Sky Anomalies

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I saw this yesterday. Anyone have any ideas?

169gd5g.jpg

Aliens in the mothership typing out an encrypted message to their scouts on the surface, "I'll have a latte venti, Scarp wants a cappuccino grande, and Bobba Gary will have a trenta cold with cream and sugar (Of course he gets a trenta, what's new. Bring the receipt!).

I saw this yesterday. Anyone have any ideas?

169gd5g.jpg

It's a contrail. But an interesting one. The gaps suggest it MIGHT be a missile launch. Did you take this anywhere near a launch facility? OR it could be that the moisture content at that level just BARELY supports condensation. Sometimes, when it's marginal, the vortexes are intermittent like that.

I remember a few years back seeing a History Channel documentary on Area 51 and Dreamland where they were talking about some of the aircraft that they had documented as being from there that had a similar contrail.

Possibly some super secret aircraft that is still in development?

Took a closer look. It's really suspicious. because of repeated structures in the path. Save the photo. Maybe someone is testing a new sky-writing system..

Someone suggested it could have been a pulse engine I do know they are testing those but not anywhere near where I took the photo.

Took a closer look. It's really suspicious. because of repeated structures in the path. Save the photo. Maybe someone is testing a new sky-writing system..

Someone suggested it could have been a pulse engine I do know they are testing those but not anywhere near where I took the photo.

Well, not anywhere near where you took the photo THAT YOU KNOW OF.

Sometimes, they fly those secret aircraft in some pretty strange places. My roomie when she was a long haul trucker saw a U2 flying over in a place she would have never expected.

Besides.....................doesn't matter where in the country you were or where the aircraft may have started from. Those things are reportedly able to go up to Mach 6.

The SR71 Blackbird was only rated to Mach 3 plus. Yeah, that plus means they won't tell you exactly what the top speed is, but I'd be willing to bet that it is less than Mach 4.

Sometimes, they fly those secret aircraft in some pretty strange places. My roomie when she was a long haul trucker saw a U2 flying over in a place she would have never expected.

Besides.....................doesn't matter where in the country you were or where the aircraft may have started from. Those things are reportedly able to go up to Mach 6.

The SR71 Blackbird was only rated to Mach 3 plus. Yeah, that plus means they won't tell you exactly what the top speed is, but I'd be willing to bet that it is less than Mach 4.

Good point...I have recently heard those pulse engines are capable of faster than that too. Funny thing is, that trail only lasted about 30 seconds after I snapped the PIX.

Good point...I have recently heard those pulse engines are capable of faster than that too. Funny thing is, that trail only lasted about 30 seconds after I snapped the PIX.

That is because a pulse engine is more efficient and maintains a more constant temperature.

Then, there is the fact that the opening of the engine opens and closes very fast, meaning that instead of dumping a whole stream of exhaust in a constant flow, you have little bubbles of smoke that can clear faster.

Forum List

Back