head.

As I told Very Odiferous Rectum....I have personal knowledge of libtard brains...the rest is simple logic. GFY.

So who's the racist?

As I told Very Odiferous Rectum....I have personal knowledge of libtard brains...the rest is simple logic. GFY.

Must be some sort of special altRight logic. Does it help you in understanding everyone's dick, or just the sleepy ones?

So who's the racist?

Must be some sort of special altRight logic. Does it help you in understanding everyone's dick, or just the sleepy ones?
I don't need help understanding libtard brains...all I have to do is read their (your) posts.

So who's the racist?

I don't need help understanding libtard brains...all I have to do is read their (your) posts.

It's obvious that you think you understand lots of things, but are mistaken about them too.

Ben Carson is an idiot savant.

f4a5d3f0a8c581178409ba631d11ee22.jpg

It's ironic reading all of the liberal comments against Carson; calling him unqualified, token, puppet, otherwise mocking him Reminds me when Obama took office and Conservatives hurled similar insults at him. The difference was the thin-skinned Liberals immediately thought such critique was racist.

Shoe, meet other foot.

It's ironic reading all of the liberal comments against Carson; calling him unqualified, token, puppet, otherwise mocking him Reminds me when Obama took office and Conservatives hurled similar insults at him. The difference was the thin-skinned Liberals immediately thought such critique was racist.

Shoe, meet other foot.
The only place race fits in is that Trump was DESPERATE to get a black person on his Cabinet. Dr. Carson is raising eyebrows first, because he said he wasn't able to run a federal agency and second, because he has a bizarrely relaxed demeanor and holds the extremely antiquated beliefs mentioned in Post 57.

Nope.....you fuckers scream bloody-murder If we voice any disagreement wirh Obama, and you say it's only because we just don't like the fact that a black guy is president.

So fuck you in the ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back