Slain Ambassador feared for his safety and security threats

Now Now no need to get mad......You all just need to forgive the poor rioting Muslims cause we made them mad.....

I made myself ill posting that bullshit.

Sources tracking militant Islamist groups in the region said that a pro-al Qaeda group was the chief suspect and that the attack appeared to have been planned. The attackers used the protest as a diversion, the sources said.

We have two separate issues here. You have the fact that people where there to protest the movie. You have the terrorists who used said protests in order to kill this man.

We need to do two things: serious pay mind to the people who got upset over the Movie, and find the terrorists and kill them.

Thats really the crux of it.

We dont need hearings, we don't need people to resign. Its a rather simple fix even though somepeople died over it.

or we can be irrational like the OP.

The movie itself deserves a second look at a cause. Who dubbed it in arabic? Can they prove that this Nakoula guy even dubbed it in English? Google has already admitted that internal filters prohibited access to the video from muslim countries because it is illegal in those countries. Who distributed the video? How come the very people rioting have never seen the video?

Rather than a legitimate cause, this movie is looking more and more like a manipulation to cause massive protest, the end result is to release Shiek Rahman. After all, that release was one of Morsi's campaign promises. obama wants to ingratiate himself with the new government. He would want to help.

i forget where but someone had said over there the people are easy to manipulate and you can kind of lead them in the direction you want them to go.

Ok well the protest was real, so believe what you want.

This story is starting to make me really sick.. and all the LEFTISTS set out to cover up, lie, distort.. leading the charge, THE LIAR N CHIEF.. this man deserved protection for serving his nation.. instead he was TORTURED and murdered.. SICKENING.

Source: Slain ambassador Stevens said he was on al Qaeda list - CNN.com

Source: Slain ambassador Stevens said he was on al Qaeda list

So the man had a hit put out on him, yet nothing was done to beef up his security detail? Lovely.

This administration is in denial. Apparently they figured there would be no more terrorist attacks because Bin Laden was finally whacked. Guess you were wrong, hmm?

This story is starting to make me really sick.. and all the LEFTISTS set out to cover up, lie, distort.. leading the charge, THE LIAR N CHIEF.. this man deserved protection for serving his nation.. instead he was TORTURED and murdered.. SICKENING.

Source: Slain ambassador Stevens said he was on al Qaeda list - CNN.com

Source: Slain ambassador Stevens said he was on al Qaeda list

So the man had a hit put out on him, yet nothing was done to beef up his security detail? Lovely.

This administration is in denial. Apparently they figured there would be no more terrorist attacks because Bin Laden was finally whacked. Guess you were wrong, hmm?

More like they needed a terrorist attack so the administration could make Morsi's campaign promise of getting Shiek Rahman released come true.

The WH has come out today and admitted the attack was a planned terrorist attack.. OH REALLY????????????? After sending out that loser this weekend lying her ass off all over the place the DIPSHITS in the WH decide to finally come clean?? I said they couldn't run from this.. they tried along with their media cohorts and the Zombie herd. BIG FAT FAIL.. You're nailed Hussein Obama.

We have two separate issues here. You have the fact that people where there to protest the movie. You have the terrorists who used said protests in order to kill this man.

We need to do two things: serious pay mind to the people who got upset over the Movie, and find the terrorists and kill them.

We dont need hearings, we don't need people to resign. Its a rather simple fix even though somepeople died over it.

No, it's irrational to ignore the FACT that this was a premeditated terrorist attack that the admin was warned about and still allowed a State Dept. official to basically remain unprotected and then somehow pretend, that this is because of some stupid fucking 16 minute trailer that nobody has seen.

It would seem a lot of people have seen it and don't like it. If Hillary should resign, then you agree that basically the enter Bush Admin should have resigned after 9-11?|

Oh somehow i bet you wont see it that way....

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BOOSH..!

This is on Obama's regime.

There were lies told to us at the onset of all this craziness, and those lies were told by Obama and his staff.

Im not even going to try to state the facts to you because it will fall on your deaf and dumb ass and I have MUCH better things to do with my time.... like watching my grass grow.

Maybe some day the truth will come out, but I doubt that too... evidence is probably being "taken care of" as we type.

You Dems/liberals make me sick! :mad:

No, it's irrational to ignore the FACT that this was a premeditated terrorist attack that the admin was warned about and still allowed a State Dept. official to basically remain unprotected and then somehow pretend, that this is because of some stupid fucking 16 minute trailer that nobody has seen.

It would seem a lot of people have seen it and don't like it. If Hillary should resign, then you agree that basically the enter Bush Admin should have resigned after 9-11?|

There were lies told to us at the onset of all this craziness, and those lies were told by Obama and his staff.

Im not even going to try to state the facts to you because it will fall on your deaf and dumb ass and I have MUCH better things to do with my time.... like watching my grass grow.

Maybe some day the truth will come out, but I doubt that too... evidence is probably being "taken care of" as we type.

Here's what is really freaking sticking in my craw. Not just that some bozo got this guy released back to Qaddafi in 2007, not just that Qaddafi broke his word and let this AQ terrorist out with others to celebrate his I think 41st anniversary of rule.

No, no, no, no, no. What's got me freaking spitting bullets is that this AQ formerly known as a Gitmo resident was a rebel leader against Qaddafi.

So here we have the first option which would be a lack of intelligence and the Obama administration starts backing the anti Qaddafi rebels NOT knowing they were AQ.

Or worse freaking yet, the intelligence community knew that the rebels were led by AQ, backed them and allowed a ton of very nasty and very dangerous weapons to fall into the hands of AQ all so there could be an Arab spring.

I want to bazooka barf at either option.

:mad:

Last edited:
Now Now no need to get mad......You all just need to forgive the poor rioting Muslims cause we made them mad.....

Sources tracking militant Islamist groups in the region said that a pro-al Qaeda group was the chief suspect and that the attack appeared to have been planned. The attackers used the protest as a diversion, the sources said.

they are now backing off that there was a protest of the film first.

They had just reopened there on Aug. 27, due to the volatility there as well.

These men deserved better than this.

Too many facts are surfacing and it is becoming harder and harder to cover up the big lie.

There was an eyewitness who had been hospitalized who said there had been no protest. I think his exact words were "not even an ant outside".

There was an eyewitness who had been hospitalized who said there had been no protest. I think his exact words were "not even an ant outside".

Thank you. That was it.

I do not recall which network said the ambassador had been sodomized during this attack. Isn't one of the things they complained about the most was that the film said mohammad was a homosexual? A muslim performing a homosexual act on their victim is an odd way to disprove the film.

Too many facts are surfacing and it is becoming harder and harder to cover up the big lie.

The arrogance of this administration is breathtaking. They know that the media will bury the story (as they have been doing) till they can find someone to take the hit for this massive security screw up.

So he had a hit on him.. AND the administration was warned about an attack on an embassy on 9/11.. Yet he had no security at all..

That is madness. Enough to make me angry as heck.

Here is a link to an article about it -

Dispute over nature of Libya attack continues; Witness tells CBS there was no protest - CBS News

So he had a hit on him.. AND the administration was warned about an attack on an embassy on 9/11.. Yet he had no security at all..

Kind of makes me scared of my own gov't.

Look at how they paraded the guy who made the video out for all the world to see also.

All to cover up their own mistakes.

Kind of makes me scared of my own gov't.

Look at how they paraded the guy who made the video out for all the world to see also.

All to cover up their own mistakes.

Yup.. A big apology for our free speech rights.. Is what it amounts to. OUR GOVERNMENT is EVEN RUNNING TV ADS APOLOGIZING IN OTHER COUNTRIES.. This is madness!!!!

:mad:

if I recall correctly they even gave out his real name and address as well.

one other fact that has not been mentioned (without rereading the thread, if so forgive me) was the video that was being aired on Arabic TV telling them to avenge the death of Al-Libi, which I heard the US was aware of, and if they weren't should have been.

you mean besides the fact the guy (terrorist) was released in 2007 from gitmo under Bush?

its over in koshers thread on this in her link.

but hey i can't help your ignorance...

Forum List

Back