Sleepyhead gets the Housing Secretary Job!

A Black man who rose above the democrat plantation to become a brain surgeon and the racist left calls him "sleepyhead" No surprises here

See? Every fucking nut on the right thinks sleepyhead must be a reference to his color, because that's the first thing they think of when they hear the term.

Carson is at least 40x smarter than you limp brain.

Anyone know what happened to Chris Christie? Now that is an ass kisser that seems to have lost out, for sure.
Dr. Carson is pretty smart, he just needs more caffeine. Hopefully he will come up with "solutions" better than Obama's latest--no smoking in public housing. Really?

A long time ago I said you can't say anything negative about a black conservative on this board without being accused of being a racist by the same crowd that ridicules the race card.

This thread is spectacular proof.

Donald Trump names Ben Carson for housing and urban development secretary

Trump picks the guy who by his own admission believes such an appointment will cripple the administration.

You hate blacks, we get it.

This is funnier than I hoped.

I mention 'Sleepyhead' and ALL of the RWnuts think it's a black reference.

So who's the racist?
It's a derogatory term directed at a black man...who has more brains in his dick than you have in your head.
How would you know what that man's dick has in it?

Trump picks the guy who by his own admission believes such an appointment will cripple the administration.

So who's the racist?
Anyone who criticises a black man is wasist.

That's not the American spelling of 'criticize',

foreigner.

A long time ago I said you can't say anything negative about a black conservative on this board without being accused of being a racist by the same crowd that ridicules the race card.

This thread is spectacular proof.

Racist

A Black man who rose above the democrat plantation to become a brain surgeon and the racist left calls him "sleepyhead" No surprises here

See? Every fucking nut on the right thinks sleepyhead must be a reference to his color, because that's the first thing they think of when they hear the term.

He's an idiot savant. He can cut people in half without killing them. So can a magician. lol

So who's the racist?
It's a derogatory term directed at a black man...who has more brains in his dick than you have in your head.
I know what your and carbo's head contain...so it's an easy guess at carsons dick.

He's an idiot savant. He can cut people in half without killing them. So can a magician. lol

No doubt if he were white you'd be all over it. We get it.

So who's the racist?
I know what your and carbo's head contain...so it's an easy guess at carsons dick.
I think maybe you have had at the very least some hands on experience with it. Don't worry, I won't tell.

Here is Carson's OWN assessment of his qualifications to be in the cabinet:

"Armstrong Williams, Carson's business manager and confidant, told The Hill that Carson won't join the administration and will instead be an unofficial adviser.

It was reported earlier Tuesday that Carson had been offered the position of HHS secretary.

"Dr. Carson was never offered a specific position, but everything was open to him," Williams told The Hill. "Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience; he's never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

Ben Carson declines role in Trump administration because he 'feels he has no government experience'

Forum List

Back