Slain Ambassador feared for his safety and security threats

We have two separate issues here. You have the fact that people where there to protest the movie. You have the terrorists who used said protests in order to kill this man.

We need to do two things: serious pay mind to the people who got upset over the Movie, and find the terrorists and kill them.

Thats really the crux of it.

We dont need hearings, we don't need people to resign. Its a rather simple fix even though somepeople died over it.

or we can be irrational like the OP.

they are now backing off that there was a protest of the film first.

There was an eyewitness who had been hospitalized who said there had been no protest. I think his exact words were "not even an ant outside".

Latest US news, world news, sport and comment from the Guardian | guardiannews.com | The Guardian

little more than an ant.

they are now backing off that there was a protest of the film first.

There was an eyewitness who had been hospitalized who said there had been no protest. I think his exact words were "not even an ant outside".

Latest US news, world news, sport and comment from the Guardian | guardiannews.com | The Guardian

little more than an ant.

Dispute over nature of Libya attack continues; Witness tells CBS there was no protest - CBS News
(CBS News) Witnesses of last week's deadly attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya have told CBS News that the alleged anti-American protest that U.S. officials say morphed into the assault never actually took place.
there were 3 Americans that were also injured in the attack.

Bush caved to pressure from you scumbags to release people if they couldn't be 100% that someone was a threat to the USA.

It would seem a lot of people have seen it and don't like it. If Hillary should resign, then you agree that basically the enter Bush Admin should have resigned after 9-11?|

Oh somehow i bet you wont see it that way....

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BOOSH..!

This is on Obama's regime.

There were lies told to us at the onset of all this craziness, and those lies were told by Obama and his staff.

Im not even going to try to state the facts to you because it will fall on your deaf and dumb ass and I have MUCH better things to do with my time.... like watching my grass grow.

Maybe some day the truth will come out, but I doubt that too... evidence is probably being "taken care of" as we type.

You Dems/liberals make me sick! :mad:

you mean besides the fact the guy (terrorist) was released in 2007 from gitmo under Bush?

its over in koshers thread on this in her link.

but hey i can't help your ignorance...

I can't imagine how Ambassador Stevens felt at the last, knowing his country had repaid his loyalty by betrayal. The leader of this attack, the man that planned it, was held in Gitmo until obama ordered his release.

This entire debacle is directly under obama's feet.

Are you referring to bin Qumu who was transferred from the detention camp to Libya in 2007?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/al-qaeda-ex-gitmo-detainee-linked-libya-attack-u-s-consulate-report-article-1.1163284

I can't imagine how Ambassador Stevens felt at the last, knowing his country had repaid his loyalty by betrayal. The leader of this attack, the man that planned it, was held in Gitmo until obama ordered his release.

Are you referring to bin Qumu who was transferred from the detention camp to Libya in 2007?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/al-qaeda-ex-gitmo-detainee-linked-libya-attack-u-s-consulate-report-article-1.1163284

Whoever released this animal is absolutely complicit BUT that doesn't take away or change the facts of this EXTREMELY neglient Administration and their absymal failure to protect their own appointments, even when warned by both the Ambassador and INtel.. Not to mention it was 9-11.. The absolute insanity of all of these things is mind blowing..

Idiots like you told Bush to release them if there wasn't 100% evidence they were some threat. He caved into your demands and you got your wish.

Bush caved to pressure from you scumbags to release people if they couldn't be 100% that someone was a threat to the USA.

There were lies told to us at the onset of all this craziness, and those lies were told by Obama and his staff.

Im not even going to try to state the facts to you because it will fall on your deaf and dumb ass and I have MUCH better things to do with my time.... like watching my grass grow.

Maybe some day the truth will come out, but I doubt that too... evidence is probably being "taken care of" as we type.

you mean besides the fact the guy (terrorist) was released in 2007 from gitmo under Bush?

oh he caved...nice moving of the goal posts fucking hack

little more than an ant.

Dispute over nature of Libya attack continues; Witness tells CBS there was no protest - CBS News
(CBS News) Witnesses of last week's deadly attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya have told CBS News that the alleged anti-American protest that U.S. officials say morphed into the assault never actually took place.
there were 3 Americans that were also injured in the attack.

so what? Let me know when you have more than one witness.

It would seem a lot of people have seen it and don't like it. If Hillary should resign, then you agree that basically the enter Bush Admin should have resigned after 9-11?|

Oh somehow i bet you wont see it that way....

You stupid fool... why would they need to resign for 9-11, and how on earth does that tie into the terrorist that the Boosh admin released at the behest of stupid fukin libz like yourself?
Oh and I already knew who released him... didnt need you nor KG to tell me.

I knew this shit was going to happen... you pukes scream that we shouldn't hold them nor scare them (torture wink wink) for intel, so the weak knee'd Bush administration let's them go and then they return to the battlefield to kill more Americans... then when that happens you conveniently blame Boosh :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Didn't Boosh re-establish diplomatic ties with Libya?
would we have had an embassy there if Bush had not done that?

Last edited:

oh he caved...nice moving of the goal posts fucking hack

No goal posts being moved here... I remember all the Hell you Dems raised over Gitmo and the treatment of the prisoners.

Take your revisionist history and cram it up your poop shoot asshole!

Not going to work BOZO.. Your dumbass messiah's numbers are already falling.. Everyone is sick and tired of you liberal loons blaming everyone and anyone for EVERYTHING ..

FAILED LEADERSHIP

Im NO booshbot buddy.
What the Hell does that have to do with Obama fucking this entire thing up?

They're in desperado mode.. The truth is coming out and they can't lie, distort, change the subject, enlist the media.. NOTHING.. LMFAO I think it's fucking hilarious..

Im NO booshbot buddy.

If Bush II had not re-established diplomatic ties with Libya then Boosh III could not have somehow caused the Ambassador to be killed.
Root cause.

Btw I was against Obama using force against Libya. It is a matter of record on here.

Im NO booshbot buddy.

If Bush II had not re-established diplomatic ties with Libya then Boosh III could not have somehow caused the Ambassador to be killed.
Root cause.

Btw I was against Obama using force against Libya. It is a matter of record on here.

Bwhahahahahaha I told you they're desperate.. Read that complete ASININE statement above.. OMG.. too funny.

Im NO booshbot buddy.

They're in desperado mode.. The truth is coming out and they can't lie, distort, change the subject, enlist the media.. NOTHING.. LMFAO I think it's fucking hilarious..

Just once, I would love to see just ONE liberal admit that Obama messed this up.

Some honesty would be refreshing.

Truth is truth.
Without diplomatic relations there would have been no ambassador to be killed in Libya.

So you were against Obama using force in Libya, yet you are still trying to strap it to Boosh's...?

My freind you sound silly now... Im sorry, but truth is truth.

Thats like saying if you were involved in a car wreck, that it is somehow the fault of the car manufacturer.
I mean, if they didnt build the car you bought, ya might not have been in an accident.... C'mon man, really???? :confused:

This story is starting to make me really sick.. and all the LEFTISTS set out to cover up, lie, distort.. leading the charge, THE LIAR N CHIEF.. this man deserved protection for serving his nation.. instead he was TORTURED and murdered.. SICKENING.

Source: Slain ambassador Stevens said he was on al Qaeda list - CNN.com

Source: Slain ambassador Stevens said he was on al Qaeda list
Where is the article on the slain ambassador stevens.....? The link doesn't bring you to it? It brings you to an article with this title:

Pakistani teachers lead children to chant 'Death to America'

I even did a search on the word "slain" and found it no where on the page? Did you link to the wrong article and put in your own title for it???? Or am I blind? :)

btw, have you seen the video of Ambassador Stevens being rescued and carried out of the building then sent to the hospital? He was fully clothed- pants, shirt and belt, no appearance of being shot or tortured and certainly not sodomized....as many on your side are claiming....and it's reported that he eventually died of smoke inhalation....he was in a safe room in the complex that filled with smoke....which would be torture in and of itself....but not the same as claiming he was sodomized....or beaten or whatever....?

Anyway....I'd appreciate the proper link to your headline instead of what we got....did you post it somewhere else in the thread?

Forum List

Back