Slain Ambassador feared for his safety and security threats

I can't imagine how Ambassador Stevens felt at the last, knowing his country had repaid his loyalty by betrayal. The leader of this attack, the man that planned it, was held in Gitmo until obama ordered his release.

This entire debacle is directly under obama's feet.

Not only did we learn those two ex Seals were not there as a part of the security, but now we're seeing even Ambassador Stevens sounded an alarm.. So now we have the Ambassador himself, 3 days prior to the terrorist attack, a warning was given to Washington, and the absolute unbelievable fact that it was 9-11.. AND NOTHING WAS DONE.. NOTHING. This goes beyond incompetence..

I can't imagine how Ambassador Stevens felt at the last, knowing his country had repaid his loyalty by betrayal. The leader of this attack, the man that planned it, was held in Gitmo until obama ordered his release.

It's OUTRAGEOUS!! Hillary needs to resign, TODAY.. and hearings need to be held.

Not only did we learn those two ex Seals were not there as a part of the security, but now we're seeing even Ambassador Stevens sounded an alarm.. So now we have the Ambassador himself, 3 days prior to the terrorist attack, a warning was given to Washington, and the absolute unbelievable fact that it was 9-11.. AND NOTHING WAS DONE.. NOTHING. This goes beyond incompetence..

It is deliberate and we should start taking a second look at the bogus film too.

Really Katz. Obama released the guy?

You didn't know!

FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Intel Sources Say Libya Attack Tied to Al Qaeda and Ex-Gitmo Detainee Sufyan Ben Qumu | Fox News Insider

His name is Sufyan Ben Gumu. All releases of detainees at Gitmo are by presidential order. Like a presidential pardon.

Bret Baier reported on an exclusive breaking news alert: intelligence sources are convinced the Mideast attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was directly tied to Al Qaeda.

Catherine Herridge reported that they believe that Sufyan Ben Qumu (whose name has also been transliterated as Sofiane Ibrahim Gammu) was likely involved in the attack, and even may have led the attack on the consulate.

Qumu – a Libyan – was released from the US prison at Guantanamo Bay in 2007 and transferred to Libyan custody under the condition that he would be kept in jail. He wasn’t.

Now Now no need to get mad......You all just need to forgive the poor rioting Muslims cause we made them mad.....

I made myself ill posting that bullshit.

Sources tracking militant Islamist groups in the region said that a pro-al Qaeda group was the chief suspect and that the attack appeared to have been planned. The attackers used the protest as a diversion, the sources said.

We have two separate issues here. You have the fact that people where there to protest the movie. You have the terrorists who used said protests in order to kill this man.

We need to do two things: serious pay mind to the people who got upset over the Movie, and find the terrorists and kill them.

Thats really the crux of it.

We dont need hearings, we don't need people to resign. Its a rather simple fix even though somepeople died over it.

or we can be irrational like the OP.

Obamination is researching how to blame this on the Tea Party, Bush, the Aurora movie theater shooter, etc.....

You didn't know!

FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Intel Sources Say Libya Attack Tied to Al Qaeda and Ex-Gitmo Detainee Sufyan Ben Qumu | Fox News Insider

His name is Sufyan Ben Gumu. All releases of detainees at Gitmo are by presidential order. Like a presidential pardon.

Bret Baier reported on an exclusive breaking news alert: intelligence sources are convinced the Mideast attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was directly tied to Al Qaeda.

Catherine Herridge reported that they believe that Sufyan Ben Qumu (whose name has also been transliterated as Sofiane Ibrahim Gammu) was likely involved in the attack, and even may have led the attack on the consulate.

Qumu – a Libyan – was released from the US prison at Guantanamo Bay in 2007 and transferred to Libyan custody under the condition that he would be kept in jail. He wasn’t.

Errrr, I hate to blame this on Bush but 2007 is pre obama.. that's for certain.

Now Now no need to get mad......You all just need to forgive the poor rioting Muslims cause we made them mad.....

Sources tracking militant Islamist groups in the region said that a pro-al Qaeda group was the chief suspect and that the attack appeared to have been planned. The attackers used the protest as a diversion, the sources said.

We have two separate issues here. You have the fact that people where there to protest the movie. You have the terrorists who used said protests in order to kill this man.

We need to do two things: serious pay mind to the people who got upset over the Movie, and find the terrorists and kill them.

We dont need hearings, we don't need people to resign. Its a rather simple fix even though somepeople died over it.

We must teach these people what free speech means. and we do need hearings, lies have been told and that means investigation and hearings.

I say let the chips fall.. I don't care which Administration it hits.. Hillary FAILED to protect her people even when given ample warning from both intel and Ambassador Stevens himself.. with the anniversary of 9-11, any 2nd grader would understand the need for beefed up security. I don;t know how she sleeps at night.. that man was tortured. SHE MUST RESIGN. ..

The movie itself deserves a second look at a cause. Who dubbed it in arabic? Can they prove that this Nakoula guy even dubbed it in English? Google has already admitted that internal filters prohibited access to the video from muslim countries because it is illegal in those countries. Who distributed the video? How come the very people rioting have never seen the video?

Rather than a legitimate cause, this movie is looking more and more like a manipulation to cause massive protest, the end result is to release Shiek Rahman. After all, that release was one of Morsi's campaign promises. obama wants to ingratiate himself with the new government. He would want to help.

No, it's irrational to ignore the FACT that this was a premeditated terrorist attack that the admin was warned about and still allowed a State Dept. official to basically remain unprotected and then somehow pretend, that this is because of some stupid fucking 16 minute trailer that nobody has seen.

I say let the chips fall.. I don't care which Administration it hits.. Hillary FAILED to protect her people even when given ample warning from both intel and Ambassador Stevens himself.. with the anniversary of 9-11, any 2nd grader would understand the need for beefed up security. I don;t know how she sleeps at night.. that man was tortured. SHE MUST RESIGN. ..

this is laughable

No, it's irrational to ignore the FACT that this was a premeditated terrorist attack that the admin was warned about and still allowed a State Dept. official to basically remain unprotected and then somehow pretend, that this is because of some stupid fucking 16 minute trailer that nobody has seen.

It would seem a lot of people have seen it and don't like it. If Hillary should resign, then you agree that basically the enter Bush Admin should have resigned after 9-11?|

Oh somehow i bet you wont see it that way....

We must teach these people what free speech means. and we do need hearings, lies have been told and that means investigation and hearings.

its not about free speech. It never was. That is a made up argument by your side.

Tell me you have the freedom of speech to walk into a black neighborhood and scream ****** till you are blue in the face.

Nobody is going to stop you, But the result might be you get beat up or chased out after words.

Forum List

Back