slap your wallets ..

Now the left cares about the debt? Priceless. Well, since Obama's debt was all Bush's fault, Trump's debt will be Obama's.

Now the left cares about the debt? Priceless. Well, since Obama's debt was all Bush's fault, Trump's debt will be Obama's.

Trump owns the debt left by every president before him ... nobody held a fucking gun to his head and made him lie his ass off about lowering the debt, and he was the only one who could do it.

so

LOWER THE DEBT you sorry piece of monkey shit.

Trump owns the debt left by every president before him ... nobody held a fucking gun to his head and made him lie his ass off about lowering the debt, and he was the only one who could do it.

so

LOWER THE DEBT you sorry piece of monkey shit.

What is your malfunction? You are probably the most miserable, nasty people here. You never anything of any substance to add.. just endless name calling and vile insults. You need therapy.

$1.2 TRILLION - a couple of record breaking hurricanes, and

money for an estimated $50 billion dollar wall ???????????????

House backs $1.2T spending bill with more money for military

lower the debt like you BRAGGED ABOUT BADHAIRBOI !

Don't fret .... President Twitter is just following Grand Master Joe-Joe B's time tested, center for progress approved plan for debt reduction and bankruptcy avoidance.

"Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’” Biden said. “The answer is yes, that's what I’m telling you." --- Joe Biden

Apparently math and common sense are anethma on both sides of the partisan circus tent.

obama-trump-tall(pp_w450_h618).jpg

Oof, ugh

Uh huh. Now all the hand wringing. Not a peep though when O was doubling the debt from 10 to 20 T.
Only peeping now to rub it in your dumb, inbred faces. Still don't care about it.

Rub it in your own self righteous face. W and O screwed the country. Evidently, you could care less and only worried about scoring points. Thats what the ignorant do.

Obama couldnt go vacation and eat a fresh pineapple without RW's shittin' down both legs an filling up their shoes.

They give a narcissistic, whining bitch a blank check and a blow job while he gets hand cramps from writing zero's ...

not another word about the debt. ok girls?

Forum List

Back