Slacker/ Irresponsible Women-pregnancy

I'd feel they're getting the vasectomy just so they CAN be irresponsible without consequence.

Sir Evil said:
He needs to realize that men are just as responsible for sponging off the government, this is not about women only unless of course the individual is one of those who been beaten by momma growing up and now hate women for it!

What is the percentage of women on welfare?
What is the percentage of men on welfare?
If a woman is the one who carries and has the children,shouldn't the woman be extra cautious?
Possible reasons women have children out of wedlock
1.to collect welfare and other government assistance and avoid having to join the work force.

2.to trap a man into either marriage or to collect child support.

3.to have someone to love them.

4.pure irresponsibility or stupidity

5.all or some combination of the above.

Who pays for those mistakes?
1.not the woman- she gets government assistance

2.not the father -he usually disappears and gets jobs under the table

3.me
that's right I pay for it.

The percentage of women on welfare IS higher, because the MEN typically skip town.

So every human is intellectually and physically the same?Every person has the same motivation and drive?Can you slam dunk a basketball or solve a calculus equation?So there is no differences between individuals,races,or sex?

Boy that was some kind of rant huh? Not sure what to even make form this one?? Cept to ask has someone forgotten their meds today??

Unholy I am all for personal responsibility and very against abortion, but I for sure can say this to you, there are many women including myself who devotes their lives to supporting themselves and being self sufficient. I own a business, and am putting myself through college for just that very reason so that I never have to rely on a man. The thought of relying on ANYONE is repellent to me. Maybe you need to find a better watering hole in which to meet classier women and then don't be surprised if you get rejected a lot!

cptpwichita said:
If a person chooses to remain single and not reproduce and both gets a vasectomy and uses condoms,would you FEEL that person is responsible or irresponsible?
I'd say that if both get a vasectomy and use condoms, their gay.
And no one needs worry about "them" reproducing.:D

cptpwichita said:
Do you FEEL everyone is equal?

Though it should be that way, that we are all equal, equal in making decisions, equal to have a job that someone doesn't look at you because of color - equal in the RESPONSIBILITY of PREGNANCY, takes 2 to tangle. But, it's people like you that take AWAY those equal rights, that would rather put women down like your friend, would rather blame the woman for a pregnancy, that she TRAPPED the man into it - or, that having a child out of wedlock and then going to the government to pay for it. This could be of a few, but NOT ALL!!! How many men have gotten a girl pregnant and chose to walk out on her, and not stand by her. To not take responsibility for what BOTH took part in? so, in some cases, the female may not have a choice but to seek some help. Many woman today have chosen to have children out of wedlock and have damn good jobs and take good care of that child. Your posts are purely to knock woman and make yourself look like some victim or goody tooshoo, YOUR NOT! And by the way, there are plenty of LOSER MEN out there standing in line at welfare, looking for a FREE ride.

1.to collect welfare and other government assistance and avoid having to join the work force.
2.to trap a man into either marriage or to collect child support.

3.to have someone to love them.

4.pure irresponsibility or stupidity

5.all or some combination of the above.

Excluding number 2 only because a man can't give birth, seems to me that a MAN can manage to do all the above as well.
Many men would rather collect then work, too many I have seen to prove this.
Have someone love them? hell, how many guys out there NEED this too?

Irresponsibilty or stupidity - tons of men fit this description, my ex is pure example of this.

Really, get a grip with yourself!

cptpwichita said:
How do you FEEl about women who have children out of wedlock and need some form of government assistance?

How do i feel about them? i tend to feel good about most women. But they dont need government asistance. Quite contrary i dont think its the governments place to do it. We should have private organizations to take care of these things. Churches, charities, nonprofit groups. etc They can be more effective because they wont have the overhead of the government dragging them down and they can provide more one on one assistance then government can.

I have problems with government stealing people from others to give it to others because then they start to believe they are entitled to it when they arent. Its a gift, when the government takes money from people to do it they make the people who they take it from bitter about it and make the people who recieve it ungrateful. When it comes from the heart, there is joy in giving and receiving and the people who receive are motivated to fix their situation.

We need to limit government and encourage the human heart to reach its capacity.

Shattered said:
So you find his woman-bashing method of delivery to be perfectly fine? You can get your point across without being such a jackass (Sorry, Jackass) about it. :) He didn't want to debate or discuss. He simply wanted an explosion, and some fireworks. I'm betting more than half of what he said isn't true anyway.

Course, that is just my personal opinion. :)

I think it's called "Rant N Run"

Forum List

Back