Skip work tomorrow.....call in gay!

Roomy......... Stop begging for attention!

Put your drag outfit on, drink enough and you'll get lucky.

Even the ugliest of bitches get lucky once!

And pitch those ficking glasses!

A man and a man should be allowed to be together via legalized unions. Call 'em marriage if ya want, it's still the same thing.

Same for two women, or three women and one dude, or six dudes and one chick. If you can live together with each other and like each other, you should be allowed legal rights to that effect.

Besides, the definition of marriage back in Biblical times was much different than what we've developed it into today, which, if you think about it, over the past 2000 years, heteros have been changing the definition of marriage. I mean, they used to practice polygamy back then, so why can't we today?

People gotta get over the idea that they are the only arbiters of what should and should not be allowed when it comes to consenting adults.

A man and a man should be allowed to be together via legalized unions. Call 'em marriage if ya want, it's still the same thing.

Same for two women, or three women and one dude, or six dudes and one chick. If you can live together with each other and like each other, you should be allowed legal rights to that effect.

Besides, the definition of marriage back in Biblical times was much different than what we've developed it into today, which, if you think about it, over the past 2000 years, heteros have been changing the definition of marriage. I mean, they used to practice polygamy back then, so why can't we today?

People gotta get over the idea that they are the only arbiters of what should and should not be allowed when it comes to consenting adults.

I don't agree with allowing the contract to extend into polygamy for one reason, too much tax credit. As for if they want to have more than one they are religiously married to, have fun. The religious aspect of marriage is just a joke anyway now.

Why feel sorry for the criminals in the pictures?

They knew the legal law of the land and chose to violate it.

They had a trial and were found guilty and sentenced.

Justice was served.

Justice was served.

I don't feel sorry for most of them myself, because most are wrongly accused hterosexuals anyway. Meh, let them kill off their own because of a fear that causes stupidity.

Justice was served.

You know Sunnidiot, I'd really like to see you go live in Saudi Arabia for a month.

Then come back and tell me how "just" they are.

You are obsessed with all things gay, you even see gayness where none exists, you have a problem that you need to address.Maybe I can help you with it?It involves me bitch slapping the gayness out of you and reminding you that you are no longer in the navy therfore you do not have to play the part of the girl any more.:lol:

lol

Do you think a union of three men should be legal?

How about one man with four wives?

Or five men, four women and a pigmy goat?

Point being, once we redefine marriage...where do we draw the line?

Anywhere we damned well please.

When I talk about my feelings about homosexuals I often say I just wish they didn't have to put it in my face all the time. People then get all WHEN DO THEY DO THAT????? Well, here ya go. There isn't a week that goes by that there isn't some non-story about gays in the news. If there wasn't so much attention whoring most people wouldn't even know or care what they did. It's like PETA, even if their cause is good they annoy people to the point that no one wants to listen. The homosexual movement should take a close look at how PETA has managed to marginalize themselves because they are on the same road.

I don't go to the fag hairstylists like you do DavidS.

I am a real man, so I go to a barbershop. :eusa_angel:

Calling people zionists is one thing. Calling people "fags" is another. But then again, your contempt for both is so strong, I wouldn't doubt if you're secretly a gay Jew hoping one day to live in Israel.

Forum List

Back