Slavery Reparations??

Actually, the entire country benefited from slavery, not just those that owned them.
This is a correct statement but careful what your saying here because it not only benefited the whites it also benefits the descendent's of ALL THE SLAVES.......

This is a correct statement but careful what your saying here because it not only benefited the whites it also benefits the descendent's of ALL THE SLAVES.......
Technically, that could be true. But it could also be true that by selling off their captives, Africa did some major damage to Africa's potential. There's no way of knowing.

Either way, those enslaved didn't have much choice in the matter while those enslaving did.

There was an article in my paper today about slaves...not the ones from back then, but the ones that Americans "own" now. Do you think anyone is improving the lives of current slaves?

Do we naturally assume all blacks were brought here as slaves? if i remember correctly and i am sure you will feel free to tell me if i am not. Only around 60% of blacks living in the us are descendants of slaves. There was a small island, off the coast of sc that was like the black ellis island. So now, do you just get a check for being black? Or will you have to prove that your people were slaves? do you get a bigger check if you can prove your people were field slaves over house slaves? just how would that ever be sorted out.

In many ways, I feel like we should pay them. A one time payment, then no more hud, section this section that...food stamps..forget it...

o and while we are at it..if you are gonna pay blacks....you sure the hell are gonna pay women. How long was it before we got equal rights...o wait...we still dont. or did the era pass and i missed it?

Reparation payments make like ZERO sense, folks.

Debating who deserves them now is simply preposterous.

Reparations are wrong and stupid. I didn't live back the, I couldn't control what my ancestors did, so I'm not going to give up a dime. I feel no guilt because of my skin color.

:eusa_boohoo:

Why should white people today have a higher social and economic status as well as white privilege because of past actions of whites exploiting and enslaving people and having a system that keeps nonwhites below them and ensures they will forever be on top?

This is what White people refuse to accept. The fact that they are benefiting
from Slavery today,is even more reason why reparations should be paid to all
Black people Today.I reject that pathetic arguments most white people
use, that why should they pay for their ancestors crimes against Black
during Slavery.Somebody has to pay!.Pay us now or pay us latter.But something has to be paid to Blacks soon.!

during Slavery.Somebody has to pay!.Pay us now or pay us latter.But something has to be paid to Blacks soon.!

Then find the descendants of the African and Arabian slavers who are ultimately responsible for obtaining, transporting, selling and profiting from slaves in the first place. Those people have more money than we do now anyway. Heck, they're still doing it.

You seriously need to squash this argument until after the election. If you care about the Democrats winning, shut the fuck up!

But what I propose is a free 2 year associate degree to any/all black people for 10 years at any community college in the nation. After that, quit complaining. We all have it tough. It's a good old boys network out there. I'm not getting hired because they don't know me, or because I'm Greek, or because I'm a female (i'm not actually), or because I'm jewish, or because I'm not jewish, or because I'm NOT black.

Giving someone a two year associates degree is a very generous offer to anyone who truly wants to better themselves.

Or, give 1% lower interest on their home mortgage if they already went to college.

We should not be having this conversation though during an election year where one of the candidates is black. It will turn normal people into foolish racists.

You seriously need to squash this argument until after the election. If you care about the Democrats winning, shut the fuck up!

But what I propose is a free 2 year associate degree to any/all black people for 10 years at any community college in the nation. After that, quit complaining. We all have it tough. It's a good old boys network out there. I'm not getting hired because they don't know me, or because I'm Greek, or because I'm a female (i'm not actually), or because I'm jewish, or because I'm not jewish, or because I'm NOT black.

Giving someone a two year associates degree is a very generous offer to anyone who truly wants to better themselves.

Or, give 1% lower interest on their home mortgage if they already went to college.

We should not be having this conversation though during an election year where one of the candidates is black. It will turn normal people into foolish racists.

Yes indeed it will, particularly the idiotic libs and dems, and the ignorant inner city folk they depend upon for votes...which will make them all look bad and lose the election for the dems (as if there was ever a question of them winning, lol).

Why Bobble...I think this is possibly the most intelligent post you've ever subjected us to!

Yes indeed it will, particularly the idiotic libs and dems, and the ignorant inner city folk they depend upon for votes...which will make them all look bad and lose the election for the dems (as if there was ever a question of them winning, lol).

Why Bobble...I think this is possibly the most intelligent post you've ever subjected us to!

I think that dude is a GOP trying to get this topic going. :eusa_pray: stop

First of fall you need to "Shut the Fuck up"You and all the other white asshole
homos, who feel you don't owe the Black man and the Black woman of today anything.You White people owe us plenty!. And I don't give a shit about
any Deomocratic Zebra candidate,who is not Black, but a half Black half white
Brainwashed elitist.I am a Black Republican.
Alright mr.Sealybo Democratic racist party of the KKK!.

Last edited:
What cracks me up about this long dead issue is how the racists keep trying to tell us how many liberals and Blacks are demanding it.

T'ain't happening folks.

I declare this horse offically dead.

First of fall you need to "Shut the Fuck up"You and all the other white asshole
homos, who feel you don't owe the Black man and the Black woman of today anything.You White people owe us plenty!. And I don't give a shit about
any Deomocratic Zebra candidate,who is not Black, but a half Black half white
Brainwashed elitist.I am a Black Republican.
Alright mr.Sealybo Democratic racist party of the KKK!.

We don't owe you shit. You owe us for giving you the right to vote, and saving you from being shipped by African and Arabian slave traders to the French colonies, where your beloved ancestor would have had an expected lifespan of 3 years, and where the biggest # of slaves went.

We don't owe you shit. You owe us for giving you the right to vote, and saving you from being shipped by African and Arabian slave traders to the French colonies, where your beloved ancestor would have had an expected lifespan of 3 years, and where the biggest # of slaves went.

All I know is , untill Slavery reparations are paid to all Black men women,and children in America,White people in Ameirca will be viewed as a race of,lying
Murderous,Rapist thieves, who feel they have done nothing wrong, when a crime againsts humanity has been commited againsts Black people on this land.So all whites are viewed by Blacks as Criminals who have not been punished , and who have not paid any restitution to the victims of the Crime.

All I know is , untill Slavery reparations are paid to all Black men women,and children in America,White people in Ameirca will be viewed as a race of,lying
Murderous,Rapist thieves, who feel they have done nothing wrong, when a crime againsts humanity has been commited againsts Black people on this land.So all whites are viewed by Blacks as Criminals who have not been punished , and who have not paid any restitution to the victims of the Crime.

well that cetainly explains why minorities treat whites the way they have. You claim that giving them all an associates degree is gonna change that ?

well that cetainly explains why minorities treat whites the way they have. You claim that giving them all an associates degree is gonna change that ?

Yes, that explains it alright, and Slavery is still the open wound that the White race continues to pour Salt into of every Black man , woman and Child,
Today!.Whites continue to convieniently say,oh,"We owe you nothing"While
America became very wealthy during the period of Slavery,as compared to many other countries at that time in history.
And is still today the Richest country on Earth.
What race is benefiting still to this day from all those years of free labour.?
The White Race , not Blacks who worked for Free.
When are Whites going to realize this?!.

Last edited:
Yes, that explains it alright, and Slavery is still the open wound that the White race continues to pour Salt into of every Black man , woman and Child,
Today!.Whites continue to convieniently say,oh,"We owe you nothing"While
America became very wealthy during the period of Slavery,as compared to many other countries at that time in history.
And is still today the Richest country on Earth.
What race is benefiting still to this day from all those years of free labour.?
The White Race , not Blacks who worked for Free.
When are Whites going to realize this?!.

Yawn.
No, you are conveniently forgetting that it was AFRICANS who built the slave trade, nimrod.

Forum List

Back