Slaves or Infiltrators

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Let me begin by saying the slave trade was immigration by force.

Vietnam War traitors like Joe Biden and John Kerry have one more result to be proud of:

Vietnam is now the proud possessor of the inglorious title "The Worst Human Rights Violator in Southeast Asia," according to recent testimony before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. State-affiliated labor export companies are major suppliers of men, women, and children to the forced labor and sex trafficking markets, while government officials profit from kickbacks.

After I read Michael Benge’s piece I likened Communist officials in Vietnam to those African leaders who sold their people into slavery. Slave traders did it for profit; their customers in the American colonies did it for profits on the backs of FREE labor. Every participant was equally guilty.

Parenthetically, Arab slave traders were operating in black Africa centuries before colonial America came along.

Even slavery evolves. It’s fair to say that in today’s slave trade cheap labor replaced free labor:

Ms. Hui Danh recently testified about a sex-trafficking and extortion ring that lured young Vietnamese women to Russia with promises of high-paying jobs (by Vietnamese standards) as waitresses. Instead they were sold to brothels in Moscow. The operation was run by government-sanctioned labor agencies, which provided kickbacks to Vietnamese officials. The passports of the young women were confiscated; they received only a pittance in pay, and had no health care or any way to return home. Some girls were held captive in Russia for more than four years, and were savagely beaten if they tried to leave the brothel. Even though they were being held against their will, they still had to pay rent and were charged for their meager food and clothing.

May 4, 2013
Communist Vietnam -- Human Trafficker Extraordinaire
By Michael Benge

Articles: Communist Vietnam -- Human Trafficker Extraordinaire

Human Rights

It wasn’t until the 20th century that Human Rights were invented. That catch phrase is nothing to be proud of. Human Rights only means that slaves should be paid some kind of a wage whether or not they do any work. Free slave labor, and/or cheap slave labor, hide the most troubling aspect of slavery —— the one that nobody talks about —— INFILTRATION.

African leaders knew that their people were starting out as slaves, but would eventually take over any country they were sent to. In effect, America’s ruling class is carrying out the policies set in motion by Africans. All of the crap about multiculturalism, equality, and the rest of the touchy-feely garbage has those long-dead Africans laughing in their graves. Question: Would they have sent their people into slavery if they knew that other races would do the same thing for the same reason.

Two examples of infiltration since colonial empires disappeared:

1. Muslims infiltrating every country that will have them openly state they want to turn that country into an Islamic theocracy.

2. Chinese infiltrating Malaya eventually took over. Some came as indentured slaves while the British were in charge.

Unlike Muslims and Chinese, black slaves must have seen themselves as workers rather than racial or religious infiltrators. That would account for their not revolting before boarding slave ships. Not revolting makes me believe that black slaves had the same mindset Jews had in Nazi Germany. That’s why I’ve always believed that those African leaders who sold their people into slavery were the very personification of sly:

sly (adjective)
slier also slyer, sliest, slyest

Adept in craft or cunning.

2. Lacking or marked by a lack of candor.

3. Playfully mischievous; roguish.

— idiom.
on the sly

In a way intended to escape notice: took extra payments on the sly.

— slyly (adverb)
— slyness (noun)

Synonyms: sly, cunning, tricky, crafty, wily, foxy, artful, guileful. These adjectives mean disposed to or marked by indirection or deviousness in the gaining of an end. Sly usually implies surreptitiousness, secretiveness, and lack of candor: “You think he's open and blunt— he's as sly as a mink” (George W. Cable). Cunning stresses cleverness and ingenuity, often at the expense of moral principles: “Cunning men pass for wise” (Francis Bacon). Tricky emphasizes shiftiness, deception, and absence of scruples: Under the façade of morality and patriotism can be perceived the false and tricky political opportunist that he is. Crafty suggests mastery of devious and underhanded methods or schemes: Crafty plotters make the best intelligence agents. Wily suggests subterfuge or stratagem intended to entrap: Her father was a wily old attorney. Foxy implies cunning and craft and usually long experience in the use of trickery: The parvenu was much too foxy to let slip even a hint of his working-class background. Artful emphasizes adroitness in maneuvering to accomplish a purpose: She won the case by her artful manipulation of the jury's emotions. Guileful suggests an insidious, often treacherous nature: “a guileful tournament organizer who manipulates and dehumanizes athletes” (Jeremiah Tax).

One final observation on Africa: Blacks are slowly driving whites out of Africa. I guess blacks don’t care for infiltration when they are the victims.

Selling people across borders into slavery cannot be separated from open-borders and global government. Contrary to the promise of a better world, erasing national boundaries will not abolish slavery. Global government’s objective is to unite ruling classes in every nation. Omnipotent global government will treat the human race exactly as they are treated in Communist paradises like Vietnam, North Korea, China, and so on. This repeat excerpt should warn everyone about the way government entities will behave under global government:

Instead they were sold to brothels in Moscow. The operation was run by government-sanctioned labor agencies, which provided kickbacks to Vietnamese officials.

Finally, the history of slavery, the reason for slavery, the strong enslaving the weak, indicate that much of mankind’s suffering was rooted in slavery.

I have no wish to offend Catholics, but I see nothing in the Beatitudes that predicts an end to slavery on earth. The closet thing I can find says:

Blessed are the meek: for they shall possess the land.

Communists posses the land even though I don’t consider them meek.

Conversely, I don’t mind offending Muslims who sanction the Arab slave trade. And of course, Communists are beyond offending for overhauling an ancient evil.

What to do about it? should be the question on the lips of decent people.

Answer: Government-imposed multiculturalism must be discredited and abandoned. National borders should be strengthened. Immigration should be tightly controlled. Immigration laws strictly enforced not only in First World countries but in every country. Slavery should be denied a global market. People living in existing slave nations must face their only choice: Eliminate slavery within their borders or continue to suffer. Escaping to a better country is not an option.

images

Omar Khayyám​

“The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”​

The sweetest con job in the “music” industry is the one that tells the suckers bad things in history can be erased by rap lyrics. Kanye West would be believable if he railed against slavery in today’s world rather then getting rich talking about slavery in early America:

Houston police shut down Kanye West's screening for racially-charged music video New Slaves
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED:11:26 EST, 26 May 2013| UPDATED:11:38 EST, 26 May 2013

Houston police shut down Kanye West's screening for racially-charged music video New Slaves | Mail Online

For all of slavery’s injustices I’ve not seen one wealthy rapper leave this country for the promised land. The fact is that every one of them feeds on slavery and the white race they hate so much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back